Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Buffalo Bills Team Forum

Buffalo Bills Team Forum Discuss the Bills

Old 08-25-2008, 05:34 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Bills Forum OT/Random Discussion Thread

Post all off topic and random stuff here. This includes anything non bills related in addition to Bills related stuff that doesnt fit any of the other stickies. Thanks.

***dont use this thread for other teams,etc. There are already places for that.
Old 08-27-2008, 11:43 PM    (permalink
TheBuffaloBills
Veteran

TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lets start this thread off right

Where is the best place to get Wings?

I think this restaurant called the "Steer" has good wings

"Just Pizza" Has good Wings too....

Thoughts?

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!
TheBuffaloBills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 11:45 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBuffaloBills View Post
Lets start this thread off right

Where is the best place to get Wings?

I think this restaurant called the "Steer" has good wings

"Just Pizza" Has good Wings too....

Thoughts?
I'm not from Buffalo so I don't know any of those places. The best National chain wings I've ever had are from Wingstop though. In fact the wings are so good I completely forgive Wingstop for being endorsed by Troy Aikman.
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 12:45 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wingfest is coming up this weekend, so I'll have my good fill.
I like wings from a lot of different places, but if you made me single out one local place I'd probably say The Pub has the best.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 08:57 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just Pizza?!?!?!?

Are you ******* kidding me?

I have to say I agree with the Pub

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 03:31 PM    (permalink
TheBuffaloBills
Veteran

TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
Just Pizza?!?!?!?

Are you ******* kidding me?

I have to say I agree with the Pub

When I said "Just Pizza" I meant they have good wings for a take-out place.

La Nova is pretty good too. Has anyone had La Nova's Chicken Bites?

Old 08-28-2008, 03:32 PM    (permalink
TheBuffaloBills
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Wingfest is coming up this weekend, so I'll have my good fill.
I like wings from a lot of different places, but if you made me single out one local place I'd probably say The Pub has the best.

I will be there too, did you try the Chicken Wing Soup last year? It was amazing even though it was way to hot for piping hot soup.

Old 09-03-2008, 09:50 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I heard Duffs is the elite wing place.
Old 09-03-2008, 11:24 PM    (permalink
TheBuffaloBills
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I heard Duffs is the elite wing place.
That is right near my work. I was pleasantly surprised when a co-worker bought me 10 wings for my lunch break. And that was when I was a full time janitor so nobody noticed me. But they were really good. I tend to not go there because my wings need to by extra crispy. I hate soggy wings. If I want soggy wings then I would ask for them to be boiled. I heard they fry them and but them in plastic bags and have them steam there until they are ordered. BTW, you know a restaurant has good wings when they only have wings on the menu. Pizza is not served there.

Old 09-03-2008, 11:31 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm debating which Bills jersey to get. I'm think Paul Poz. Gotta support the white guys
Old 09-04-2008, 07:50 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Poz is a good one. Marshawn, Trent (if u have faith haha), Whitner would be sweet, or the ultimate white guy jersey is Moorman.
Old 09-04-2008, 10:42 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a Moorman jersey. I get a lot of vag. I guess the equation is simple:

Moorman Jersey = Vagina

Old 09-04-2008, 05:53 PM    (permalink
TheBuffaloBills
Veteran

There needs to be more Whitner Jerseys out there in the world.

Old 09-05-2008, 07:42 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBuffaloBills View Post
There needs to be more Whitner Jerseys out there in the world.
agreed, but the bills have to take care of business and sign him long term before i make an investment on his jersey, they are far too pricey.
Old 09-05-2008, 09:49 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

+

=

How many times must it be reiterated!?!?

Old 09-05-2008, 11:47 AM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey guys, is Peters still holding out?

Signature courtesy of BoneKrusher
leroyisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 04:01 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

he is back, keep it in the right thread tho :)
Old 09-05-2008, 08:06 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Fisch you are an ugly dude.
Old 09-05-2008, 08:16 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Trust me I'm aware. It's the Greek in me

Old 09-05-2008, 10:17 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Hopefully I am going to be in Buffalo next summer for an internship. Either with the Bills, Sabres, or Red Wings. Looking forward to it, just sucks to give up one of my last summers with my friends, its a price i have to pay tho.
Old 09-07-2008, 11:29 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

The Red Wings are in Rochester but it's close enough Schubert!

I'll be back in NYC with MiLB so I'll keep an eye out for you if you end up doing media relations or stats or what have you.

So anywho, yesterday at A.J. Wright I bought a blank Bills jersey for $13. And now I will customize it at Sorrentino's.

**** y'all. I got a customized authentic jersey for under a hundo

Old 09-07-2008, 11:38 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:

I'll be back in NYC with MiLB so I'll keep an eye out for you if you end up doing media relations or stats or what have you.

So anywho, yesterday at A.J. Wright I bought a blank Bills jersey for $13. And now I will customize it at Sorrentino's.

If I send you a money order will you get one for me?
Old 09-08-2008, 09:38 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
If I send you a money order will you get one for me?
Unfortunately friend they only had the one.

But now and always in the future I will be an AJ Wright-sketeer and I will keep an eye out for you.

Old 09-09-2008, 05:22 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:

How do u like NYC compared to Buffalo? I am really worried about moving up there tbh. I love New York.
Old 09-14-2008, 04:11 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What a great Buffalo sports weekend. I almost expect them to announce a Pominville deal by tomorrow with the way things are going.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote