Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Diego Chargers Team Forum

San Diego Chargers Team Forum Discuss the Bolts

Old 07-10-2007, 01:40 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Antonio Cromartie...

just looking for a little feedback from chargers fans...did he live up to expectations so far, and how's he looking for the upcoming season..I remember he got alot of attention on this board for being such a physical freak although not playing much in college, im wondering how he's been looking out there playing opposite jammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 04:49 PM    (permalink
Average OT LB
Veteran

Average OT LB is a cocksman.Average OT LB is a cocksman.Average OT LB is a cocksman.

I talk to my friend alot about the chargers and we usually end up talking about cromartie a bunch of times. My stance is that i think he should start from the get go and push florence to the nickel spot where he seems more comfertable. For the most part my friend is agreeing, but is indifferent about pushing florence from his corner spot.
Average OT LB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 04:55 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

to me he was good when he was out there... i think he can be a succesfull big cornerback for sure... he will be starting by atleast next year if not pushing heavily for this year... now that he is back in game shape

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 10:42 PM    (permalink
JK17
Pro Bowler

JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average OT LB View Post
I talk to my friend alot about the chargers and we usually end up talking about cromartie a bunch of times. My stance is that i think he should start from the get go and push florence to the nickel spot where he seems more comfertable. For the most part my friend is agreeing, but is indifferent about pushing florence from his corner spot.
Me and your friend seem to have a lot in common then. I'm nervous personally about letting Cro start from the getgo, the Cincy game is what mainly rings in my head. On the other hand though, I really like what he did his rookie year, and would like to see him starting, and ready to get out there and start being the guy we drafted him to be. I do agree with you that Florence seems more natural in the nickel spot. I'd like Florence to start the first couple games, assuming Cro hasn't shown he's ready. If he's dominating training camp, preseason, etc., I say let him get out there and go, but I don't want to throw him in too soon...

To the OP, by the end of the season, I would bet he will be starting. He's been what he was drafted as, a potential guy. He showed flashes of being the guy we need, but also shown he can get owned....or at least what is expected of a rookie. I would say, as a whole, Chargers fans are pleased with his progression.
JK17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 01:51 PM    (permalink
detap21
Rookie

detap21 needs more cowbell.

Antonio Cromartie is the man. He will be a terrific compliment to Jammer. I'm not just saying this because the season is over and he did really good. I have semi-followed him since his rookie year. It is usually going to be a little rough in the beginning but then they seem to get better and better. He is a pro bowler.
detap21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 04:03 PM    (permalink
KRS1
Rookie

KRS1 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Nice fluff article on Cro by John Clayton...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playof...ohn&id=3191906
Old 01-29-2008, 01:27 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He's so good now, seems like he's become an emperor...

Quote:
Cromartie was one of three cornerbacks selected to the AFC Pro Bowl Team, making it his first selection. Upon the selection, Cromartie moved to Egypt where he became an emporer. He studied the Kaballa and offered to swap three of his lackluster interceptions for the 711 franchise. Despite being an over agressive racist, he has several black teammates. Cromartie often gloats especially when intercepting a black quarterback by slapping them upside the helmet and yelling "monkey" while mocking them by pretending to eat feces, he calls this the "Feces dance". Cromartie's ***** is approximately 9 inches and 8 centimeters and has had sex with 3.5 women. He is a highly toutes chess player and often prank calls former teammate and douche bag Drew Brees poking fun at Brees' lifelong crush of Condaleeza Rice.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 01:35 PM    (permalink
JK17
Pro Bowler

JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
He's so good now, seems like he's become an emperor...
What the hell are you talking about?
JK17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 08:28 AM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Forgot to post the link, that was something that was actually written on his wikipedia page, probably by a brainless idiot. Wonder if it's still there...

No. Was kind of funny at first sight.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 10:03 AM    (permalink
oldschool21
Rookie

oldschool21 is a cocksman.oldschool21 is a cocksman.oldschool21 is a cocksman.oldschool21 is a cocksman.oldschool21 is a cocksman.

He is a great talent, and he will only get better.
oldschool21 is offline   Reply With Quote