Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Baltimore Ravens Team Forum

Baltimore Ravens Team Forum Discuss the Ravens

Old 05-14-2008, 03:11 AM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Suggs sign franchise tag

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/f...,5528066.story

good im glad he is signed. worth close to 8.5 mil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 05:48 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hmm, they made a smart move here. The guys definetly got his best days ahead of him and i hope his happy now. I really want to sign him longterm though. And its interesting to see how the NFLPA added a new postion, defensive end-linebacker. Interesting.
Old 05-14-2008, 05:49 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We don't know that he has his best days ahead of him, especially since he's been disappointing the past 2 seasons. I officially am done with him, I wish we would have traded him on draft day!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 05:56 PM    (permalink
Yung Flippa
Veteran

Yung Flippa hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Yung Flippa hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Good To Hear. Hopefully we can get a long-term done.

Baltimore: 7-4
Yung Flippa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 01:26 AM    (permalink
Troj2man
Rookie

Troj2man hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Suggs became an all around LB last season. He wasn't just a pass rusher as he has been in the past. He played a lot more coverage and was strong against the run. People saying Suggs had a down year are only looking at his sack numbers and nothing else. He was productive and will be even better this year with the return of Pryce as well as the emergence of Barnes as a pass rusher.
Old 05-15-2008, 07:34 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
We don't know that he has his best days ahead of him, especially since he's been disappointing the past 2 seasons. I officially am done with him, I wish we would have traded him on draft day!
ERU, this has gotta stop man...if you had it your way, we would be playing with a bunch of 7th rounders...

face it, terrell suggs is one of the best young players in the league. How old is he, 24? He was the fastest player EVER to 20 career sacks, and if we stop ******* around and just let him do what he is best at, which is rushing the passer, its entirely possible that we see a 15 sack season from him. I agree that with pryce coming back, suggs will greatly benefit. Also, I think its very likely we sign him long term. And i really hope we do...i hate to lose top talent like suggs to the FA market, a la adalius thomas. Suggs is in intricate part of our defense, we cant afford to lsoe him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote