Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 09-12-2008, 08:04 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

is it true....is chris johnson the starter over lendale white?
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 08:31 PM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Woooooooooo

Hope so.

Lendale should get 15 car a game though.

islandboy843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 08:36 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, Lendale was the starter in name only last week. Chris Johnson was the RB in for the first 2-3 series.
Old 09-13-2008, 12:01 AM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Its going to be a good mix of both.They will probably decide during the game to see who they give more touched to, based on whether a grind it out running game works or a quick strike running attack works

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 06:56 AM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

just read it in a fantasy report he had unseated him, although like they said in that report, its a full on committee to the max lol
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 04:01 PM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cortland Finnegan For DPOY.

Old 09-14-2008, 04:09 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by islandboy843 View Post
Cortland Finnegan For DPOY.
I had this earlier on in the pre season, but still the season is a long way from being over

Quote:
Old 09-14-2008, 04:27 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This team is playing so well. I really think they have taken the next step and have set themselves on the plateau of the elite. Haynesworth is playing great, but I think the whole defense is playing better. David Thornton has been a monster, and Finny has established himself as a #1 CB. Collins may be this decade's Neil O'Donnell. Even with all the VY drama going on, the team came out and walloped the Bengals at Cincinnatti.

The other AFCS teams struggling only compounds the Titans' success. Jax is 0-2, and Indy barely beat the Vikes. It's early, but I'm still beaming with pride!

Also, Scott's new mock has us taking Maclin again. Can't say that I don't dislike that pick. An impact WR/KR would be the only thing this team needs.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 11:25 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
This team is playing so well. I really think they have taken the next step and have set themselves on the plateau of the elite. Haynesworth is playing great, but I think the whole defense is playing better. David Thornton has been a monster, and Finny has established himself as a #1 CB. Collins may be this decade's Neil O'Donnell. Even with all the VY drama going on, the team came out and walloped the Bengals at Cincinnatti.

The other AFCS teams struggling only compounds the Titans' success. Jax is 0-2, and Indy barely beat the Vikes. It's early, but I'm still beaming with pride!

Also, Scott's new mock has us taking Maclin again. Can't say that I don't dislike that pick. An impact WR/KR would be the only thing this team needs.

I still think if we have a shot to upgrade corner, we take it.
Old 09-17-2008, 04:34 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Who you guys got this week? I got the Titans in a close one. I have Schaub and Andre Johnson on my fantasy team but I'm only starting Johnson. Hopefully I'll be going to the game.
Old 09-17-2008, 05:59 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDM
I still think if we have a shot to upgrade corner, we take it.
I had CB as my opinion of the Titans #1 need, but as of now, it seems like Malcolm Jenkins and Vontae Davis would be gone before our pick. Finny is on his way to a Pro Bowl, so we'd really only need a #2 CB. That can be found in the 2nd with a guy like Alphonso Smith, Macho Harris, or Mike Mickens. Wonder which other Juniors would come out - cuz the Vandy CB played great in the South Carolina game.

But mainly, I have a man-crush on Eric King. Kid's a baller with the same tenacity as Finny.

We own the Texans...er, rather Fat Al owns Matt Schaub. We'll be winning, AH will pancake splat Schaub, and then Rosenfels will come in and play better as the Texans almost catch the ole Fisherball. Just gotta watch the big-play.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 09-18-2008, 07:47 AM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

I think we are on the way to a 3-0 record, but anything can happen any given Sunday. As long as we get the running game going and have Chris Johnson stretch the field, we should win this one. Keeping Mario Williams outta the backfield is probably priority number 2 behind get the running game going

I'm going to go with: 28-10 Titans over Texans

Quote:
Old 09-18-2008, 12:02 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Maybe I'm pessimistic but I don't expect us to win that big. I'll say 24 to 14.
Old 09-18-2008, 06:56 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

If the Texans couldn't keep up with Pitt, then they can't keep up with us. You gotta wonder how the Hurricane Ike situation is weighing on them too.

Most of our games should be close - it's the way Fisherball goes. But we own Houston. Even if we lose, it'll be a blessing in disguise. Can't think of anything more motivating for Vince than to have his team lose to Houston at home when he can't do a thing to help.

Either way, we're favored in this game for a reason. Duane Brown and Chester Pitts vs KVB and Fat Al. Houston has no secondary, and their over-rated DL allowed Willie Parker to run wild on them. It doesn't matter if Mario Williams gets into our backfield or not - and if he does, it'll probably be when he goes unblocked as at least a third of his sacks came when he was unblocked or being blocked by a non-OL last year.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 09-21-2008, 04:01 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Wow, NYtitan was pretty close with his prediction.

Oh, and Eric King is a bad, bad man. :D

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 09-21-2008, 04:20 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

I see you're developing a new man crush Titanhope.
Old 09-21-2008, 04:52 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Wow, NYtitan was pretty close with his prediction.

Oh, and Eric King is a bad, bad man. :D
I was almost dead on, off by 5 total points. What happened though? I looked at the stats and Steve Slaton ran wild on us. Anyone can give a recap, since being in NY doesn't give me access to Titans games.

Quote:
Old 09-21-2008, 05:13 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

He had 2 or 3 really huge runs that gave him a majority of his yardage. I was at the game and even I was fooled on one play that probably got him at least 60 yards. He was pretty impressive overall. I was kind of mad at Michael Griffin for his second INT because by getting the INT he cost us about 20 yards of field position since it was 4th down. I guess he did it for stats. Overall I'd say we played pretty well.
Old 09-21-2008, 11:24 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

I'll trade 20 yards for Griff to get more recognition. Besides, I think more momentum is gained when the ball is intercepted rather than turned over on downs. Unless it's like a goal line stand or something.

On that topic, Griff is tied for 2nd in the league with 3 INT's. Finny still holds the #1 spot with 4 picks!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 09-22-2008, 05:38 AM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

Houston down. Minnesota next.

Two with great lines and very physical.
I suspect not much points in this game but TEN still wins 17- 13.

Old 09-22-2008, 11:59 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Tennessee and Minnesota are so similar.
Old 09-22-2008, 01:54 PM    (permalink
Titans10
Veteran

Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
Tennessee and Minnesota are so similar.
Very true...this game scares me a lot because of that

All-hail Bulluck
Titans10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 04:09 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titans10 View Post
Very true...this game scares me a lot because of that
We have to control the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball if we want to win this game. Crossing my fingers that Adrian Peterson can't go for some reason or another.
Old 09-23-2008, 04:02 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Lets see how Artis Hicks (stand in for their starting LT who's suspended), Steve Hutchinson, and Matt Birk handle Fat Al, KVB, and Keith Bulluck.

Minnesota's build like us with a strong OL and DL, and a strong running game. I think we have a better secondary and LB's. OL and DL are a tie. Peterson and Taylor out do LenDale and Chris Johnson. Collins beats Frerotte.

Looking at the statistics, we are weirdly similar in offense. They have more YPG and rushing, but we're better in everything else, especially in scoring. We got em on every defensive stat aside from run stopping.

It's gonna be a good game and it has a lot of key matchups. Whoever performs their philosophy best wins. I'm glad we're at home. :)

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 09-23-2008, 04:07 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Perfect sig pic...

The future, my friends. Eric King is a man. A man who plays the football.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Last edited by TitanHope : 09-23-2008 at 04:10 PM.