Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 01-10-2007, 12:41 AM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

jesus christ......
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 09:47 AM    (permalink
NYmoney
Veteran

NYmoney needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildDude
If hes not a top 5 candiate in the preseason theres gotta be a mistake! heres mine

1. Darren McFadden
2. Ray Rice
3. Colt Brennan
4. Steve Slaton
5. Tim Tebow

Other possibilities- Pat White, Mike Hart, Chad Henne
gotta include colt mccoy.
NYmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 11:49 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think we'll see McCoy be a strong candidate. I still believe it won't be anyone in that Top 5 winning the award though. Just not feeling it, MAYBE Slaton. Maybe someone from Michigan...

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 01:08 PM    (permalink
snuff

If Mike Hart carries Michigan to the NC, I don't think it will happen, I think he will win.
Old 01-10-2007, 01:11 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuff
If Mike Hart carries Michigan to the NC, I don't think it will happen, I think he will win.
My worry is that Mike Hart will be disrespected because he doesn't fill up hightlight reels like all the past Heisman winners. He's just one of those guys that does everything very well, he just doesn't do anything great.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 01:51 PM    (permalink
NYmoney
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions
Quote:
My worry is that Mike Hart will be disrespected because he doesn't fill up hightlight reels like all the past Heisman winners. He's just one of those guys that does everything very well, he just doesn't do anything great.
he is fabulous at holding onto the ball, but you're right, ESPN will never show a highlight of Hart not fumbling.
Old 01-10-2007, 02:05 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeNation27

I'm pretty sure they show a highlight of him not fumbling every time they show a highlight of him.
Old 01-10-2007, 10:41 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYmoney
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions
Quote:
he is fabulous at holding onto the ball, but you're right, ESPN will never show a highlight of Hart not fumbling.
That's very true. He had a streak of nearly 600 touches without losing a fumble.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 11:34 AM    (permalink
NYmoney
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeNation27
I'm pretty sure they show a highlight of him not fumbling every time they show a highlight of him.
Oh yea! I'm sorry. Because Stuart Scott is fond of saying "here's Harte not fumbling. next carry: no fumble again." yup they really point that out EVERY SINGLE TIME. idiot.