Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 05-17-2008, 11:33 AM    (permalink
J-Hype
Rookie

J-Hype hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default What's the Word on Tommy Blake

Does he even want to play in the nfl and if he does will anyone take a chance on him?
J-Hype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 11:35 AM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think he ends up a success story.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 12:06 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He had a two day tryout with the Buccaneers but was not offered a contract to come to training camp.

If he is to become a success story he will have to overcome a hell of a lot of adversity. I just don't see it happening.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 12:39 PM    (permalink
TheGreatEscape
Veteran

TheGreatEscape is a cocksman.TheGreatEscape is a cocksman.TheGreatEscape is a cocksman.TheGreatEscape is a cocksman.TheGreatEscape is a cocksman.

Wouldn't mind seeing him in TC up in Albany, if he wants to play we're great spot for him to work his way in and stay motivated cause our ends are all tight.
TheGreatEscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 01:31 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm still upset we didn't offer him something...He was looked at as a 1st rd pick in the 3-4, and at least he would be close to home here in Dallas which is right down the street from TCU...He must really have some issues for us to bring in alot of other DE's that aren't nearly as talented.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 01:31 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What exactly is wrong with him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 01:55 PM    (permalink
Twister18
Rookie

Twister18 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
What exactly is wrong with him?
Severe Bi-Polar I believe.
Old 05-17-2008, 02:10 PM    (permalink
Yung Flippa
Veteran

Yung Flippa hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Yung Flippa hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I thought he just had depression?

Baltimore: 7-4
Yung Flippa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 02:12 PM    (permalink
TheGreatEscape
Veteran

TheGreatEscape is a cocksman.TheGreatEscape is a cocksman.TheGreatEscape is a cocksman.TheGreatEscape is a cocksman.TheGreatEscape is a cocksman.

Does he intend to play in the NFL? Could get his mind of things being away for training camp.
TheGreatEscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 04:12 PM    (permalink
Twister18
Rookie

Twister18 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yung Flippa View Post
I thought he just had depression?
In the PFW draft guide, it said he was diagnosed with bipolar disorder and was on meds, missing most of last season.
Old 05-17-2008, 08:03 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

From interviews it at least sounds like he wants to prove to people he wants to play football, if he at least souns like he wants to give it a crack I don't know how he wasn't worth a 7th rd pick.

I just assumed if he didn't get drafted some local teams in the state would come calling first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 10:19 PM    (permalink
gdamac
Veteran

gdamac is a cocksman.gdamac is a cocksman.gdamac is a cocksman.gdamac is a cocksman.gdamac is a cocksman.

Dude is bi-polar and pressure triggers it. He no showed on the team for games and practices. The whole draft process and not getting picked may not have been good for him pressure wise, of course not getting picked may have relieved some pressure. I hope he can get it together, it's got to be hard to deal with.

gdamac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 10:32 AM    (permalink
rockio42
Pro Bowler

rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think he ends up on a team and we will hear his name in about 3-4 years

Check out my twitter @mrocchio42 and check out my radio show on wqqx1490am.com. I'm on every morning with Pro Football HoF voter and NFL regular season awards voter, Howard Balzer. It's always a blast from 9-11.
rockio42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 01:50 PM    (permalink
Yung Flippa
Veteran

Yung Flippa hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Yung Flippa hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Everyone and their mom is rooting for him. I really hope he gets invited to a camp and makes the team.

Old 05-18-2008, 03:08 PM    (permalink
foozball
Veteran

foozball could make a wolverine purr.foozball could make a wolverine purr.foozball could make a wolverine purr.foozball could make a wolverine purr.foozball could make a wolverine purr.foozball could make a wolverine purr.

Not sure if it was actually bi-polar...but wikipedia says depression and social anxiety disorder
foozball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 04:02 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think/want him to go to the Ravens. He could find a way to make an impact there. And Bart Scott (guy who threw penalty flag i think) was psycho, so Blake should be able to fit in. Plus their DL and LB coaches must be great. If his story will be one of success, i think the Ravens are a great opportunity

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 05:01 PM    (permalink
Yung Flippa
Veteran

That's what I'm thinking! Baltimore has to be the perfect fit for him. He doesn't have to do much his rookie season and get use to the pressure of the NFL. He then can start getting playing time in his 2nd year. The FO has a tendency of finding undrafted players and making them great or solid starters.

Old 05-18-2008, 06:27 PM    (permalink
no love
Veteran

no love is a cocksman.no love is a cocksman.no love is a cocksman.no love is a cocksman.no love is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yung Flippa View Post
That's what I'm thinking! Baltimore has to be the perfect fit for him. He doesn't have to do much his rookie season and get use to the pressure of the NFL. He then can start getting playing time in his 2nd year. The FO has a tendency of finding undrafted players and making them great or solid starters.
Yah I think it's just a matter of whether a coach wants to keep a guy on his roster who is not going to contribute.

It all comes down to the numbers game.
no love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 08:26 PM    (permalink
DragonFireKai
Veteran

DragonFireKai is a cocksman.DragonFireKai is a cocksman.DragonFireKai is a cocksman.DragonFireKai is a cocksman.DragonFireKai is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
I'm still upset we didn't offer him something...He was looked at as a 1st rd pick in the 3-4, and at least he would be close to home here in Dallas which is right down the street from TCU...He must really have some issues for us to bring in alot of other DE's that aren't nearly as talented.
He looked like a first rounder at 255, at 270+ is a different story.

Stand Tall and Shake the Heavens!
The Destroyer Is Manifest!
I reserve the rights to retract any posts made betwen midnight and 5 AM PST due to being really, really drunk
DragonFireKai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 02:47 PM    (permalink
bam bam
Veteran

bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

fdsfdsafdsafdsfdasfsa

Last edited by bam bam : 08-21-2013 at 02:16 PM.
bam bam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 03:14 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bam bam View Post
Tommy Blake is a diagnosed schitzophrenic

the bi polar thing is to keep the schitzo thing under wraps. the guy is too crazy for most teams to take a risk on.

Yung Flippa, Baltimore is definately not going to even sniff in his direction.
There's medication for that you know, it all depends on what kind of schizophrenia he has and how severe it is. In most cases it's very treatable. I've only seen reports of him having gone through depression and being bipolar, schizophrenia is new to me. Do you have any documentation to back it or are you just throwing conspiracy theories around?

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 03:52 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict View Post
There's medication for that you know, it all depends on what kind of schizophrenia he has and how severe it is. In most cases it's very treatable. I've only seen reports of him having gone through depression and being bipolar, schizophrenia is new to me. Do you have any documentation to back it or are you just throwing conspiracy theories around?
I have only heard of the Bi-Polar which leads to depression a lot of times. Bi-Polar and schizphrenia are confused by people sometimes.
It does sound like a case of bi-polar disorder to me. It would be hard to keep the auditory or visual hallucinations under wraps on this level.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 06:10 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bam bam View Post
Tommy Blake is a diagnosed schitzophrenic

the bi polar thing is to keep the schitzo thing under wraps. the guy is too crazy for most teams to take a risk on.

Yung Flippa, Baltimore is definately not going to even sniff in his direction.
You know, being Bi-Polar isn't exactly much better than Schizophrenia.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 06:18 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

dude, dont listen to bam bam. he really doesnt know what hes talking about...there are all kinds of medication to take for schizophrenia, there are tons of people who have it who live healthy, normal lives. and trust me, if a team thinks he is talented enough to make an impact, they will play for therapy and medication, etc. Id like to see him at least get a try out for Baltimore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 07:38 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
You know, being Bi-Polar isn't exactly much better than Schizophrenia.
Yes it is. Bi-Polar disorder is one of the most over-diagnosed conditions in the country, while Schizophrenia is probably the most dangerous non-fatal mental illness out there.