Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 05-24-2008, 01:44 AM    (permalink
Hwoarang
Veteran

Hwoarang is a cocksman.Hwoarang is a cocksman.Hwoarang is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
You have to remember he's 6'7". 230 would be rail thin, especially for his body structure. I'd say 250-255 there.
JR was 6'5 225 in HS he grew 1 inch and gained 30 lbs of muscle. He could get up to 270 and still be in shape. He has the frame.
Hwoarang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008, 02:10 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hwoarang View Post
Adrian Arrington

I don't think I've seen a neck like that on a football player since Murton Hanks... Non-football players include the giraffe from Madagascar and Road Runner from Looney Toons.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008, 03:40 AM    (permalink
GermanSaint
Veteran

GermanSaint hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
I don't think I've seen a neck like that on a football player since Murton Hanks... Non-football players include the giraffe from Madagascar and Road Runner from Looney Toons.

or plaxico burress
Old 05-24-2008, 11:08 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hwoarang View Post
JR was 6'5 225 in HS he grew 1 inch and gained 30 lbs of muscle. He could get up to 270 and still be in shape. He has the frame.
Yeah just a question of turning the flab into muscle.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008, 12:09 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008, 01:20 PM    (permalink
zCaddyz
Rookie

zCaddyz hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

i love my boy but gaines adams has a long neck too lol
Old 05-24-2008, 01:39 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Merton Hanks started the long neck dance, when he would get a pick and do whatever he did with his neck lol, thats how I ended up knowing who he was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008, 04:19 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who was that WR that played with the 9ers in the late 90's early 00's that had a ridiculous neck?
Old 05-24-2008, 05:22 PM    (permalink
Larry
Veteran

Larry is a cocksman.Larry is a cocksman.Larry is a cocksman.Larry is a cocksman.Larry is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
I read differently, straight from the beat writers for the niner that at first he is playing 3-4 DE then they want him playing Nose, I'm sure of it, I'll look for the link if you want.

I have heard it directly from Nolan as well that he has intentions on playing him at NT.
They had him practicing at End in mini camps.
Old 05-24-2008, 06:36 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry View Post
They had him practicing at End in mini camps.
Probably because that where he is starting off, which is what I said originally, that he would be moved to NT eventually...You don't have to believe me, just telling you what I read from Nolan, if you search you will find the same thing...They don't plan on keeping him at DE the rest of his career.

Quote:
Old 05-24-2008, 07:00 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tolnaballa View Post
thats roy williams buddy
haha you win!

still orange cleat?

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008, 07:33 PM    (permalink
Im_a_Romosexual
Pro Bowler

Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

probably Texas Longhorn orange
Im_a_Romosexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008, 07:44 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im_a_Romosexual View Post
probably Texas Longhorn orange
You're damn right that's burnt orange. He can come to the Cowboys mini-camps and wear burnt orange all he wants.

Da Legend back in Texas in '09! :D
Old 05-26-2008, 07:47 PM    (permalink
Larry
Veteran

Larry is a cocksman.Larry is a cocksman.Larry is a cocksman.Larry is a cocksman.Larry is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Probably because that where he is starting off, which is what I said originally, that he would be moved to NT eventually...You don't have to believe me, just telling you what I read from Nolan, if you search you will find the same thing...They don't plan on keeping him at DE the rest of his career.
Really depends on if we stay a 3-4 defense, if so he will strictly play 3-4 End.
Old 05-26-2008, 07:53 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry View Post
Really depends on if we stay a 3-4 defense, if so he will strictly play 3-4 End.
Not quite...

Niners first round DL Kentwan Balmer will start off as the team's right defensive end.
Coach Mike Nolan wants him to start off there, and then move him to nose guard. Nolan said the techniques are the same, so it shouldn't be a significant transition to over over the center when that time comes.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/pla...=115955&spln=1

They have been saying it ever since they drafted him...he will start at End but, they want him to move over to NT eventually. It certainly does seem strange but, they seem dead set on doing it, down the road.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 07:59 PM    (permalink
Woody56
Veteran

Woody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Who was that WR that played with the 9ers in the late 90's early 00's that had a ridiculous neck?
I remember they had a DB Merton Hanks with a real long neck

Woody56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 09:02 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Not quite...

Niners first round DL Kentwan Balmer will start off as the team's right defensive end.
Coach Mike Nolan wants him to start off there, and then move him to nose guard. Nolan said the techniques are the same, so it shouldn't be a significant transition to over over the center when that time comes.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/pla...=115955&spln=1

They have been saying it ever since they drafted him...he will start at End but, they want him to move over to NT eventually. It certainly does seem strange but, they seem dead set on doing it, down the road.

Thanks MOTH, thats the exact same article I read and was too lazy to look for it...Again thats straight from Nolan's mouth, and thats why I said him being bigger can only be a good thing.

Quote: