Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-28-2006, 03:45 PM    (permalink

I say yes, some of y'all have seen his work and it is flat out amazing.
Old 03-28-2006, 03:46 PM    (permalink
jetsfan3
All-Pro

jetsfan3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Him and D-Unit depending on what you want. If you want a sig with one guy, D-Unit. If you want multiple players and animation, Nexx is the best.
Old 03-28-2006, 03:46 PM    (permalink
danman253

duh.
Old 03-28-2006, 03:50 PM    (permalink

Definitley not. AD is better IMO, and depending on what stillaraiderfan pulls out of his ass for me, I might label him better as well. I'm not a fan of the Nexx style sigs but many people are and more power to him for it.
Old 03-28-2006, 03:52 PM    (permalink
snuff

AD.
Old 03-28-2006, 03:52 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by primetime21335
Definitley not. AD is better IMO, and depending on what stillaraiderfan pulls out of his ass for me, I might label him better as well. I'm not a fan of the Nexx style sigs but many people are and more power to him for it.
Haha

I'm not even on their level, not even close! :P
Old 03-28-2006, 03:54 PM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Nexx has the highest level of sig knowledge, its just to me his sigs are kind of getting old. He is a great sig maker though probably the best

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 03:58 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Nexx's sigs have the collest animation but I like CF, AD and Snuff more.
Old 03-28-2006, 03:59 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearfan54
I think Nexx has the highest level of sig knowledge, its just to me his sigs are kind of getting old. He is a great sig maker though probably the best
it's just you...

the thing with nexx is that he does graphic design for a living, obviously he's gonna be a machine. He actually has purchased photoshop, unlike the rest of us who get bootleg copies and free trials...

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 04:05 PM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoteLynnSwan
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearfan54
it's just you...

the thing with nexx is that he does graphic design for a living, obviously he's gonna be a machine. He actually has purchased photoshop, unlike the rest of us who get bootleg copies and free trials...
I am not saying that he isnt the Best. He is the best. its just his same style is getting old to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 04:13 PM    (permalink
Tobzilla
Pro Bowler

Tobzilla hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Tobzilla hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CGF 216/137
Nexx's sigs have the collest animation but I like CF, AD and Snuff more.
You took the words right out of my mouth...I love you. :D

PM me for sig requests
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Connery View Post
Suck it Trebek!
Tobzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 04:17 PM    (permalink
CT Bronco Fan
Team Leader
Veteran

CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who is nexx, and where can i get one of his sigs? are they free?
Old 03-28-2006, 04:23 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT Bronco Fan
yeah, his name is Raidernexx
Old 03-28-2006, 04:24 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT Bronco Fan
just pm Raidernexx, and see if he'll hook you up with one.

Old 03-28-2006, 04:24 PM    (permalink
AlexDown
Pro Bowler

AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.

I still think the sig I have by snuff is one of the best made Michigan ones I have seen.
Old 03-28-2006, 04:26 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexDown
I still think the sig I have by snuff is one of the best made Michigan ones I have seen.
Nerv's sig by snuff is better.

Old 03-28-2006, 04:30 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Raidernexx is definitly the best sig maker on this site, not even close.
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 04:36 PM    (permalink
Vince Lombardi
Pro Bowler

Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is kinda stupid really. Sigmaking is way too objective of an artform for anybody to truely be considered the best. Everybody has different tastes. The only thing anybody should care about is developing their own originality/style, not being the "best". I know Nexx would agree because I've had this same exact conversation with him before. With all that said, I don't think it's a secret to anyone just how talented Nexx is with graphics. That's why he makes his living doing them (not sigs, but other graphics related jobs).

People fail to realise that all of us, from the guys who are professionals to those of us who are new to graphics and just make sigs for fun, are doing this free of charge, spending our own time just to make these graphics for people for free. Sometimes It really bothers me when people fail to realise that and they get demanding or refuse a (FREE!) sig from somebody because they don't think they're a good enough sigmaker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.
Vince Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 04:42 PM    (permalink
AlexDown
Pro Bowler

AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Lombardi
This is kinda stupid really. Sigmaking is way too objective of an artform for anybody to truely be considered the best. Everybody has different tastes. The only thing anybody should care about is developing their own originality/style, not being the "best". I know Nexx would agree because I've had this same exact conversation with him before. With all that said, I don't think it's a secret to anyone just how talented Nexx is with graphics. That's why he makes his living doing them (not sigs, but other graphics related jobs).
I really liked your old avatar and sig, the black and white ones. Did you make that yourself?
Old 03-28-2006, 04:44 PM    (permalink
Vince Lombardi
Pro Bowler

Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexDown
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Lombardi
I really liked your old avatar and sig, the black and white ones. Did you make that yourself?
Thanks. Yeah, I've made a few VL sigs. It doesn't quite feel right without one (though I do like my current one), so I may make a new one for myself in the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.
Vince Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 04:51 PM    (permalink
CalBears99
Pro Bowler

CalBears99 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I've seen some of his sigs and they are really really good. Bearfan54 is pretty good too.

sig by Nyi28nhl from Islander Mania
CalBears99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 04:51 PM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalBears99
I've seen some of his sigs and they are really really good. Bearfan54 is pretty good too.
dude look at mine from nexx
Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 04:52 PM    (permalink
jetsfan3
All-Pro

jetsfan3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy1
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalBears99
dude look at mine from nexx
I know, I'm jealous because all of the sigs he made for others are better than mine, but still, mine is great except I don't want Jay Cutler anymore . . .
Old 03-28-2006, 04:53 PM    (permalink
70challenger457

IDK guys, I think i've been most impressed by VLS
Old 03-28-2006, 04:54 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Nexx's sigs! I think he adds value to the forum by making sigs for everyone.

Me? I don't consider myself a sig maker.

I've made a few, but really only do it when I'm in the mood... and I don't make them for everybody... and I'm lazy. Animation takes me too much time though I've done some in the past.

I don't even like some of my own sigs... Like the one I have now. I just whipped that one up in a few minutes. I'll probably change it soon.

I think Clover Jeez is underrated. I like his stuff a lot.

But a poll or vote or something is not really a true indicator of who's best anyways cause people will just vote for the guy who make their sig! LOL.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote