Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-14-2007, 07:56 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope they destroy the patriots and run up the scoreboard final score 87-24

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 07:57 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

New England Patriots @ Indianapolis Colts
I think this is the year for Peyton Manning. The pressure has not been on him. The Colts were not the favorite. The Colts didn't have that attitude of super bowl or bust. Now this year being the #3 seed, it wasn't Colts:if you lose, this year is a disappointment. The Colts defense has really stept up this playoffs, and I am suprised. We all know about the struggles against the Patriots he has had in the past, but he has beat them the last couple of times, the last one being in Foxborough earlier this year. This year, its at Peyton's house, and I think he has it. In fact, I think this is Peyton's year. Just like how it was the Cardinals year in baseball. Being so close over the years, but then losing it, but the Colts, are the team I got.
Prediction:Colts 31, Patriots 21
Old 01-14-2007, 08:10 PM    (permalink
Ace
Veteran

Ace needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisCybulski
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace
Colts has held there own against the Pats for the past 2 or so games against them. So I would say the Colts win this one. Manning might not be the next Marino afterall.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmnYtt2ziYs
That look that Marino gave him after he said all of that was priceless.

Damn shame that he didn't get a ring though. One of many professional sport players who deserves a ring.
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 08:28 PM    (permalink
Zim3031
Pro Bowler

Zim3031 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

What a wonderful, refreshing matchup between two new and exciting teams that nobody has seen a whole lot of. :|
Zim3031 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 08:35 PM    (permalink
Jay
Pro Bowler

Jay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace
Colts has held there own against the Pats for the past 2 or so games against them. So I would say the Colts win this one. Manning might not be the next Marino afterall.
Thanks!! Allows me to see:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alqBBSlDwKw&NR
Old 01-14-2007, 08:44 PM    (permalink
Veteran

255979119 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

So because he said bolsomed over blossomed he threw a tantrum

Sounds like something a Manning would do
255979119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 09:25 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu
New England Patriots @ Indianapolis Colts
I think this is the year for Peyton Manning. The pressure has not been on him. The Colts were not the favorite. The Colts didn't have that attitude of super bowl or bust. Now this year being the #3 seed, it wasn't Colts:if you lose, this year is a disappointment. The Colts defense has really stept up this playoffs, and I am suprised. We all know about the struggles against the Patriots he has had in the past, but he has beat them the last couple of times, the last one being in Foxborough earlier this year. This year, its at Peyton's house, and I think he has it. In fact, I think this is Peyton's year. Just like how it was the Cardinals year in baseball. Being so close over the years, but then losing it, but the Colts, are the team I got.
Prediction:Colts 31, Patriots 21
I hope this will be yet another of Yoda's prediction that will come true.

I will be absolutely on the edge of my seat for that game. I hope the Colts get it done.

Sig by Primetime21
MaxV is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 09:28 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is the last game I wanted. This is just playing into the media's hands. What would be even worse is a Peyton Manning/Colts versus the Saints.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 09:34 PM    (permalink
BallinJets51

Looking at the Colts defense lately, they have been producing the best defensive threat. But the Patriots offensive unit have been productive as well. The way P.Manning has been playing it's pretty obvious that it's going to be another chess match.
Old 01-14-2007, 09:37 PM    (permalink
Ho0k Em'
Pro Bowler

Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijPvO...elated&search=

I saw this on the side and though it was funny so I thought I'd post it
Old 01-14-2007, 09:42 PM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

there is no question that the pats will win. THEY ARE THE FREAKIN PATS. This sport will have lost all suspsense and interst if the pats win again though. im sorry. Im a bad sport. **** me sideways. Its a damn broken record of marylin mason featuring william hung and jimmy buffett.... and wow, congrats golden boy, you won another, why dont we just build a dam shrine of you and coach saving a freakin dog from a burning car

oh also, teddy bruschi, he has to make atleast 30 tackles a game and announce he is playing with alzheimers and a broken spine.
Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 09:45 PM    (permalink
bernbabybern820
Pro Bowler

bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

read sig

sig by jagfan33
Peyton Manning Fanboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.
bernbabybern820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 10:40 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I will snap if New England wins
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 10:48 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

New England has it. Is it even a question? You have one side which has probably 2nd all-time in terms of clutch coach/QB combo, versus a coach/QB combo that are best known for under achievement.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 10:56 PM    (permalink
Komp
Veteran

Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.
Default hmmm

I think Indy's defense has been playing over its head and reality will set in a week. Baltimore let Indy off the hook by only rushing Jamal Lewis 13 times, and I think Indy will see almost that many carries from both Maroney and Dillon on Sunday. Asante Samuel ressurects visions of Ty Law and the Pats win 24-13.

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.
Komp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 11:40 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hard to believe that Manning-Brady face off after being so lackluster the past few weeks. Granted Brady took them to the W but you'd think they would be carrying their teams to this point and that's not the case.

You can say the Colts D has been playing over their head but Peyton hasn't been playing good either so they could switch roles and still get the W.

Peyton needs to step it up though, I love this matchup.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 11:42 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver
This is the last game I wanted. This is just playing into the media's hands. What would be even worse is a Peyton Manning/Colts versus the Saints.
I'd take a Manning storyline over a Patriots dynasty storyline every single time
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 11:47 PM    (permalink
Veteran

I honestly believe that NE has the only chance to stop Indy

But if theyre defense starts playing "normal" again well then everyone but Oakland could beat them
Old 01-14-2007, 11:48 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I could care less, hate both of these teams.

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 11:50 PM    (permalink
a-dub83
Rookie

a-dub83 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.a-dub83 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

How ironic would it be if Adam V kicked the winning field goal? I really don't hope it comes to that. Hopefully P Manning and co get going early and get a good lead. Our defense has finally showed up when it matters and I expect them to step up big time especially for the Pats.
Old 01-14-2007, 11:51 PM    (permalink
Veteran

Great sig man
Old 01-15-2007, 12:04 AM    (permalink
dre1614
Rookie

dre1614 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a-dub83
How ironic would it be if Adam V kicked the winning field goal? I really don't hope it comes to that. Hopefully P Manning and co get going early and get a good lead. Our defense has finally showed up when it matters and I expect them to step up big time especially for the Pats.
true, but you could also look at it the other way, how ironic would it be if he missed it?

man Belichick would look like an even bigger genius for getting rid of him and replacing him with a rookie.

Or how about Gostkowski making the winning field goal?

lol
dre1614 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 12:06 AM    (permalink
Veteran

or how about vinatieri kicking the ball out of boundsafter the colts just scored with 1:00 on the clock
Old 01-15-2007, 12:07 AM    (permalink
steelersfan43
Pro Bowler

steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Colts win 27-21.
steelersfan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 01:50 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What would really be ironic is if Vinatieri missed a game winning FG as time expired. But obviously, I don't expect that to happen. I really like how the Colts have played this post season. But I really like how Brady has played every post season. Tough call.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote