Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 05-21-2008, 07:52 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
Yes it is. Bi-Polar disorder is one of the most over-diagnosed conditions in the country, while Schizophrenia is probably the most dangerous non-fatal mental illness out there.
That and ADD/ADHD

Doing that gives people the mindset that they have a problem and they cant fix it and anything they do bad isnt their fault.

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Last edited by neko4 : 05-21-2008 at 07:58 PM.
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 08:00 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did he off himself yet?
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 08:20 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
Yes it is. Bi-Polar disorder is one of the most over-diagnosed conditions in the country, while Schizophrenia is probably the most dangerous non-fatal mental illness out there.
If Bi-Polar is actually serious, then it's capable of being just as dangerous as schizophrenia. Most of the time it is mis-diagnosed though, I'll agree with that.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 11:47 PM    (permalink
bam bam
Veteran

bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
dude, dont listen to bam bam. he really doesnt know what hes talking about...
ill bite my tounge so I dont bite yours.

Schizophrenia is way more serious than bipolar disorder. I dont know why you would think otherwise.

And to whoever it was that asked, no I am not throwing conspiracies around.
bam bam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 12:04 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
If Bi-Polar is actually serious, then it's capable of being just as dangerous as schizophrenia. Most of the time it is mis-diagnosed though, I'll agree with that.
It is def, mis-diagnosed a lot. and you are also right if its serious it is just as bad. I know people who had Bi-Polar and went into deep depression periods for months and attempted suicide several times.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 01:10 AM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
It is def, mis-diagnosed a lot. and you are also right if its serious it is just as bad. I know people who had Bi-Polar and went into deep depression periods for months and attempted suicide several times.
I would disagree. Schizophrenia can be way worse. It is harder to treat medically. The symptoms can be way worse.

There are many schizophrenics that can't be left unsupervised for 30 seconds. They are completely separated from society. Some don't attempt suicide several times, they are constantly attempting suicide. Some will laugh hysterically while they tell you about how they tried to commit suicide. Some will take a strange and unnatural pose and refuse to move, even when they are physically moved.

I'm trying to give you an idea of what can be caused by schizophrenia, basically I'm trying to say that schizophrenics can be total outsiders from society completely incapable of doing anything or passing off as normal if you watch them for even 10 seconds. I'm not saying bi polar is good but schizophrenia is really, really bad.

Watch this

Thanks to BK for the sig

Last edited by umphrey : 05-22-2008 at 01:13 AM.
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 01:25 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by umphrey View Post
I would disagree. Schizophrenia can be way worse. It is harder to treat medically. The symptoms can be way worse.

There are many schizophrenics that can't be left unsupervised for 30 seconds. They are completely separated from society. Some don't attempt suicide several times, they are constantly attempting suicide. Some will laugh hysterically while they tell you about how they tried to commit suicide. Some will take a strange and unnatural pose and refuse to move, even when they are physically moved.

I'm trying to give you an idea of what can be caused by schizophrenia, basically I'm trying to say that schizophrenics can be total outsiders from society completely incapable of doing anything or passing off as normal if you watch them for even 10 seconds. I'm not saying bi polar is good but schizophrenia is really, really bad.

Watch this
My dad is a diagnosed schizophrenic (not suicidal, thank god) but it really shows. If Blake was in fact a schizo it would have been well-documented, he's been under constant scrutiny since HS, and all the starter symptoms from being a schizophrenic (most notably the loss of interest in personal hygene) would have been noticed a long time ago.

Bipolar disease is tough, but much less bad than schizophrenia and to claim he has it it not only a very stupid thing to say without a diagnosis to back it up but also cruel to Blake, whose obviously troubled already.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 12:38 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Agree with everything you said. Although schizos usually have a plethora of other psychological problems, diagnosis is usually pretty easy because the disease is so mentally overwhelming, generally speaking.

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 02:35 PM    (permalink
bam bam
Veteran

bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

shfjkshfdsdffds

Last edited by bam bam : 08-21-2013 at 02:15 PM.
Old 05-22-2008, 02:43 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bam bam View Post
what, you want me to go get his hospital records? give me a break...talk about stupid. I wouldn't come on here and say he was schizo if I wasn't told that by someone who wasn't very well connected. You can take it or leave it, I don't care.
Actually, I would like you to show me his hospital records, especially since schizophrenia is one of the worst non-fatal illnesses one can have. So yes, I would very much like to see you back your outrageous claim up with some documentation, yes I do care and no you have absolutely no right to go around and claim people have severe mental illnesses without having factual knowledge rather than hearing it from some guy you know.

Obviously you have no clue what kind of disease you're talking about and I would suggest you either put up the documentation or shut up.

PS: if any mod feels like infracting me for this, feel free to. Just know he deserves MUCH more personal attacks IMO, so I'm already holding back.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 05-22-2008, 08:18 PM    (permalink
lordquas
Veteran

lordquas lordquas lordquas lordquas lordquas lordquas lordquas lordquas

so where the hell did he go?

Go Celtics
Go Irish
Go Ravens
lordquas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 10:44 PM    (permalink
bam bam
Veteran

ascdefghijk

Last edited by bam bam : 08-21-2013 at 02:14 PM.
Old 05-22-2008, 11:50 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bam bam View Post
hold on, your acting like a sensitive little girl because I am repeating a claim (from a writer who is very reputable) that Tommy Blake has one serious illness, when papers have written for months he has another serious illness? Either way, this kid has serious problems.

I dont deserve any personal attacks. I would never make anything up or say anything just to cause a shitstorm. Im not one of those guys that would spout anything if it came from a source even remotely insecure.

Whether or not I know about the disease or not is irrelevant, but I do know some about it, so that claim of yours is rediculoid. And expecting me to attach documentation just shows how rediculous you are acting. Get a life man.

Like I said, take it or leave it.

You say you don't deserve any personal attacks, yet you call him stupid in your first post and tell him to get a life in the second. Hypocrite much?

And what is wrong with him wanting you to prove yor points? I would like that too. You say I very reputable writer wrote it, let's see the article. At this point his argument seems more legitimate than yours.

stephenson86

Last edited by JF4 : 05-23-2008 at 12:04 AM.
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 11:35 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twister18 View Post
In the PFW draft guide, it said he was diagnosed with bipolar disorder and was on meds, missing most of last season.
It was said that he had Depression and Severe Anxiety disorder. That he had a breakup with his girlfriend, that his coach was singling him out every single play in TC.. and he finally broke. Wasn't until after his absence was he diagnosed.

He seems like he wants to really play, but he's really not a viable player over 255-260 lbs. He loses his elite explosion and speed.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 03:47 AM    (permalink
D-Rod
Veteran

D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordquas View Post
so where the hell did he go?
He's with tampa, i think.
Old 06-04-2008, 04:55 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
It was said that he had Depression and Severe Anxiety disorder. That he had a breakup with his girlfriend, that his coach was singling him out every single play in TC.. and he finally broke. Wasn't until after his absence was he diagnosed.

He seems like he wants to really play, but he's really not a viable player over 255-260 lbs. He loses his elite explosion and speed.
I remember an article right before the draft that said he was on his way back...

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 06-08-2008, 06:41 AM    (permalink
bergo23
Rookie

bergo23 could make a wolverine purr.bergo23 could make a wolverine purr.bergo23 could make a wolverine purr.bergo23 could make a wolverine purr.bergo23 could make a wolverine purr.bergo23 could make a wolverine purr.bergo23 could make a wolverine purr.bergo23 could make a wolverine purr.
Default stash on the practice squad

I was hoping LT would put in a good word for his alum at TCU and we could stash him away on the practice squad. Its the kind of gamble that could make AJ look like a genius AGAIN!!!!
bergo23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 07:28 PM    (permalink
foozball
Veteran

foozball could make a wolverine purr.foozball could make a wolverine purr.foozball could make a wolverine purr.foozball could make a wolverine purr.foozball could make a wolverine purr.foozball could make a wolverine purr.

yea ive never seen any reports that he was a schizo, so i find it odd that one guy is saying he is. itd be pretty well publicized if he were actually schizo
foozball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 01:51 AM    (permalink
MikeTheDudeV2
Rookie

MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.MikeTheDudeV2 is so money.

Whoever signs him needs to be understanding and VERY patient. Also the team will need a very good psychiatric helper with him, to make sure he doesn't get overstressed. Schitzo or bipolar, it doesn't really matter, either one is a terrible thing to be diagnosed with and he will need to be supervised to make sure he doesn't completely tweak in the NFL.
MikeTheDudeV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 10:16 AM    (permalink
TheIncredibleDraftDude

He shouldnt be allowed to play. Plain and simple. If he suddenly went psycho on the field it could have tragic consequenses for the opposite team. No one wants a charles manson-like person wanting to kill u on the other team.
Old 06-20-2008, 10:24 AM    (permalink
lordquas
Veteran

lordquas lordquas lordquas lordquas lordquas lordquas lordquas lordquas

you are the biggest moron

Go Celtics
Go Irish
Go Ravens
lordquas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 08:56 AM    (permalink
TheIncredibleDraftDude

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordquas View Post
you are the biggest moron
well clearly the guy is a psycho. But I guess if he could utilize this on the field he could be fine. Maybe as a penetrating UT in 4-3. Go bananaz -> and then rush from the inside like he was trying to kill somebody.
Old 06-21-2008, 09:17 AM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIncredibleDraftDude View Post
well clearly the guy is a psycho. But I guess if he could utilize this on the field he could be fine. Maybe as a penetrating UT in 4-3. Go bananaz -> and then rush from the inside like he was trying to kill somebody.

What in the hell does it take to get banned here? It's stunningly obvious that he's trolling.
mqtirishfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 09:25 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqtirishfan View Post
What in the hell does it take to get banned here? It's stunningly obvious that he's trolling.
I honestly don't know. Maybe the mods find him funny. I know I do on occasion.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 06-22-2008, 10:01 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIncredibleDraftDude View Post
you are completely and totally insufferable. I have absolutely no idea how you have not been banned yet. Who are you to call this kid a psycho? You have absolutely no idea what his condition is, other then what you and your clearly skewed logic read on the internet. Before you go around suggesting absolutely ridiculous things, maybe you should think before you open your stupid mouth. Just stop posting, everyone here hates you and you offer nothing constructive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Last edited by A Perfect Score : 06-22-2008 at 10:06 AM.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote