Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 01-25-2007, 07:04 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMWSackMachine
Some of you may have noticed, but I haven't been commenting much on the head coaching gig. The reason why I haven't had much to say is the simple fact that as fans of the team, none of us know jack ***********. We really don't. I know D-Unit loves Singletary, but what if he comes in here and is completely lost managing the "big picture" aspect of being a HC? What if Jason Garrett comes in and becomes the next Bill Walsh, totally revolutionizing the game with a unique approach to offense?

I mean, seriously, we don't know anything. Assistant coaches, by their very natures, are basically impossible to evaluate without getting up close and personal. We just don't have anything to go off of. And don't be ridiculous and say that because you have seen Singletary conduct some drills with a bunch of college prospects, then you just know that he is going to be a bad ass coach. That's just plain stupid.

Don't misunderstand me. I have nothing against any of the assistant coaching candidates out there. What I have seen though, is both Wade Phillips and Norv Turner be moderately successful as NFL head men at some point in time. Neither have wowed. Both eventually got axed, which is what all coaches do that aren't in the "all time great" category. Right now, I want us to focus on getting the next Landry, Parcells, Walsh, Knoll, Parcells, Gibbs, Holmgren, or Shula in here. Someone that we can move forward into the next 20 years with as a constant guiding presence. I would sacrifice 4 years of mediocrity to guarantee getting a guy like that. That is how important one can be to the success of your team.

If there is a chance that Garrett can be that guy, I'm willing to take a chance. The problem here is that I don't know enough to have an opinion. It's times like these that you have to just hold your breath and trust in the ability of the management of your team. Considering how badly Jerry has screwed all of us in the past, that is a daunting prospect....but still what we have to face. I choose to believe in him. Though I may regret it in the end.
To do share you sentiment. I promised not to dog JG until we know what he's about... The more I hear of him the better I feel, it's just finding out the info that's hard.

Here's why I think BP was impressed with JG... JG is a Jersey guy. Go Figure! LOL!

I'm also not proclaiming to the world that I think Singletary will be the greatest thing in the world... Just that I would support the move to add him to our coaching staff, whether it be as a HC or DC. Deep down, I just have a hunch that Singletary CAN BE a great coach.... Landry, Lomardi, Schula, Walsh...??? Now I never said anything about that.... lol... You know we'd all love the same thing...

The petition is just a fun forum thing... Not some serious secret plan to take over the world and spread Singletary's name like gospel....
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 08:20 PM    (permalink
CTCowboysFan
Pro Bowler

CTCowboysFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Here's why I think BP was impressed with JG... JG is a Jersey guy. Go Figure! LOL! Laughing
I found that to be a funny coincidence as well when I read that.
Old 01-25-2007, 08:22 PM    (permalink
CTCowboysFan
Pro Bowler

Something I just realized. Garrett has the same cheesy smile as Parcells, lol!!

Old 01-25-2007, 08:34 PM    (permalink
Ward
Administrator
All-NFLDC

Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 08:35 PM    (permalink
JJJ888
TRIPS
All-Pro

JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ward

Anyone else wanna post a picture of Jason Garrett.
Old 01-25-2007, 08:38 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJJ888
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ward

Anyone else wanna post a picture of Jason Garrett.
Old 01-25-2007, 08:39 PM    (permalink
JJJ888
TRIPS
All-Pro

JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.

AHHHH GINGER ATTACK!!!! EVERYBODY HIDE!
Old 01-25-2007, 08:48 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJJ888
AHHHH GINGER ATTACK!!!! EVERYBODY HIDE!
Yeah, I'd suggest that... He is UHGLY!!!! :shock:

Old 01-25-2007, 08:57 PM    (permalink
CTCowboysFan
Pro Bowler

LOL c'mon you guys, he's not that bad. At least he has a short haircut.
Old 01-25-2007, 09:35 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

here a good article/backgroung of garrett.
http://www.dallascowboys.com/news.cf...70BB217CF0D9A0
pocketaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 10:53 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not a big topic recently, would be Special teams coach. any word on that position. What's Bill Bates up to? :D
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 11:49 PM    (permalink
Ward
Administrator
All-NFLDC

Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul
Not a big topic recently, would be Special teams coach. any word on that position. What's Bill Bates up to? :D
I would pay money just to see Bill Bates on the sidelines again.
Ward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 12:54 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What's with all the Bowles love? Do you really want our defense to resemble this years? What's the point of having another 4-3 coordinator trying to teach a 3-4 defense? Zimmer didnt know anything about the 3-4, there isnt a doubt in my mind that we have the pieces but, he didnt know what the hell he was doing. We need to get a 3-4 guy in here... pronto.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 06:17 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well with all the reporting from the senior bowl done...I figured I would put out a guideline of what positions I feel we might fill based on the players value after the senior bowl.

Round One
Leon Hall CB, Michigan/Aaron Ross CB, Texas
Well there are a few other guys I like in the first round...but none would have solid value at 22. Hall and Ross are both very instinctive CB's with great footwork and ball skills. CB gives us great value where we are picking in the first round.
Moving Down?
There are lots of guys in the 30 range that fit our needs. Tony Ugoh/Tank Tyler/Joe Staley/Arron Sears are all sitting at late round one projections at this point...and all could come in and solve a position of need...but all would be reaches at 22...so a trade down could be possible.

Round Two
Justin Blalock OG, Texas
Blalock's stock was hurt a bit by the senior bowl. His height was knocked as was his pass blacking ability...but he also was stranded outside all week which is where his size was taken advantage of. He showed a good knee bend and a great punch. He would do great as our road grader on the left side next to Flozell. This would allow Koiser to go to the right side. This pick is seeming more possible the closer draft day comes.
Other Options
Marcus McCauley is another option that I really like here. He really showed that bright potential at the senior bowl. Although he is inconsistent he would really fit nicely...with the ability to be worked into a role. His build actually reminds me a lot of Tnew. Bowles is also a great DB coach so I really think this would be a good situation for him.

Round Three
Brandon Meriweather DB, Miami
This guy is a stud. I question whether or not he is really a thug...but he had a INT everyday during 11 on 11's if my memory serves me right. He can hit hard...which is surprising due to his size. The only knock on him this week is that he might not be big enough play safety full time. But playing for dallas really gives us a lot of options. With Henry versatile...it could allow him to move back. Meriweather showed good ball skills when man'd up one on one. I was really impressed with him this week...surprised Kiper only has him as a 3-4 rounder. If he is around in the third I will be praying for this pick.

Josh Wilson CB, Maryland
Although he was burned on occasion here it was more due to the fact of no over the top coverage...and mental understanding of the game. He seemed a little raw in that area. He had a extra gear to be able to make up for lost ground...and he really didn't get to showcase that in 11 on 11's as it seemed he wasn't ever tested in that drill. I really think he played about as expected...and if we haven't addressed our secondary yet he is a great option with ability to contribute as a punt returner.

Rounds Four/Five
The middle rounds seem to be more underclassmen heavy at this point of going over team needs. One guy that sticks out is
Manuel Ramirez OG, Texas Tech
Ramirez showed very coachable this week...really getting better as time went on. He played decent on 1 on 1's and was really only abused against the quicker inside rushers. Place him next to Gurode I really think that this won't be a huge issue. He dominated in the running game which is really something our offensive line could use.

Rounds Six/Seven
The late rounds look to be really solid with small quick WR's.
Brandon Myles WR, West Virgina/Johnnie Lee Higgins WR, UTEP
Myles is my personal favorite after watching the senior bowl...he showed sure hands and quick in and out of his breaks. Didn't get to see any open field moves...but he looked good this week.
Higgins was much the same...except he appeared to be more quick whereas Myles was more polished in route running.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 08:12 AM    (permalink
CTCowboysFan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H.
What's with all the Bowles love? Do you really want our defense to resemble this years? What's the point of having another 4-3 coordinator trying to teach a 3-4 defense? Zimmer didnt know anything about the 3-4, there isnt a doubt in my mind that we have the pieces but, he didnt know what the hell he was doing. We need to get a 3-4 guy in here... pronto.
The players relate to him, and I read a while ago that Terence said he knows that there needs to be changes and that you can't just stick with the base derfense all of the time.

I don't know I think he would be better than Zimmer, and I know for sure if Bowles is hired that Henry will move to free safety which would free us up to draft somebody like Leon Hall at 22 (like Thule says).
Old 01-26-2007, 08:21 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTCowboysFan
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H.
The players relate to him, and I read a while ago that Terence said he knows that there needs to be changes and that you can't just stick with the base derfense all of the time.

I don't know I think he would be better than Zimmer, and I know for sure if Bowles is hired that Henry will move to free safety which would free us up to draft somebody like Leon Hall at 22 (like Thule says).
I wouldn't get our hopes up for Hall...it would really require big jumps by juniors. Ross should be the top corner to target at 22.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 01-26-2007, 08:22 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule
Well with all the reporting from the senior bowl done...I figured I would put out a guideline of what positions I feel we might fill based on the players value after the senior bowl.

Round One
Well there are a few other guys I like in the first round...but none would have solid value at 22. Hall and Ross are both very instinctive CB's with great footwork and ball skills. CB gives us great value where we are picking in the first round.
Moving Down?
There are lots of guys in the 30 range that fit our needs. Tony Ugoh/Tank Tyler/Joe Staley/Arron Sears are all sitting at late round one projections at this point...and all could come in and solve a position of need...but all would be reaches at 22...so a trade down could be possible.

Round Two
Justin Blalock OG, Texas
Blalock's stock was hurt a bit by the senior bowl. His height was knocked as was his pass blacking ability...but he also was stranded outside all week which is where his size was taken advantage of. He showed a good knee bend and a great punch. He would do great as our road grader on the left side next to Flozell. This would allow Koiser to go to the right side. This pick is seeming more possible the closer draft day comes.
Other Options
Marcus McCauley is another option that I really like here. He really showed that bright potential at the senior bowl. Although he is inconsistent he would really fit nicely...with the ability to be worked into a role. His build actually reminds me a lot of Tnew. Bowles is also a great DB coach so I really think this would be a good situation for him.

Round Three
This guy is a stud. I question whether or not he is really a thug...but he had a INT everyday during 11 on 11's if my memory serves me right. He can hit hard...which is surprising due to his size. The only knock on him this week is that he might not be big enough play safety full time. But playing for dallas really gives us a lot of options. With Henry versatile...it could allow him to move back. Meriweather showed good ball skills when man'd up one on one. I was really impressed with him this week...surprised Kiper only has him as a 3-4 rounder. If he is around in the third I will be praying for this pick.

Josh Wilson CB, Maryland
Although he was burned on occasion here it was more due to the fact of no over the top coverage...and mental understanding of the game. He seemed a little raw in that area. He had a extra gear to be able to make up for lost ground...and he really didn't get to showcase that in 11 on 11's as it seemed he wasn't ever tested in that drill. I really think he played about as expected...and if we haven't addressed our secondary yet he is a great option with ability to contribute as a punt returner.

Rounds Four/Five
The middle rounds seem to be more underclassmen heavy at this point of going over team needs. One guy that sticks out is
Ramirez showed very coachable this week...really getting better as time went on. He played decent on 1 on 1's and was really only abused against the quicker inside rushers. Place him next to Gurode I really think that this won't be a huge issue. He dominated in the running game which is really something our offensive line could use.

Rounds Six/Seven
Myles is my personal favorite after watching the senior bowl...he showed sure hands and quick in and out of his breaks. Didn't get to see any open field moves...but he looked good this week.
Higgins was much the same...except he appeared to be more quick whereas Myles was more polished in route running.
If in someway magical way we could get a draft like that, I would be elated. Leon Hall and Merriweather would improve our Secondary by leaps and bounds. I've been a Blalock and Man Rameriez Supporter for freaking ever, so I definitely love that. But I would take Jacoby Jones over those WR. But even saying that, it's hard to believe we could get a draft like that.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 08:25 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul
Quote:

Round One
Moving Down?

Round Two
Justin Blalock OG, Texas
Other Options

Round Three

Josh Wilson CB, Maryland

Rounds Four/Five

Rounds Six/Seven
If in someway magical way we could get a draft like that, I would be elated. Leon Hall and Merriweather would improve our Secondary by leaps and bounds. I've been a Blalock and Man Rameriez Supporter for freaking ever, so I definitely love that. But I would take Jacoby Jones over those WR. But even saying that, it's hard to believe we could get a draft like that.
This was only senior bowl players. I'm not gonna buy into the Jacoby Jones hype...we already have our jacoby jones in miles austin. We need a quick shifty wide reciever.

This was in no way shape or form a mock draft by me...this is just a breakdown of players that I like after the senior bowl...with descriptions of what they did at the senior bowl as well as where they are projected to go at this point.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 01-26-2007, 09:56 AM    (permalink
dickson1187

Quote:

Round One
Moving Down?

Round Two
Justin Blalock OG, Texas
Other Options

Round Three

Josh Wilson CB, Maryland

Rounds Four/Five

Rounds Six/Seven
A bit of a dream draft it seems but why not. Seems like a few guys we thought would go much earlier going much later. 1 or 2 are very possible.

On the small school guys being mentioned, they are great value round 3 and on and almost prefer to go for athletes than anything else. It is not like we have huge needs.

Question though Thule. Two OG and Two DB? What do you do with the rest of the guys we have? Looks like too much. Also, what happened to a backup QB like a Kolb or Palmer.
Old 01-26-2007, 10:03 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert_in_bigd
Quote:

Round One
Moving Down?

Round Two
Justin Blalock OG, Texas
Other Options

Round Three

Josh Wilson CB, Maryland

Rounds Four/Five

Rounds Six/Seven
A bit of a dream draft it seems but why not. Seems like a few guys we thought would go much earlier going much later. 1 or 2 are very possible.

On the small school guys being mentioned, they are great value round 3 and on and almost prefer to go for athletes than anything else. It is not like we have huge needs.

Question though Thule. Two OG and Two DB? What do you do with the rest of the guys we have? Looks like too much. Also, what happened to a backup QB like a Kolb or Palmer.
You might want to reread the beginning of my post...once again...this is in no way shape or form a mock draft.

You can call it dream projections if you wish...but i used kipers projections...so you can't really argue with that...and its still early.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 01-26-2007, 10:31 AM    (permalink
dickson1187

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Round One
Moving Down?

Round Two
Justin Blalock OG, Texas
Other Options

Round Three

Josh Wilson CB, Maryland

Rounds Four/Five

Rounds Six/Seven

You might want to reread the beginning of my post...once again...this is in no way shape or form a mock draft.

You can call it dream projections if you wish...but i used kipers projections...so you can't really argue with that...and its still early.
I got it. It is cool. It is so early

Can you address the last paragraph and its questions. I would be curious to get your thinking. Two guards and two DB seems overkill but I prseume you release some other players and ignore FA.

Probably catch up on it tomorrow or Sunday. Have a good one. Fun info.
Old 01-26-2007, 10:40 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Round One
Moving Down?

Round Two
Justin Blalock OG, Texas
Other Options

Round Three

Josh Wilson CB, Maryland

Rounds Four/Five

Rounds Six/Seven

I got it. It is cool. It is so early

Can you address the last paragraph and its questions. I would be curious to get your thinking. Two guards and two DB seems overkill but I prseume you release some other players and ignore FA.

Probably catch up on it tomorrow or Sunday. Have a good one. Fun info.
I'm not sure if the thing in italics is asking me to address the OG and DBs. I'll just assume so. I think its safe to say that Rivera has seen his last day in dallas. Which leaves us with Koiser and Proctor. Proctor showed some promise but I really want a young guy with some experience starting...so I really think we have a chance to address that in FA. No matter what...I think its safe to say 2 OG's will be brought in this offseason...whether its draft or FA.

As for DBs...I'm not sold on Reeves or Jones as anything more then special teamers. With the latest reports of Henry possibly been moved to FS...CB becomes a big need. Even if he doesn't move back full time a youth option would be nice. The young CB would likely have to have the ability to contribute on special teams to earn a spot on this team. I'm not sold on FS being a huge need...but I am sold on Roy used as a rover and won't drop this idea till i'm proven wrong. This would cause a need for either another FS or a CB if Henry were to move back.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 01-26-2007, 10:47 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Another name that I forgot to mention is Jonathan Wade from Tennessee. This kid looks like he could be a true cover corner in a year or two...just doesn't seem to understand some aspects...where coaching could do alot for him. He has consistently gotten better at the senior bowl...which leads me to believe he is a coachable player.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 01-26-2007, 11:57 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Donnie Edwards anyone??? :D

Chargers | Edwards will likely be let go
Thu, 25 Jan 2007 21:45:40 -0800

Kevin Acee, of the San Diego Union-Tribune, reports San Diego Chargers LB Donnie Edwards will likely be let go by the team this offseason.
Old 01-26-2007, 12:37 PM    (permalink
bigmac076
Veteran

bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It really looks to me like they won't be making a decision until next week until at least after they get a chance to interview Norv. I can stand to live with either:

HC: Wade Phillips
DC: Todd Bowles
OC: Jason Garrett

HC: Norv Turner
DC: Todd Bowles
OC: Jason Garrett

I'd rather Garrett stick to OC for now. Plus I'd also rather stick with the 3-4.