Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > NFC West Division Forum

NFC West Division Forum Discuss the NFC West

Old 11-18-2007, 10:54 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We ARE COMING BACK BABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBY! I guarantee the Rams beat the Seahawks next week. If we don't, I will wear a sig that says Josh Brown and the Seahawks are my bitches. So there. **** yeah!
Old 11-18-2007, 11:34 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
We ARE COMING BACK BABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBY! I guarantee the Rams beat the Seahawks next week. If we don't, I will wear a sig that says Josh Brown and the Seahawks are my bitches. So there. **** yeah!
I was watching the end of that game. Once the 9ers started moving down the field, I was wondering what you would do if the Rams lost the game.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 11:29 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen View Post
I was watching the end of that game. Once the 9ers started moving down the field, I was wondering what you would do if the Rams lost the game.
I'd be joining Michael Vick in the slammer.
Old 12-03-2007, 01:45 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Seattle 8-4
2. Arizona 6-6
3. St. Louis 3-9
5. 49ers 3-9

kind of weird that the Cardinals are 3-1 against the AFC when it supposed to be the superior confrerence

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 09:36 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Poo-farts 9-4
Tards 6-7
Threeiners 3-10
Abomination I cheer for 3-10
Old 12-10-2007, 09:40 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

calling us the tards is insulting to tards every where

Old 12-10-2007, 09:41 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
calling us the tards is insulting to tards every where
And calling us abominations is insulting to abominations every where too.
Old 12-24-2007, 04:43 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

Seattle 10-5
Arizona 7-8
San Fransisco 5-10
St. Louis 3-12

next year your going down Seattle

this is how i project the end of the year standings

Seattle 11-5
Arizona 8-8
San Fransisco 5-11
St. Louis 3-13

Old 12-30-2007, 06:30 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

Everything went as I predicted, .500 for the Cardinals is basically like going to the Super Bowl, except for the fact that if we just beat the lowly 49ers twice we are 10-2 and in the playoffs, DAMN YOU NIEL RACKERS

Old 12-30-2007, 09:24 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Rams are gonna go 0-16 next season.
Old 01-04-2008, 08:20 PM    (permalink
Tubby
Pro Bowler

Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.

Quote:
I'm holding you to your word, Yoda. It's time to wear that sig.

Sig by rainbeaukid2
Quote:
Everyone pwns the Rams.
Tubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 09:00 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

2-0
muahaha

Old 09-15-2008, 09:01 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
2-0
muahaha
yea looks who else is in the division, i have the feeling any other team in the NFL could come in this Division and win it easily

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 01:02 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

i think St. Louis is the only team who will end up with a top 10 pick

Seattle 8-8
Arizona 10-6
San Francisco 7-9
St. Louis 4-12

something like that

Old 09-17-2008, 05:41 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Rams are gonna go 0-16 next season.
I wish this could be a joke, but with the way we are playing the first two games....this is not too far fetched.