Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Buffalo Bills Team Forum

Buffalo Bills Team Forum Discuss the Bills

View Poll Results: Who will Win the AFC East?
Bills 3 60.00%
Patriots 2 40.00%
Dolphins 0 0%
Jets 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-07-2008, 06:34 AM    (permalink
TheBuffaloBills
Veteran

TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALD View Post
I've been vacation for the past week, has Peters shown up to camp yet?
Nope still away..... He still has not spoken to any coach or bills..... However he did have limited texts with Dockery

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!
TheBuffaloBills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 01:27 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
You are correct. He signed with Atlanta last week.
Still a shame to see him on the Coke Machine in front of the Valu on Kenmore Ave

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 01:43 AM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

^I know what you're talking about Fisch. I think it's time for a new one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 01:31 AM    (permalink
TheBuffaloBills
Veteran

TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haha yeah.... They are all over Buffalo...... IDK why he isnt wearing a Bills jersey in the picture..... Its like some white and red jersey....

Old 08-18-2008, 10:10 AM    (permalink
TheBuffaloBills
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
I worked at camp in 2004. I'd watch the practices during lunch and had a few hearty convos with my fav, Brian Moorman
How do you work there? I would pay money to be on the field like carrying bags or being the waterboy...... I'm sure the jobs arent fun, but you would be right next to the players.....

Old 08-18-2008, 01:54 PM    (permalink
TheBuffaloBills
Veteran

BTW I only saw:

2 McKelvin Jerseys
1 Mitchell Jersey
a bunch of Hardy's
and no Stroud Jerseys...

I picked up at McKelvin jersey once he returned that pick off of JP at camp.

Old 08-19-2008, 12:20 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBuffaloBills View Post
How do you work there? I would pay money to be on the field like carrying bags or being the waterboy...... I'm sure the jobs arent fun, but you would be right next to the players.....
I worked at the Bills Experience in the front.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 10:55 AM    (permalink
TheBuffaloBills
Veteran

Nothing still..... I hope with Steven Jackson ending his hold-out, its a sign of things to come for Peters

Old 08-24-2008, 07:18 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default ****Board Updated***NEED FEEDBACK!

Okay, so I organized the site pretty well. Now the next step is to decide what baloon threads u guys want. Please respond here with some ideas. Keep it under 8 I would say. The threads I left are some ideas.

Last edited by Rob S : 09-03-2008 at 09:42 PM.
Rob S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 01:22 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Great Donte Whitner Article

EDIT: I looked right past Rob S's sticky.
I guess I'll post this in the discussion thread.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Last edited by Bills2083 : 09-01-2008 at 01:29 PM.
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 09:27 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Trash Heap

All old, useless threads are going to get piled into here so we eliminate the clutter.
Old 09-03-2008, 09:53 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can't think of much else, unless there are others besides me interested in Buffalo Bulls conversations.
I like the merging of the useless threads, I didn't care for those loads of dead threads sitting there. Discussion doesn't move too fast around here, we can keep it all in what we've got.
Nicely done, Rob, thanks for spearheading this whole clean-up campaign.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 10:04 PM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.

Nice job tidying up the place.

Even though I don't come around these parts too often :P
Old 09-03-2008, 11:16 PM    (permalink
TheBuffaloBills
Veteran

Rob S great job!!!!

Maybe a thread for possible future draft picks. So we can look back on the day of the 2009 draft and say "Wow I cant believe I got into an argument on why the bills should have taken (player) in the 1st round when he really went undrafted"

That would be a cool thread. But other than that, its a pretty good job on your part.

Old 09-03-2008, 11:30 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBuffaloBills View Post
Rob S great job!!!!

Maybe a thread for possible future draft picks. So we can look back on the day of the 2009 draft and say "Wow I cant believe I got into an argument on why the bills should have taken (player) in the 1st round when he really went undrafted"

That would be a cool thread. But other than that, its a pretty good job on your part.
There's usally a mock draft thread that gets started around midseason.
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 07:48 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I think a mock draft section is there as well as a draft discussion thread :). I let those stay.
Old 07-06-2009, 08:00 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default DCFL football League!!!

For those of you that haven't seen, there is another league starting up where you can make your own players, anything you want about them you can do! You can sign up and make a player in the thread in my sig.

There are a few coaching positions open as well, so if you are interested in making up a coach, you may do that as well. The league is located in the Fantasy section if you want to check it all out. PM me, scottyboy, or BeerBaron if you have any questions...

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 09:37 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I feel like this has been up as its own thread long enough. Anybody who has not seen it yet probably doesnt come around much. I will leave it up until tomorrow tho, and after that I will move it, probably to the trash heap.
Old 07-07-2009, 12:04 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I feel like this has been up as its own thread long enough. Anybody who has not seen it yet probably doesnt come around much. I will leave it up until tomorrow tho, and after that I will move it, probably to the trash heap.
Thanks, just trying to get word out...

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote