Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Washington Redskins Team Forum

Washington Redskins Team Forum Discuss the Skins

Old 07-23-2008, 02:33 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Landry to stay at FS

I think this is huge news, great for him, and now he can be that playmaker he was the second half of last season after Sean passed. Playing in the box at SS he would have been an animal paired with Sean, but Landry will do great as a FS and should be an elite level player at the position. Reed Doughty is penciled in at SS and is pretty good in the box and has some range. A worlds better than Archuleta ever was for us and hopefully he can be a Ryan Clark, Vernon Fox and Stewey are good backups. I also look for Chris Horton to make the roster.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 03:38 PM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.

I wouldn't want it any other way. I also heard Blatche is running A LOT more cover-1 man press. This means they're heavily relying on Landry to be back there as the last line of defense.

I feel confident that he can be that guy. I'm also excited to not see the 15 yard cushion from our CBs.

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/redsk...ings.html#more
Old 07-29-2008, 09:41 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Makes perfect sense. In my opinion, in the 2nd half of the season when Landry moved to his natural FS position, he played like the best FS in the league...as a rookie.

He's going to be a monster.

I wonder how this new coordinator is going to handle him though. You guys are gonna run a lot of Cover 2 right?
Old 08-02-2008, 11:45 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought Reed Doughty looked real good late. Still has some work though. I assume Clark is most likely to challenge him for his job.
How is Carlos Rogers doing? If he isnt there I cant see them being able to play cover 1 press with Springs as old as he is.

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 11:59 PM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
I thought Reed Doughty looked real good late. Still has some work though. I assume Clark is most likely to challenge him for his job.
How is Carlos Rogers doing? If he isnt there I cant see them being able to play cover 1 press with Springs as old as he is.
Clark? Ryan Clark is gone if thats who you're talkin about and he has been gone. To answer your other question Carlos is ahead of schedule and might see some late pre-season action. He has been participating in practice but has been limited by the coaches as they are not trying to rush him back although he would like to go harder which is a good sign imo.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 12:00 AM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 703SKINS202 View Post
Clark? Ryan Clark is gone if thats who you're talkin about and he has been gone. To answer your other question Carlos is ahead of schedule and might see some late pre-season action. He has been participating in practice but has been limited by the coaches as they are not trying to rush him back although he would like to go harder which is a good sign imo.
My bad, I keep forgetting he got let go. Also good for Carlos.

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote