Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-15-2007, 11:11 PM    (permalink
bigrick0016

I'll have to tell my kids that I was watching during Ric Flair's only successful top rope manuever. I guess now we know that for all those years he was going for a clothesline.
Old 01-15-2007, 11:13 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, Rick, at Vengeance 2002 (which I attended) there was a pretty funny backstage skit where Ric Flair and Hulk Hogan were talking about dong Top Rope moves.. I think he revealed what he always tries to do in that skit. For the life of me, I can't remember what he said.. I don't think he said a clothesline though.
Old 01-15-2007, 11:14 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DX LIVES
Old 01-15-2007, 11:27 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man, am I glad that RKO got what was comin to them.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 11:32 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by portermvp84
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49
I assume unless they add new members this is the last of DX
Yeah unless they start doing two on ones HBK vs RKO and Edge thats gonna get old fast.

It's kinda funny they brought in Kali, he is the worth performers I have seen in a while thats the reason why he was fired from smackdown.
Is Kali that big guy from The Longest Yard?
Old 01-15-2007, 11:38 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayceheathman
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49
I assume unless they add new members this is the last of DX
Yeah unless they start doing two on ones HBK vs RKO and Edge thats gonna get old fast.

It's kinda funny they brought in Kali, he is the worth performers I have seen in a while thats the reason why he was fired from smackdown.
Is Kali that big guy from The Longest Yard?
yes
Old 01-16-2007, 09:41 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought RAW was actually pretty good last night
Old 01-16-2007, 08:46 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?vid=127565

Should be entertaining.
Old 01-16-2007, 08:49 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD
http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?vid=127565

Should be entertaining.
ya i saw the commerical for that it looks pretty good

was it me or did i see new jack in there?
Old 01-16-2007, 10:35 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Marquis Cor Van!

im not feeling the name change for Monty Brown

and very mad that he didnt say anything about

THE POUNCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-17-2007, 10:35 AM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

portermvp84 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I didn't watch raw, I was watching 24, but did Rated RKO get an ass kicking after they kicked Rick Flair's ass?

Thanks to jackalope
portermvp84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 01:59 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants
Marquis Cor Van!

im not feeling the name change for Monty Brown

and very mad that he didnt say anything about

THE POUNCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

..............Period!
the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 04:55 AM    (permalink
bigrick0016

bump
Old 01-22-2007, 08:39 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

bump
Old 01-22-2007, 11:22 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

HBK all the way!!!
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 12:50 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I didn't watch raw, I was watching 24, but did Rated RKO get an ass kicking after they kicked Rick Flair's ass?
Yeah Edge was about to nail HBK with a con chair to but HBK stuck his fott up and the chair went into Edge's face then Orton got sent into the chair.HBK the pulled a sledgehammer out of the ring and nailed RKO with it.He then gave the con-chair-to to Orton as it went off
Old 01-26-2007, 11:37 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I honestly don't know what to say about WSX. It's a lot of explosions for a wrestling show.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 02:37 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

seems like a glorified rock show then a wrestling show
Old 01-27-2007, 12:24 PM    (permalink
TH3
Veteran

TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I will be at raw on Monday and I cant wait
TH3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 03:12 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Undertaker is winning the Royal Rumble! That's my story and I'm sticking to it... :twisted:

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 12:01 AM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Its like I'm psychic........I told ya The Undertaker was going to win and bam he won it!

BigDawg819 = BIGGEST WRESTLING FAN EVER!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Old 01-29-2007, 12:27 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not against putting Taker in the main event at Wrestlemania as they are hurting for talent right now and Taker is still a huge draw with a good story at Wrestlemania. That being said, the Royal Rumble is traditionally a chance to elevate a talent on the fringe to the top.

Why not RVD to win and take on Cena? How about Nitro and going to Smackdown to face Bautista? Hell I would take Chris Benoit again to face Lashley. I just think they could have used what is still a great way of elevating talent (and really the only immediate way now that the KOTR is a joke) and they blew it.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 12:33 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

I thought for sure HBK would win
Old 01-29-2007, 12:47 AM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

I actually like the match at Wrestlemania with Taker but I hope and pray that they don't end his streak to put over Batista. The Undertaker does deserve to have another title reign but he needs a dominant one and that would hurt Smackdown more then help. But then again it could lead to matches with Kane, Benoit, or even a Finlay and they would be good matches. I like that the final four was three RAW guys because that now leaves the precursors to what the main event for RAW will be and HBK, Edge, or Orton will be a good match. Other then that I am disappointed that Mr. Kennedy didn't prevail because as much as I want to like Batista I can't because he's a horrible wrestler and brings nothing to the ring other then power. Mr. Kennedy brings more to the table and could have great matches with anyone where as Batista needs some in there to make him look good.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 01-29-2007, 12:54 AM    (permalink
TH3
Veteran

TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

this does seal the fact however it will be 'Takers last Mania ever IMO so him getting a lose isn't totaly out of the question....
TH3 is offline   Reply With Quote