Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 07-21-2008, 11:20 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow . . . I was hoping to steal Leon in the later rounds. I had him last year.
Old 07-21-2008, 11:26 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Wow . . . I was hoping to steal Leon in the later rounds. I had him last year.
I just figured, he'll probably put up more week in and week out than what any of the available pure RB's would. And a 2nd RB was easily the #1 area that I wanted to address, so why not.

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 11:29 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lol I almost took Leon with my 1st pick, leagues with return yards he's golden, PPR too, he will easily be one of the top scorers, great pick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 12:24 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scar988 View Post
actually nvm....
I take

RB Darren McFadden.
dammit....

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 12:24 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RoyHall left a list and wants RB Rudi Johnson.

D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 12:25 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
dammit....
ditto dammit
Old 07-21-2008, 12:33 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm gonna go with...

Jonathan Stewart

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-21-2008, 12:38 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
I'm gonna go with...

Jonathan Stewart

Definitely NOT cool.
Old 07-21-2008, 12:39 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I wanted Mcfadden so bad...you dont even understand. Stewart was my fall back plan. The tank better stay healthy.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-21-2008, 01:17 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nerv takes RB Jerious Norwood

That was hard. :/

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 02:19 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Darn.. I was hoping Stewart would fall to my Round 2 pick.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 03:14 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I wanted Mcfadden so bad...you dont even understand. Stewart was my fall back plan. The tank better stay healthy.
I don't know why, Stewart>McFadden any format, just watch...You made the better selection, short term or long term.

Quote:
Old 07-21-2008, 03:18 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
I don't know why, Stewart>McFadden any format, just watch...You made the better selection, short term or long term.
I disagree...we'll see in time.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-21-2008, 03:25 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
I disagree...we'll see in time.
It's interesting.. because Stewart runs behind a better OL by far and will get the goallines, but he's injury prone and he'll have to split with DeAngelo who isn't going anywhere. DMAC is so explosive, but his OL sucks and many already feel he's undersized with his chicken leg build. Michael Bush could also be the guy that gets goalines... so... Right now, I'd say it's a toss up.
Old 07-21-2008, 03:35 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

I doubt Fargas or Bush are going anywhere either, McFadden just seems like an explosive 3rd down back, a few big games but nothing consistent...Stewart seems like a guy who is going to get 25 carries and all his goal line looks, with Deangelo spelling on passing downs and 10 or so carries here and there...Stewart has a great blend of size/power/speed that is going to make him a great inside and outside runner...He has weapons to open things up downfield, he just looks like a stud, I jumped all over him in dynasty leagues...He will be a 1st rd pick in redrafts next year.

Quote:
Old 07-21-2008, 03:49 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not sure why there are 3 possible RB spots with 20 teams in the league. That's not just every starter, but almost every single backup RB in the league.

And that's not even including bench players. If this was a 12 team league it would make a lot more sense.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 03:51 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
I'm not sure why there are 3 possible RB spots with 20 teams in the league. That's not just every starter, but almost every single backup RB in the league.

And that's not even including bench players. If this was a 12 team league it would make a lot more sense.
Correction: There are two RB slots, two WR slots, and a Flex.

Nothing requires you to have 3 RB's. It's not too difficult to go 50 deep at WR and RB.

This is a league where most, if not all, useful Fantasy players should be owned.
Old 07-21-2008, 03:53 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:

I asked for comments on this when we were making the decisions. I was really REALLY on the fence with it.

Unfortunately, your time to comment on that subject matter has passed. I'd be lying if I didn't say a little more activity/participation from you would be more appreciated.

It's too late to change it now.
Old 07-21-2008, 03:54 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:

Nothing requires you to have 3 RB's. It's not too difficult to go 50 deep at WR and RB.

This is a league where most, if not all, useful Fantasy players should be owned.
...and even some unuseful ones. :)
Old 07-21-2008, 03:56 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
...and even some unuseful ones. :)
Useless? You're telling me that Joey Harrington is useless?
Old 07-21-2008, 04:17 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Hence why I said "possible".

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 07-21-2008, 04:19 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:

Yes, and the final players of the top 100 projected WR/RBs include such amazing talents as Shaun McDonald, Kenny Watson and Robert Meachem.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 07-21-2008, 04:23 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Yes, and the final players of the top 100 projected WR/RBs include such amazing talents as Shaun McDonald, Kenny Watson and Robert Meachem.
I would argue that all of those players are very useful. Nothing wrong with having them start.

And as I said before, there are more useful guys for this league than traditional leagues due to kick return stats. More guys become usable.
Old 07-21-2008, 04:49 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

It looks like I am gonna have to leave a list since I am about to leave until around 9 or 10 et.

Is anyone gonna be around that I can send a list to?
Old 07-21-2008, 05:03 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I have sent a list to Brodeur and DJP in the event that I come up in the next 3 hours or so.