Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > AFC North Division Forum

AFC North Division Forum Discuss the AFC North

Old 09-12-2008, 03:41 PM    (permalink
WinslowEdwards19
Rookie

WinslowEdwards19 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
He is doing good. He is a special teams monster and I think if Landry wants to much $ this off-season IDC if we dont re-sign him and put Zbi next to Reed, I think Zbi can be a good player.
Yeah, Landry is solid, but I'm sure Zbi can be just as good if not better.
Old 09-12-2008, 03:49 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With Reed being hurt I wish Zbi would get some playing time, but him and Landry are the same player preety much. If we do re-sign Landry it creates a big position battle and Zbi will be a good special teamer.
Old 09-12-2008, 04:18 PM    (permalink
WinslowEdwards19
Rookie

Quote:
With Reed being hurt I wish Zbi would get some playing time, but him and Landry are the same player preety much. If we do re-sign Landry it creates a big position battle and Zbi will be a good special teamer.
Oh yeah, how do you feel about Flacco? He seems pretty similar to Anderson, but that might just be the whole being 6'6" thing..
Old 09-12-2008, 05:15 PM    (permalink
Cribbs>Hester
Veteran

Cribbs>Hester needs more cowbell.

It doesn't matter. We're still soft. We can't tackle, we're affraid to hit, we have no pass rush and everyone is getting "hurt" because we're a soft team with a soft leader. We have piss poor coaching and piss poor leadership from our head coach. Our quarterback has never once had a good game against a Top defense, our wideouts are afraid to get hit so they just drop passes...or just drop out of the game completely just minutes before. Cincinnati at least has a legit QB who can be a decent leader. Baltimore at least has a good defense and the both of them have easier schedules than us, and well Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh is just plan better, faster, more physical, better coached, more experience, more prepared and simply going to kick our teeth in both times.

The only real tough guys on the entire team are Kellen Winslow, Jamal Lewis and Joe Thomas. The rest are a bunch of softies with no attitude, no hunger and no will to be great.

Until we find 7 pissed off guys with a nasty attitude on the field who want to punish offensive lineman who get in their way, running backs who cross their path, recievers running in the middle of the field and put a hurting on quarterbacks then this team is never going to win a championship of any kind.
Cribbs>Hester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 05:46 PM    (permalink
WinslowEdwards19
Rookie

You really need to relax a bit, I agree that Romeo is pansy, but saying none of our guys want to play? Come on man. Pittsburgh is the only team that is better in our division, wait till after this week to judge the team, it was only the first week. I think I remember at the beginning of the '03 season the Patriots were beat 34-0 by the Bills? The season isn't over, support your team and cheer them on.
Old 09-12-2008, 06:32 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Jim Leonard is a beast, that is all!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 06:42 PM    (permalink
Cribbs>Hester
Veteran

I'll relax when this pathetic excuse of a franchise gives me a reason for hope.

Sad thing is I believe it has way more to do with coaching than it does our actual talent on the team. Romeo has been riding the coat tails of real great coaches like BB and Bill Parcells for years. He has always been a failure without them and this time around is no different. He has too much control of this team as far as personal, subsitutions, and the defensive schemes, stratagies, and play calls. He needs to ******* back off and let Mel Tucker do what he is being payed to do.
Old 09-12-2008, 08:08 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowEdwards19 View Post
Oh yeah, how do you feel about Flacco? He seems pretty similar to Anderson, but that might just be the whole being 6'6" thing..
He was a pure game manager against CIN, but he showed good poise and he has the ability to move around in the pocket or take a 38 yard to the house :). I was impressed because he does have the tools and he showed he has poise. We need to get him a true #1 in the draft that can be his go to guy. I hope he just game manages until he actually gets a #1 WR, we have about 3-4 good #2/#3 WRs. I know he is going to have his lumps and WTF plays since he is a rookie. I am excited for his potential.
Old 09-14-2008, 02:26 AM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love how everyone treats week one of the season like it IS the season...

The Browns played quite possibly the most talented team in the league with syndric steptoe as their second receiver and Braylon having easily his worst game as a pro.

Based off of week one I'd say Micheal Turner is gonna break the single season rushing record, the Eagles are gonna beat every team by 35, the Raiders and Rams won't win a game, the Ravens and Steelers will go 15-1 each only losing to each other once and I bet Aaron Rodgers leads the Packers to a super bowl.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 06:57 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Funny part of that post is,

Week 2, when you play one of the most talented teams in the league, with syndric steptoe as your #2 receiver. You team isn't getting anything back, other than an injured Cribbs. The Steelers offense is going to dominate.

Can we judge an 0-2 Browns team or do we have to wait for more? I think I warned everyone that the Browns were grossly overrated.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 08:48 PM    (permalink
Cribbs>Hester
Veteran

Pathetic. Fire that fat pile of garbage and break Derek Anderson's throwing arm, shoulder, hand, and each individual finger. ******* D-Bag.
Old 09-14-2008, 09:06 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well at least Browns fans know what players actually play in the game unlike certain people in this thread who can't bother to read a box score, watch a game, or just cry in pm's like an Internet Tough Guy.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 08:43 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks like Romeo likes losing to the Steelers. He blew the Browns shot at winning with his awful time management.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote