Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Baltimore Ravens Team Forum

Baltimore Ravens Team Forum Discuss the Ravens

Old 08-20-2008, 05:25 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Proof I Was Wrong About Our Starting QB...

Well its official I was wrong about who will start for our boys this year......

Its gonna be Troy basically for sure now.....

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/News/..._for_Rams.aspx

I hope he dominates so that I never have to see Joe Flacco play a regular season down for us!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 06:33 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the only reasons i prefer him is because the vets like him and because he can run. he is gonna have to run so many times this season.:(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 07:18 PM    (permalink
America
Pro Bowler

America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
the only reasons i prefer him is because the vets like him and because he can run. he is gonna have to run so many times this season.:(
Absolutely. Troy showed he can move around in the pocket very well and has the ability to tuck it and go. Boller with time can be very effective and get into a rhythm, but we don't have that kind of time. Our passing game will obviously be weak, but at least Troy can pick up some 1st downs with his feet.
America is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 10:02 PM    (permalink
ChewyRaven318
Rookie

ChewyRaven318 could make a wolverine purr.ChewyRaven318 could make a wolverine purr.ChewyRaven318 could make a wolverine purr.ChewyRaven318 could make a wolverine purr.ChewyRaven318 could make a wolverine purr.ChewyRaven318 could make a wolverine purr.

Troy's not gonna be an NFL starter past this season, so it'll be interesting to see if he can provide any value as an effective game managing QB, just because I wanna see this guy as our long-term backup.

And I agree, Flacco shouldn't even touch the field this year. It's a shame he doesn't have an established vet to learn behind either, because he needs one.
ChewyRaven318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 06:00 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChewyRaven318 View Post
Troy's not gonna be an NFL starter past this season, so it'll be interesting to see if he can provide any value as an effective game managing QB, just because I wanna see this guy as our long-term backup.

And I agree, Flacco shouldn't even touch the field this year. It's a shame he doesn't have an established vet to learn behind either, because he needs one.

I see many parallels in Kyle and Flacco....

Brought in with no veteran QB presence, with no truely top noth WRs, a horrible offensive line.......sounds like a recipe for another 1st rd pick on a QB in 4-5 years!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 10:09 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good comparisons ERU, the only difference is Boller was put on a team who was an offense away from the super bowl. That was a recipe for disaster. If we can get a true #1 then our WR will be alright, but we gotta hope our passing o-line forms.