Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 05-20-2008, 03:11 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Is it the culture ... or is it the dumbass media like ESPN who are already referring to future negotiations as being nasty and that sort of stupid thing, trying to manufacture yet another juicy story they can milk for days. I hate ESPN.
Good ol ESPN for you, need some soap opera, drama heavy story to lead the way...They make me sick now, first Skip Bayless ruins one of my favorite shows on tv, then ESPN turning into 'Days of our Lives', I don't know whats next.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Last edited by LonghornsLegend : 05-20-2008 at 03:30 PM.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 03:15 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Good ol ESPN for you, need some soap opera, drama heavy story to lead the way...They make me sick now, first Woody Paige ruins one of my favorite shows on tv, then ESPN turning into 'Days of our Lives', I don't know whats next.
what show did paige ruin?
Old 05-20-2008, 03:30 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
what show did paige ruin?
That's a typo on my part, I meant Skip Bayless, I can't even watch 1st and 10 anymore, he drives me crazy...He is so predictable, and as much as I don't like to use the term "hater", it bothers me that he cannot talk about Lebron, Romo, TO, and a few others without blowing a gasket...It doesn't matter what the topic is, he always finds a way to trash certain guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 03:57 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Skip Bayless is an idiot. If you wanna watch an always-great show on ESPN, watch PTI. It's great.
Old 05-20-2008, 04:03 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
That's a typo on my part, I meant Skip Bayless, I can't even watch 1st and 10 anymore, he drives me crazy...He is so predictable, and as much as I don't like to use the term "hater", it bothers me that he cannot talk about Lebron, Romo, TO, and a few others without blowing a gasket...It doesn't matter what the topic is, he always finds a way to trash certain guys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Skip Bayless is an idiot. If you wanna watch an always-great show on ESPN, watch PTI. It's great.
i watch it just for skip's idiocy, lol. plus theres not much else good on at 10am other than reruns on other channels or last nights sportscenter......

i do agree with skip on one thing though, the spurs are godawful to watch. not exactly the right thread for this discussion but since we were talking skip.....i dont watch too much basketball but i watched the game last night from about the 3rd quarter on and my god, it was agonizing! i think about 10 minutes went by where literally nothing was happening! ughhh....last time i do that, lol
Old 05-20-2008, 04:38 PM    (permalink
nfrillman
Veteran

nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
If the salary cap is gone I'll probably no longer be a fan of the NFL.
If they drop the cap I think they are severely underestimating the importance of the salary cap for the game. People are not going to spend their hard earned money on a team that realistically has zero chance of winning.......meaning probably about 25 of the 32 teams in the league if there is no cap. Basketball, hockey, college football, and college basketball would be more than willing to steal NFL fans. I know I would lose a lot of interest in the Rams if I know they don't have a chance.

I am done arguing, until somebody says something stupid.
nfrillman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 06:52 PM    (permalink
Xonraider
All-Pro

Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
Why is it that our culture is now taught to get scared and overreact about problems in the future rather than address current ones?
Who said we can't fix both?