Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-21-2007, 11:18 PM    (permalink
Hurricane Ditka
Team Leader
All-Pro

Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal
I'm taking the Colts.

Fact is the Bears had it easy getting to the superbowl. They are the only respectable team in the NFC. The AFC had 4 strong contenders this year and I believe any of the 4 of them would beat the Bears in the big game.

I'm actually expecting a high scoring game. I think Rex has a great game playing against a defense that he is used to seeing and the same goes for Manning. The Colts just have more offensive talent to put points on the board in a shootout.
:roll:

You realize that we played with the Patriots out East right? :?
What does that prove? The Bears lost that game. If anything it proves my point that the 4th best team in the AFC is better than the only good team in the NFC.
It proves that they can hang in with the cream of the crop in the AFC, on the road, with terrible play from their quarterback.

sig by VLS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
I don't care...
Hurricane Ditka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 11:18 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pick the score and the winner of the big game. Closest one to the right score with the right winner gets some sort of prize. U have til the day of the big game to make this all important decision. So lets see some predictions.

This is what I have so far.

Ravens1991:23-10 Colts.

jag:Bears-2398497824
Colts-2

ny10804:30-24 Colts.

BeansDooma:Colts, 23-21

GB12:Bears-37
Colts-10

Smooth Criminal:31 - 24 Colts

throwback54milkman:Colts 31
Bears 27

hugegmenfan:Colts 23 Bears 20

bored of education:Colts-26
Bears-24

bearsfan_51:Colts-31
Bears-20

Sweetness:23-16 Bears

Tubby:30-20 Colts

Raider Nation:27-20 Colts

sdpads24:28-21 Bears

DLS42:27-21 Colts

Bighead734:Bears - 23
Colts - 21

NickBam:Bears 30
Colts 20

TIP:Bears 35 Colts 17

jackalope:Colts 20
Chicago 10

IBleedNavyandOrange:Bears 24
Colts 21

bmoreravens5289:BEARS will win the Superbowl 26-17!!!!
Old 01-21-2007, 11:20 PM    (permalink
bigmac076
Veteran

bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Colts
Old 01-21-2007, 11:21 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

23-16, now that's more like it.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 11:22 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Bears, I am guessing.
Old 01-21-2007, 11:22 PM    (permalink
Tubby
Pro Bowler

Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.

30-20 Colts

Sig by rainbeaukid2
Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
Everyone pwns the Rams.
Tubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 11:27 PM    (permalink
ks_perfection
Veteran

ks_perfection hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
4th best? Last time I checked the top 2 teams in the AFC lost in the playoffs in the 2nd round at home. So to me, it looked like those supposed "great" AFC teams were...

A) Overrated to begin with

B) Unable to show up in the big game

C) Regular season pretenders

As much as you bash the NFC, at least our top 2 teams held court. Hell, every team held court in the playoffs this year. Which meant that the best ranked team came away with the W each game.
Its alot easier to hold court against the Eagles and Hawks than against the Colts and Pats. If things were reversed and the 2 raod AFC teams played the NFC home teams and the 2 home AFC teams hosted the raod NFC it could easily be all AFC teams in the championship round.
ks_perfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 11:27 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu
Quote:
Bears, I am guessing.
Um no, I was talking about the vote totals.

Quote:
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
Old 01-21-2007, 11:28 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu
Quote:
Bears, I am guessing.
Um no, I was talking about the vote totals.
Well, I have u down as 23-16 Bears in my contest.
Old 01-21-2007, 11:33 PM    (permalink
indyfan1985
Veteran

indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In what will be a GREAT GAME, I have to take my Colts!!! I will be making the trip up from Nashville, TN up to Indy for the game and Im sure downtown will be crazy come Superbowl week!!!

indyfan1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
TCU
All-Pro

TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.

5 bucks there are at least 2 more super bowl threads.

former #1 in post count on this site
first to 500 posts
TCU is offline   Reply With Quote
Hurricane Ditka
Team Leader
All-Pro

Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Colts are starting to pull away with this one. Come on, keep the votes rolling in.

sig by VLS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
I don't care...
Hurricane Ditka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 11:34 PM    (permalink
sdpads24
Veteran

sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.

Goin with Da Bears. 28-21

Thanks to Bantx for the cool sig.
RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21
sdpads24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 11:35 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCU
5 bucks there are at least 2 more super bowl threads.
Not gonna take that one.

Here is 1 already.

http://nfldraftcountdown.com/forum/v...ic.php?t=33968
Old 01-21-2007, 11:39 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tha Bears 8) :D

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 11:40 PM    (permalink
Bohleive
Veteran

Bohleive hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

If there is any justice then the football gods will not allow Indy to win the superbowl so long as the hall of fame does not recognize the fact that Johnny Unitas and co. played in Baltimore. Go Bears. F*ck you Irsays.
Old 01-21-2007, 11:48 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

C-O-L-T-S

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 11:55 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I cannot believe hat i'm going to be forced to root for Manning and the damn Colts.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 11:58 PM    (permalink
Xonraider
All-Pro

Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dont know, and I'm not ready to make a prediction yet.
Old 01-21-2007, 11:59 PM    (permalink
AZ9er

i was joking with mine. i was hoping to continue the scoring trend thing.

my official score is -

26-Colts
24-Bears

Adam wins another.
Old 01-22-2007, 12:06 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088
I cannot believe hat i'm going to be forced to root for Manning and the damn Colts.
You could always root for your beloved Bears TT.

It's ok though, you won't hurt my feelings if you root for the Colts.

Quote:
Old 01-22-2007, 12:09 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education
i was joking with mine. i was hoping to continue the scoring trend thing.

my official score is -

26-Colts
24-Bears

Adam wins another.
U da man. I like ur name.....
Old 01-22-2007, 12:15 AM    (permalink
TCU
All-Pro

TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.

How Tight is this, i have been wearing the same shorts and Colts t-shirts on gameday so far for all 3 games, havent washed it. The first game i was at a sports bar watching us dominate KC so my shirt reaks of smoke, i spilled blue powerade during the Baltimore game. And today i got a little hot sauce on it but nothing major.

So am i going to wear my lucky gear during the Super Bowl, Hell Yeah.

problem is that im going to a relativly nice Super Bowl party with a shirt that reaks, and has two big stains on it. But do i care, NO.

Go Colts.

former #1 in post count on this site
first to 500 posts
TCU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 12:21 AM    (permalink
TIP
Veteran

TIP hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Bears 35 Colts 17

Props to Darnik

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutlerChris View Post
Why couldn't Helen Keller drive?

She was a woman.
^^^^^^
OMFG LMAO
TIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 12:23 AM    (permalink
Basileus777
All-Pro

Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Colts return coverage better improve quickly else Hester will burn them badly.
Basileus777 is offline   Reply With Quote