Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-15-2008, 05:46 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone know any good breweries around NYC? When I go home for christmas, I'm hoping to hit a few up.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 05:51 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
Anyone know any good breweries around NYC? When I go home for christmas, I'm hoping to hit a few up.
There aren't many. Brooklyn Brewery, that's about it. But a few blocks away from the Brooklyn Brewery, on the way back to the L train, is Mugz Ale House. A small bar, kind of a dive bar, but a very nice selection of beer on tap.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 07:01 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe View Post
ok, i give up.
It's brewed in Chico California, no? Which person from Chico is of signifigance to the Packers?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 07:17 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
It's brewed in Chico California, no? Which person from Chico is of signifigance to the Packers?
ah yeah. got it.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 07:19 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You were killing me smalls.

Anyways, I believe Fitgers Lake superior brewhouse is coming out with their new brews soon. Always nice to have good local Brews around, it's where I found the first IPA i truly enjoyed.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

Old 09-15-2008, 08:18 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I been to Chico and have relatives there. Lets just say that Sierra Nevada's taste reflects the city.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 06:29 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You were killing me smalls.

Anyways, I believe Fitgers Lake superior brewhouse is coming out with their new brews soon. Always nice to have good local Brews around, it's where I found the first IPA i truly enjoyed.
Schlitzs for all!

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 09:38 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
Schlitzs for all!
the thought of schlitz makes my stomach hurt.

Old 09-16-2008, 09:41 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
the thought of schlitz makes my stomach hurt.
Which leads to Beer farts, which aren't fun.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 10:05 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Which leads to Beer farts, which aren't fun.
Aren't they the juicy kind?

Old 09-16-2008, 10:07 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They smell like rotten eggs.

Old 09-17-2008, 11:13 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Have not tried the new/old schlitz recipe... How is it?

they get smoked.

Old 09-17-2008, 01:42 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
Have not tried the new/old schlitz recipe... How is it?
Schlitzy.

Really. Like a flatter, more hoppy old style.

G. Heilmann brewing company, town of mlb loozas, wisconsin.

Old 09-19-2008, 05:03 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

ANYWAY.... i proposed this question to brent which i got from my brother.

Build a beer taxonomy.

Beers... are tricky. You have porters and stouts... but you have american porters which are well different than british and irish stouts...

Funny.

Old 09-19-2008, 06:05 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Impossible to do unless you're into horticulture.

Old 09-19-2008, 11:12 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

SO I got a question for the hop heads. When you're forced to drink a domestic( you know what I mean by domestic) what do you choose?

On the sad occasion it happens I usually go with.. Michelobe original.

they get smoked.

Old 09-20-2008, 08:52 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
SO I got a question for the hop heads. When you're forced to drink a domestic( you know what I mean by domestic) what do you choose?

only Miller. no exceptions.
Old 09-20-2008, 01:02 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
When you're forced to drink a domestic what do you choose?
Well, if they dont have Lone Star, I go with Shiner and if they dont have either I usually get like Coors Light or Ziegen Bock.

Old 09-20-2008, 01:36 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

I can't stand any type of Miller. I hate Anheier-Busch aside from michelobe. Either way it's nice to stay away from that crap beer if possible.

they get smoked.

Old 09-20-2008, 03:33 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I drink Bud Light normally. But thats only when I'm drinking at a bar just to get hammered.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 03:51 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:

domestic macro-brews?

I tend to drink old style mostly. I'd go for pretty much anything over domestics though. Most of the time i can find a killians irish red over american domestic lagers... Domestic lagers are for the most part piss.

Old 09-20-2008, 06:19 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
Domestic lagers are for the most part piss.
Maybe that is why they call it piss drunk?

Old 09-20-2008, 06:21 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Maybe that is why they call it piss drunk?
exactly.

bud light = 3 parts piss, one part water
budweiser = 2.3 parts piss, .7 parts donkey piss, one part water.

miller light = 13 parts donkey piss, 6 parts water.
miller genuine draft (not even draught) = 15 parts donkey piss, 5 parts water

shiner = 3 parts beer, one part piss, one part water.

Old 09-20-2008, 06:46 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

I actually like a good, ice-cold MGD from time to time.

Old 09-21-2008, 07:20 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

was just at Miller Valley a couple days ago. really, great company. good people. think i'll have a High Life while watching the Packer game.

love the girl on the moon. pretty sure i'd hit that.