Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-29-2008, 06:08 AM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Something happened to my xbox last night where the whole ring turned red, what does that mean?
Old 09-29-2008, 07:11 AM    (permalink
p_funk
Rookie

p_funk hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

This is what has kept me from purchasing the 360. Everytime I hear someone say this I put it off even more.
p_funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 09:36 AM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
Something happened to my xbox last night where the whole ring turned red, what does that mean?
Check if all your cords all plugged in. Three red rings are the bad one.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 10:40 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by p_funk View Post
This is what has kept me from purchasing the 360. Everytime I hear someone say this I put it off even more.
Well seeing as the console is 3 years in most of the bugs have been worked out. Mine was 2 years old its self and its an easy fix says a guy i have been talking to.
Really you shouldn't be afraid to get one because they have a warranty on the red ring of death and have made many improvements to stop that. The 1 red light is the worst because its not covered by the warranty and doesn't happen nearly as often as the 3 red lights used to
Old 09-29-2008, 01:52 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
Check if all your cords all plugged in. Three red rings are the bad one.
That's what I thought, I'm pretty sure it's okay but I'm just trying to be cautious.
Old 09-29-2008, 03:28 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I forgot XBL was down all day today and I freaked out...

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 03:45 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I officially got the Error 74 bottom right red light :[

Guess im going to buy a new one

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 03:50 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
I officially got the Error 74 bottom right red light :[

Guess im going to buy a new one
join the party man mine died on saturday
Old 09-29-2008, 03:53 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was playing COD4 and my screen went all white n greenish up n down lines and i turned off my xbox and turned it back on and it worked fine again. then this morning i was working on my madden franchise and i got it again, i turned it off n on again and i got the E-74 message.

I looked up that if u unplugg everything for like 10 minutes it will work temporarily, so imma see if that works for now until i get another 100 bucks to buy a new xbox

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 04:23 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond93 View Post
Yeah, I forgot as well...I didnt know what the hell was going on.

Is this for the new dashboard, or is that later in the year yet?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 04:51 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
when will it be back up

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 05:06 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
when will it be back up
Probably tomorrow. They sent a message out to everyone....saying it would be down for 24 hours on the 29th.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-29-2008, 05:23 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I dont know how new these are but, they say they're new.

More Gears 2 screens, Some crazy lookin dudes...

That predator esque locust is pretty cool

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 09-29-2008 at 05:28 PM.
Old 09-29-2008, 05:39 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
when will it be back up

Midnight EST

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 09-29-2008, 07:10 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got a heavy dose of 360 this past week at school, and i must say i'm in love with Call of Duty 4. Such a fun game to play multiplayer. I'm definitely gonna get it.

Also played Gears of War, and wasn't too impressed. I've heard so much about the game, and how it's supposed to rape everything in sight, and it was pretty crappy, IMO.
Old 09-29-2008, 07:17 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

How come? Plus, Gears is a game that takes getting used to and is more about team work than anything. It's a strategy mans shooting game.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 09-29-2008, 07:20 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Okay, i may have exaggerated a little, but i had a lot more fun playing COD4. The camera angle is kinda weird (something new to change it up, i guess), and the main thing is that i'm really not into shooting aliens and stuff like that. I never really knew what the game was about, i knew it was a shooter, but i thought it was something more along the lines of COD.
Old 09-29-2008, 07:29 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Okay, i may have exaggerated a little, but i had a lot more fun playing COD4. The camera angle is kinda weird (something new to change it up, i guess), and the main thing is that i'm really not into shooting aliens and stuff like that. I never really knew what the game was about, i knew it was a shooter, but i thought it was something more along the lines of COD.
Yeah, it is definitely not Call Of Duty. GOW was just fairly innovative on the first person shooters. For me, I'm not a huge COD fan. I loved Gears and spent nights upon nights playing online.

For me, I don't care about what I'm shooting really, as long as the gameplay is good, fun, and it is difficult. Like I said, it is a team game (assumign you have been talking about multiplayer online?). If people just run out and die, they don't come back and your team is screwed. Simply awesome.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 09-29-2008, 07:29 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yep, I'm buying GOW2 lol...Just looks awesome, I've never played the first but I have high expectations for this game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 07:33 PM    (permalink
The New Kid

Quote:
I got a heavy dose of 360 this past week at school, and i must say i'm in love with Call of Duty 4. Such a fun game to play multiplayer. I'm definitely gonna get it.

Also played Gears of War, and wasn't too impressed. I've heard so much about the game, and how it's supposed to rape everything in sight, and it was pretty crappy, IMO.
Get with the times. COD4 was last year man!!!

Just playing, its still a sick game, had a lot of fun with it during last school year. As usual, this part of the school year is taken from Madden 09 and NCAA 09 and its looking like im gonna get NHL 09 tomorrow. This game looks to be the ****. That Be a Pro mode has me...well Im not gonna say, but you know what I mean.

You guy got to get it.
Old 09-29-2008, 07:40 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Yeah, it is definitely not Call Of Duty. GOW was just fairly innovative on the first person shooters. For me, I'm not a huge COD fan. I loved Gears and spent nights upon nights playing online.

For me, I don't care about what I'm shooting really, as long as the gameplay is good, fun, and it is difficult. Like I said, it is a team game (assumign you have been talking about multiplayer online?). If people just run out and die, they don't come back and your team is screwed. Simply awesome.
No, i wasn't referring to MPOL. I just got a little whiff of the game, actually, cause the tech department set up about 15 360's for students to play at our student union.

Why don't you like COD though? I guess i go for more realistic games, which is why i mainly play sports/racing/shooter games. I have yet to buy a next-gen console, and i'm leaning on the 360, but there might be a price drop soon on the PS3, so i haven't decided yet.

Quote:
Get with the times. COD4 was last year man!!!

Just playing, its still a sick game, had a lot of fun with it during last school year. As usual, this part of the school year is taken from Madden 09 and NCAA 09 and its looking like im gonna get NHL 09 tomorrow. This game looks to be the ****. That Be a Pro mode has me...well Im not gonna say, but you know what I mean.

You guy got to get it.
I don't have a 360 :(
Old 09-29-2008, 07:56 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
No, i wasn't referring to MPOL. I just got a little whiff of the game, actually, cause the tech department set up about 15 360's for students to play at our student union.

Why don't you like COD though? I guess i go for more realistic games, which is why i mainly play sports/racing/shooter games. I have yet to buy a next-gen console, and i'm leaning on the 360, but there might be a price drop soon on the PS3, so i haven't decided yet.

I don't have a 360 :(

Yeah, play GOW online the next time, lol.

I just had a bad experience the first time playing it, and I really couldn't get into it. I even had COD 3 for awhile and never really enjoyed the gameplay.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 09-29-2008, 08:16 PM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.

I blew so much **** at GOW online. People are just ridiculously good.

(My shotgun skill was always lacking)

Last edited by Bruce Banner : 09-29-2008 at 08:19 PM.
Bruce Banner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 08:18 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Ah yeah, originally, I sucked with it too. Just took some practice. If I was facing a kick ass team, I'd just get an early weapon, and fire from long range or something. Let my team mates do a lot and essentially try to stay alive/surprise people.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 09-29-2008, 08:22 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ah yeah, originally, I sucked with it too. Just took some practice. If I was facing a kick ass team, I'd just get an early weapon, and fire from long range or something. Let my team mates do a lot and essentially try to stay alive/surprise people.
I would always be the guy who sacrificed himself for the team and did not care about stats. I tried to get people in firefights and tell my teammates to sneak up on them.