Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 07-05-2008, 07:47 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Banner View Post
Anderson has his godly offense line and great receiving threats to lean on. Something he hasn't succeeded without.

Carry on.
And guys like Drew Brees, Phillip Rivers, Carson Palmer, Tony Romo and Peyton Manning have had to carry those talentless P.O.S. offenses they've had to work with. I mean, Peyton's always running for his life and who has Carson had to throw to?
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 07:48 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Banner View Post
Anderson has his godly offense line and great receiving threats to lean on. Something he hasn't succeeded without.

Carry on.
People act like Anderson is some grizzled vet. This was his first year as a starter and he played exceedingly well. With a huge arm and a pro bowl selection under his belt, he's got a high ceiling still. That line and those weapons aren't going anywhere; production is all that matters.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 07:51 PM    (permalink
SenorGato
Pro Bowler

SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowEdwards19 View Post
You would take Cutler and Shaub over Anderson? You're insane.. Look at what he did in his first season as a starter, compared to both of those two.

Garrard is more understandable, but can lean on the running attack more than anything.
Hell yea I would. Anderson rode the back of the leagues best O-line, a top 10 WR, and a top 3 TE...he's got a strong arm but his accuracy sucks and any slight pass rush threw the guy off his game last season.

He's got the potential, but give me Cutler and Schaub over him anyday. Those guys have seen some good coaching, because they're really polished QBs at a pretty young age.

Anderson just seems too inefficent for me...but the talent around him more than makes up for it. With time and practice that could/should change like I said, but if I'm a GM I'm taking more polished guys first.

Last edited by SenorGato : 07-05-2008 at 08:01 PM.
SenorGato is offline   Reply With Quote