Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-28-2008, 11:57 PM    (permalink
Clayton89
Rookie

Clayton89 is a cocksman.Clayton89 is a cocksman.Clayton89 is a cocksman.

you got small feet that must mean you got a small pecker im sorry im just playin
Old 09-29-2008, 12:00 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can only imagine how many people will be Greenman this year for Halloween....and how many people will have no idea what the **** that costume is supposed to be
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 12:04 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I always thought it'd be funny if they eventually introduced a nemesis for Greenman.
Old 09-29-2008, 12:05 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
I can only imagine how many people will be Greenman this year for Halloween....and how many people will have no idea what the **** that costume is supposed to be
I think 75 percent of the people who know who greenman is will be dressing as him which is very funny to me.
Old 09-29-2008, 03:44 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mac: "You're so big and tough; you do not come across as g*y."
Frank: "You don't look like a g*y guy."
Dennis: "That's 'cause he's a bear."
Mac: "Huh?"
Dennis: "Yeah, he's a bear. You see, some g*y guys are twinks and others are bears. This g*y guy's a bear. By the way, we're totally cool with that. To each his own."
Frank: "Wait, wait, I'm a little confused here.. What's a twink?"
Dennis: "A twink is small and slender, like Mac."
Mac: "Whoa! No, I'm too muscular. I would be a bear."
Dennis: "Eh, don't think so bro, not hairy enough."
Frank: "Smooth. Now I would be a bear."
Dennis: "Well now see, I don't think you would be a bear either. As a matter of fact I don't know what you would be because you are definitely not a twink."
Frank: "I'd be a top, that's for sure."
Mac: "Can a twink be a top or is that reserved for bears?"
Dennis: "I'm sure there's a great deal of switching back and forth, but I think more often than not, bears are tops. Unless they happen to be power bottoms."
Frank: "What's a power bottom?"
Mac: "A power bottom is a bottom that is capable of receiving a enormous amount of power."
Dennis: "Actually Mac, you got it backwards. See a power bottoms is actually generating all the power by doing most of the work."
Frank: "Does the power have to do with the size or the strength of the bottom?"
Mac: "Now Dennis, I've heard that speed has something to do with it..?"
Dennis: "Speed has everything to do with it. You see the speed of the bottom informs the top how much pressure he's supposed to apply. Speed's the name of the game. Right buddy?"
Mac: "Godd*mmit."

That scene kills me. If anyone wants to see it, it's "The Gang Sells Out" from Season 3.
hobbes2053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 05:21 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"Wait, How long have I been standing here?"

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 05:48 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I think 75 percent of the people who know who greenman is will be dressing as him which is very funny to me.
Someone should come up with a Dayman costume, haha.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
wingboy2999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 06:16 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingboy2999 View Post
Someone should come up with a Dayman costume, haha.
I was thinking of doing a dayman/nightman kind of thing. If I can think of a funny enough costume that is what I will be wearing.
Old 09-29-2008, 06:35 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm happy this thread exists, It's Always Sunny is by far the funniest show on television.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 11:11 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

help me. my brother told me to 'stay tuned' and i told him 'i have my tv dial set to awesome'... he said 'i'm watching sunny in philly too'.

why is that pertinant?

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 12:21 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbes2053 View Post
Mac: "You're so big and tough; you do not come across as g*y."
Frank: "You don't look like a g*y guy."
Dennis: "That's 'cause he's a bear."
Mac: "Huh?"
Dennis: "Yeah, he's a bear. You see, some g*y guys are twinks and others are bears. This g*y guy's a bear. By the way, we're totally cool with that. To each his own."
Frank: "Wait, wait, I'm a little confused here.. What's a twink?"
Dennis: "A twink is small and slender, like Mac."
Mac: "Whoa! No, I'm too muscular. I would be a bear."
Dennis: "Eh, don't think so bro, not hairy enough."
Frank: "Smooth. Now I would be a bear."
Dennis: "Well now see, I don't think you would be a bear either. As a matter of fact I don't know what you would be because you are definitely not a twink."
Frank: "I'd be a top, that's for sure."
Mac: "Can a twink be a top or is that reserved for bears?"
Dennis: "I'm sure there's a great deal of switching back and forth, but I think more often than not, bears are tops. Unless they happen to be power bottoms."
Frank: "What's a power bottom?"
Mac: "A power bottom is a bottom that is capable of receiving a enormous amount of power."
Dennis: "Actually Mac, you got it backwards. See a power bottoms is actually generating all the power by doing most of the work."
Frank: "Does the power have to do with the size or the strength of the bottom?"
Mac: "Now Dennis, I've heard that speed has something to do with it..?"
Dennis: "Speed has everything to do with it. You see the speed of the bottom informs the top how much pressure he's supposed to apply. Speed's the name of the game. Right buddy?"
Mac: "Godd*mmit."

That scene kills me. If anyone wants to see it, it's "The Gang Sells Out" from Season 3.

How dare you try to lift my avy!

Excellent exchange, by the way.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 12:39 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great. I can only assume this "greenman" you all speak of is from the first episode that my cable provider +/- FX neglected to list as "NEW" so it didn't get DVRd and I missed it. boo.

For anyone who may think "well, I didn't like Seinfeld" - GO WATCH THIS SHOW!!! I never gave a rat's ass about Seinfeld, and still can't bear to watch that pointless ****. It's Always Sunny is the best show I've seen in a long time. Office, Earl, nothing else on right now is better.

Sunny pulls off a strange, warped & borderline "shock-value" type of humor without being pretentious or making it seem like it's just being gross/sick for the sole purpose of being shocking. It's just amazingly twisted & funny without the this show is trying too hard quality that usually accompanies such work.

The episode where Dennis & Dee get addicted to crack was quite possibly the funniest of all.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 12:47 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Great. I can only assume this "greenman" you all speak of is from the first episode that my cable provider +/- FX neglected to list as "NEW" so it didn't get DVRd and I missed it. boo.

For anyone who may think "well, I didn't like Seinfeld" - GO WATCH THIS SHOW!!! I never gave a rat's ass about Seinfeld, and still can't bear to watch that pointless ****. It's Always Sunny is the best show I've seen in a long time. Office, Earl, nothing else on right now is better.

Sunny pulls off a strange, warped & borderline "shock-value" type of humor without being pretentious or making it seem like it's just being gross/sick for the sole purpose of being shocking. It's just amazingly twisted & funny without the this show is trying too hard quality that usually accompanies such work.

The episode where Dennis & Dee get addicted to crack was quite possibly the funniest of all.
Greenman first appears in the episode where the gang tries out for the Eagles. He shows up again in ep 3 of season 4.
Old 10-01-2008, 12:52 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just so you guys know, I started watching the show last week because of this thread. I will be making up for lost ground (DVDs), and this will always be what I watch on thursday nights now before i go to bed. Can not wait, the episode this week is an hour long right? I thought I heard them syaing something about it.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 12:59 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Greenman first appears in the episode where the gang tries out for the Eagles. He shows up again in ep 3 of season 4.
hmmmm . . . the first 2 season I had no DVR, and obviously missed (or, um, lack the short term memory to remember? ;)) that one. I have 2 episodes on DVR now, so I'll be seeing the Greenman tomorrow night when I catch up. tks.

Old 10-02-2008, 12:22 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
Just so you guys know, I started watching the show last week because of this thread. I will be making up for lost ground (DVDs), and this will always be what I watch on thursday nights now before i go to bed. Can not wait, the episode this week is an hour long right? I thought I heard them syaing something about it.
They air 2 episodes every week that are each a half hour. This weeks episode is in two parts. Mac and Charlie Fake Their Death pt.1 and 2.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
Old 10-02-2008, 07:10 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I honestly can't wait. You guys got me hooked.

Old 10-02-2008, 08:29 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
They air 2 episodes every week that are each a half hour. This weeks episode is in two parts. Mac and Charlie Fake Their Death pt.1 and 2.
This is what ****** up my DVR in the first week. The second episode was not listed as new so it didn't record. grrrrr . . . .

Old 10-02-2008, 10:02 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

Gloryhole FTW!!

hahahaha

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
Old 10-02-2008, 11:19 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I found a site that has a bunch of IASIP episodes..

http://sharetv.org/shows/its_always_...adelphia/watch

Gotta love this show.

I apologize McGee. I don't know what I was thinking :(
hobbes2053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 11:20 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbes2053 View Post
I found a site that has a bunch of IASIP episodes..

http://sharetv.org/shows/its_always_...adelphia/watch

Gotta love this show.

I apologize McGee. I don't know what I was thinking :(
or you could go to www.hulu.com pretty sure they have every episode
Old 10-02-2008, 11:56 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah hulu has everything.

I'm proposing the Mac and Charlie slide show as quietly one of the funniest moments of the season

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 11:58 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

The gloryhole part near the end had me rollin.

"Hey babe you gonna take care of that monster for me?"

And Charlie definitely made a Kramer reference when he was talking about Poltergeist with Mac.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
Old 10-03-2008, 07:09 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
The gloryhole part near the end had me rollin.

"Hey babe you gonna take care of that monster for me?"

And Charlie definitely made a Kramer reference when he was talking about Poltergeist with Mac.
Yes and Yes, I almost crapped my pants.

Old 10-03-2008, 07:11 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

I was dead tired when it came on last night, but 5 minutes in UI was wide awake and laughing my ass off. This is now one of my favorite shows, thanks for showing me the light guys:D.