Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum

Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum Who dey gonna discuss dem Bengals?

Old 07-11-2008, 05:12 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default It's Dead.

So I thought I'd post this rly cool article(which I'm sure most of you have read) from Bengals.com about Chinny.

http://www.bengals.com/news/news.asp?story_id=6865

Quite an interesting read, if you ask me.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 12:51 AM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
So I thought I'd post this rly cool article(which I'm sure most of you have read) from Bengals.com about Chinny.

http://www.bengals.com/news/news.asp?story_id=6865

Quite an interesting read, if you ask me.
is a good article....wish more players were like Chinny and less like Chad.
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 11:56 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah he's the man. He saves all his anger for hitting people.

On a completely random and side note... Caleb Miller is unsigned. Now, I know he wasn't great but I at least thought he was a decent versatile backup (that you'd never want starting consistently).
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 02:55 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ya Miller could be a nice add but I think were actually a little overloaded right now at LB if you can believe that. I'd say give him a shot but its probably a stretch to say he'd even make the team at this point.

BTW on another completely random side note I'm trying to decide if I should buy a Keith Rivers jersey or get a customized Ndukwe jersey. Opinions?

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
Old 07-13-2008, 04:32 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ndukwe jersey would own, because he's the only player in the league with that name :P
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 10:57 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

it's like 100 bucks tho n the Rivers one is only 70. IDK why but Ben Utecht's Jersey is 10 dollars more than Rivers'

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
Old 07-14-2008, 07:24 AM    (permalink
BengalMedic
Rookie

BengalMedic hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Nice article on "Nuke" and hope he can bring the same intensity to the field like he did at the end of last season. In regards to Caleb "Hobbit" Miller, I say NO... I would take any of the players we currently have on our roster to provide the depth you are speaking of before I welcomed him back. Sorry, I just think he's hot garbage.

Better get a JJoe jersey before he makes the pro bowl this year and the price goes up !!! Ndukwe's would be nice as well though.

FOOTBALL STARTS IN LESS THAN A MONTH NOW !!! HELL YEAH !!!
BengalMedic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 05:49 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

id get the Nukes.
More unique.
My cousin got a TJ jersey before his breakout year and everyone was like WTF

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 06:07 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

Ill probably end up getting both TBH but Ndukwe's gonna be first.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
Old 07-14-2008, 07:21 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im gonna wait a year and probably get Rivers. Right now I am waiting on my Munoz jersey.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 07-15-2008, 07:07 AM    (permalink
BengalMedic
Rookie

I've got Carson's USC jersey that I love even though I'm a HUGE Buckeye fan. Besides that, I would like to get a Rivers jersey as well.
Old 07-15-2008, 01:10 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

Medic do you have season tix? There's a guy pretty close to my seat that wears a USC Palmer jersey a lot.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
Old 07-15-2008, 06:57 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalMedic View Post
I've got Carson's USC jersey that I love even though I'm a HUGE Buckeye fan. Besides that, I would like to get a Rivers jersey as well.
I'm pretty jealous right now lol. I want a Palmer USC Jersey :(
Old 07-16-2008, 12:58 AM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalMedic View Post
I've kinda wanted a Carson USC one as well, you see so many damn CP/TJ/CJ/Rudi jerseys it's nice to break it up.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 06:57 AM    (permalink
BengalMedic
Rookie

Yeah, Carson's USC jersey is the one I enjoy wearing a TON !!! People make comments when I wear it and it's fun !!!

I haven't lived in Cincinnati for over 18 years, but get back to visit family as much as I can. We are going back next month and will catch the Saints in preseason and got tickets for the Chiefs game when I will be home for the Holidays...
Old 07-16-2008, 07:05 AM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

I wanna go to the chiefs game bad, I have a friend from Kansas (Vidae-KC) who wants to come up here and go to the game with me.
Old 07-16-2008, 07:12 AM    (permalink
BengalMedic
Rookie

Yeah, I've also got a buddy from KC who talks a ton of crap and nothing would please me more than taking a picture of me in front of the scoreboard when the Bengals crush them and me giving him the finger !!!
Old 07-16-2008, 01:39 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

My dad has a friend from KC as well. He gets to go to Arrowhead when they play there and in return invites him to come here for the game. I'm really jealous he gets to go out there like every other year.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
Old 07-16-2008, 02:13 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

If your KC buddies try saying anything, just remind them who beat them and ended their undefeated streak and started the downfall of the chiefs from playoff contenders to bottom of the AFC West.
Just saying....

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 07-16-2008, 09:53 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

Oh I know that, I was at that game as a matter of fact.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
Old 07-17-2008, 08:14 AM    (permalink
BengalMedic
Rookie

Funny, I wasn't at that game, but went to a local sports bar in San Antonio for that game. There were tons of Chiefs fans there and I was the lone Bengals fan. Needless to say, I the better day and LET THEM KNOW IT !!!
Old 07-18-2008, 01:22 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

thats awesome for you medic. I will just say that was one of the most amazing football games I've ever attended. We were screaming DANTE WHO?(in reference to Dante Hall's lack of production and Warrick's punt return for a TD) almost the entire game.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
Old 07-21-2008, 08:32 AM    (permalink
BengalMedic
Rookie

That was one of my favorite games I can remember in quite some time...
Nothing like b*tchslapping a whole fanbase down like that !!!

Sort of like keeping the Browns out of the playoffs last year...