Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 06-20-2008, 10:10 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Come to Cleveland baby

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 10:30 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WOW no use to read between lines with that :O
Old 06-20-2008, 11:00 PM    (permalink
steelernation77
Veteran

steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.

I was at that Steeler/Ram game, and while it was mostly Steeler fans, I wouldn't take it too hard if I were SJax. In 2005 in Minnesota it was the same way, in Atlanta too. Pretty much any Steeler away game I've been to has been mostly Steeler fans, except for KC, which seems to have pretty devout fan base.
steelernation77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 11:13 PM    (permalink
Byrd430
Veteran

Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Byrd430 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Isn't this his contract year too?

I really think SJax was just letting some frustrations out on such a horrible season. The Rams should do alright this year, if they don't contend for the division title and Jackson should be in far better shape than he was last year. I mean, that's really a freakish thing what happened to St. Louie's o-line last year.

Jackson has already said that he wants to stay with the Rams, but they're gonna have to pay him.

Thanks BoneKrusher! The Sig King!
Byrd430 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 12:15 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good 4 SJax, he sounds like me, with just a lot less expletives.
Old 06-21-2008, 12:46 AM    (permalink
Hwoarang
Veteran

Hwoarang is a cocksman.Hwoarang is a cocksman.Hwoarang is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renji View Post
Just come to Chicago and we gonna figure something out!
Forte got that on lockdown.
Hwoarang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 12:56 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrd430 View Post
Isn't this his contract year too?

I really think SJax was just letting some frustrations out on such a horrible season. The Rams should do alright this year, if they don't contend for the division title and Jackson should be in far better shape than he was last year. I mean, that's really a freakish thing what happened to St. Louie's o-line last year.

Jackson has already said that he wants to stay with the Rams, but they're gonna have to pay him.
I'm assuming it's just frustration too. That was just an awful season. He'd probably be a lot more happy if the Rams were winning most of their games and contending for a title. Then the problems of receivers not blocking and home fans disappearing probably wouldn't be much of a bother, if they were happening at all.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 01:03 AM    (permalink
Hawk
Pro Bowler

Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

SJax should just put on 50 pounds and grow 2 inches then they could move him to tackle where he could block for Leonard, or he could lose some weight, and be moved to WR and he could block on the perimeter.

Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 01:29 AM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
I always cum when Brian Leonard could possibly be involved
... Whoa there.
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 03:59 PM    (permalink
rockio42
Pro Bowler

rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im from St. Louis and I'm a HUGE rams fan and i know have steven feels, the st. louis fans fanbase is terrible, when you have people walking around ROOTING for their team to go 0-16 so that they will "finally be the best at something" (trust me i heard that kind of stuff all year) there is something wrong with the fans. Im hoping ram fans wise up and start rooting for their team or else there will be no SJax or STL Rams in a year or two

Check out my twitter @mrocchio42 and check out my radio show on wqqx1490am.com. I'm on every morning with Pro Football HoF voter and NFL regular season awards voter, Howard Balzer. It's always a blast from 9-11.
rockio42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 04:02 PM    (permalink
eaglesfan_45
Veteran

eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockio42 View Post
im from St. Louis and I'm a HUGE rams fan and i know have steven feels, the st. louis fans fanbase is terrible, when you have people walking around ROOTING for their team to go 0-16 so that they will "finally be the best at something" (trust me i heard that kind of stuff all year) there is something wrong with the fans. Im hoping ram fans wise up and start rooting for their team or else there will be no SJax or STL Rams in a year or two
Bring 'em to Vegas! :D
eaglesfan_45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 04:08 PM    (permalink
rockio42
Pro Bowler

rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesfan_45 View Post
Bring 'em to Vegas! :D
ummmmmmm, no I like my rams just where they are

Check out my twitter @mrocchio42 and check out my radio show on wqqx1490am.com. I'm on every morning with Pro Football HoF voter and NFL regular season awards voter, Howard Balzer. It's always a blast from 9-11.
rockio42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 04:45 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrd430 View Post
S-Jax is an elite back, he will get paid eventually. Probably a contract on par with Larry Johnson.

Also, I have no problem with him sounding off on his receivers.
Old 06-21-2008, 05:07 PM    (permalink
TheGreatEscape
Veteran

TheGreatEscape is a cocksman.TheGreatEscape is a cocksman.TheGreatEscape is a cocksman.TheGreatEscape is a cocksman.TheGreatEscape is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Man, i still cry a little inside to this day over passing on Steven Jackson. Instead of having Jackson we were stuck with Julius "I'll fall if you touch me" Jones. Plus, all we got of the first was Marcus Spears. Bleh
I'm going to mis having JJ on the cowboys, he was such a wuss running the ball for them and yet people still thought he was the shiznit.
TheGreatEscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 06:49 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not saying he will get traded or anything but his comments could lead to some bad air in the locker room.
Old 06-21-2008, 07:16 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm so glad Denver passed on him I really thought they would take him that year D.J. Williams is a great player but I don't even what to think about what SJ would have done in that system.
Old 06-28-2008, 06:50 PM    (permalink
Race for the Heisman
Veteran

Race for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairRace for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairRace for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairRace for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairRace for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairRace for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairRace for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairRace for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairRace for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairRace for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairRace for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hwoarang View Post
Forte got that on lockdown.
I'm all for the Forte bandwagon, but give me a shot a Steven Jackson and I don't care what kind of promise Forte has. Fantasies aside though, I'm content with Forte, at least until I see him on the field.
Race for the Heisman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 11:03 AM    (permalink
diesel
Rookie

diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So glad we have Marion Barber or I'd still be pissed we passed on this guy for Julius Jones.

diesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 11:05 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

SJAX is a beast. He can do what he wants!
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 12:57 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
SJAX is a beast. He can do what he wants!
Stephen Jackson - Beast Mode before Beast Mode.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 02:03 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict View Post
Stephen Jackson - Beast Mode before Beast Mode.
The armadillo!
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote