Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2008, 11:52 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Oktoberfestland
Posts: 19,455
Reputation: 680057
Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
That's ever worse Geez.
Yes thats why he is hating on them Saints
__________________

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 12:28 PM    (permalink
David
 
Posts: n/a
Reputation:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
Yes thats why he is hating on them Saints
I'll give the butt pirate fan a break then.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 12:32 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: God blessed Texas
Posts: 21,503
Reputation: 4341911
MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post




The last time the Cowboys beat the Saints...

"The Sign" by Ace of Base was the #1 single in the country

gas was $1.05 a gallon

Braveheart was the "best picture" in the country

black holes were still "theoretical"

The TV show Friends made its television debut.

Academy Award nominated actress Abigail Breslin was not even conceived yet
LOL, as if any of that matters or insults me. You see, unlike you, i don't moan and complain about my team not winning in the playoffs recently. I admit that last year we underachieved in the playoffs after a stellar regular season, and we're gonna try and improve on it this year.

Someone took a shot at your team, and you're all butt-hurt, and automatically jump on me because i'm a Cowboys fan. Haha, great way to structure your argument, right? I find that hilarious, that EVERYONE gets all defensive when they talk about their team, and jump on the fact that the Cowboys haven't won anything in the past 11 years.

Congratulations, you accomplished absolutely nothing with your argument!

If you're gonna start talking about history, i don't care that gas was a dollar a gallon the last time the Cowboys beat the Saints. Your franchise for many a years was an absolute travesty, and since the 00's, when you finally bumped into some playoff games, you failed miserably. Don't bring up history when talking about the Cowboys, because it'll do nothing for your argument.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
Is that all you have for a rebuttal? "When is the last time the Saints won a superbowl?" Who ******* cares? You've said that three times and no one's answered. That's fan-*******-tastic that you know we haven't won a SB. I think it's common knowledge that the Saints, Cardinals, Jaguars, Lions, Panthers, Falcons, Bills, and Texans all haven't won Super Bowls and that most of the teams mentioned haven't been to one. You're not saying anything new.

You're point has been made and you can quit now if that's the best you have. The Saints are still 2-2 despite injuries and have lost two very close games. No one on the team is making excuses and everyone is stepping up and filling the gaps that injuries have created. We're still going out and playing hard. We're just having a rash of bad luck and losing players that make an impact when healthy, which we should all have back in a few weeks and despite all of these injuries I still expect us to make the playoffs.
Yeah, no one cares that the Saints haven't won a superbowl, so why should he bring up the Cowboys not winning one playoff game in the past ten years? Does that have absolutely anything to contribute to the discussion? Two can play that game. If you wanna talk about the Saints beating the Cowboys, i'll go to the indestructible "We have five Superbowl rings".

BB brought up the excuse thing, for the reason i previously mentioned. Underachieving, then blaming it on coaching, injuries, Aaron Brooks.. etc.
__________________
MetSox17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 01:50 PM    (permalink
David
 
Posts: n/a
Reputation:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Does that have absolutely anything to contribute to the discussion?
What does calling us the "Aints" have to contribute? Other than being a classless jerk?
  Reply With Quote Received Infraction
Old 10-04-2008, 03:00 PM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 6,263
Reputation: 1636
Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
That's ever worse Geez.


Terrible, I know.



Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
What does calling us the "Aints" have to contribute? Other than being a classless jerk?
It was in jest. Come on, "Aints".....the word "Aints" got that far into your skull?

Last edited by Bruce Banner : 10-04-2008 at 03:13 PM.
Bruce Banner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 06:56 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Moderator
Icon
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Clear eyes. Full hearts. Can't lose.
Posts: 19,949
Reputation: 1060249
diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

This has gone on for far too long.
__________________

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.