Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Oakland Raiders Team Forum

Oakland Raiders Team Forum Discuss the Raiders

Old 07-24-2008, 09:01 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Smile Raiders sign Asomugha; tell Jordan to stay away

Neither is big news, just posting to get some activity up in this piece.

Quote:
NAPA, Calif. -- Star cornerback Nnamdi Asomugha officially signed his $9.765 million franchise player tender offer Thursday and joined the Oakland Raiders in time for their first training camp practice, while running back LaMont Jordan has been to stay away from the team.
Quote:
Coach Lane Kiffin said owner Al Davis is dealing with Jordan's agent, Alvin Keels, to resolve the situation. Jordan visited the Detroit Lions earlier this month but has not found a new team willing to trade for him. The Raiders might be forced to release Jordan if they can't make a deal.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/traini...ory?id=3504070
slightlyaraiderfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 11:52 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

Cut Jordan already and bring in Gravy.
Old 07-24-2008, 11:55 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As long as you dont sign Aso long term so he can come to Green Bay next year. :D

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 01:01 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Release Jordan already or send him to the Lions. It's clear by now he doesn't hold much value to begin with.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 04:45 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think at this point it's obvious we don't want him or have room for him so I doubt other teams will give us much if anything at all.
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 04:59 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

JORDAN TO BE RELEASED TODAY
Posted by Mike Florio on July 25, 2008, 4:38 p.m.
A league source tells us that the Oakland Raiders will be releasing running back LaMont Jordan on Friday.

The Raiders previously had told Jordan not to report for training camp, but had not traded nor released him.

Jordan planned to file a grievance, but the Raiders finally caved. And so the veteran tailback will join the growing list of veteran tailbacks who are looking for work
Old 07-25-2008, 08:09 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

Jordans been released according to raiders.com