Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-03-2007, 01:43 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51
Quote:
Originally Posted by remix 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51
Easily Whitner. Collins isn't as good as Packers fans believe. I thought this season would have shown that.

Not to mention Whitner is was a top 10 pick and Collins was a 2nd rounder. Obviously that doesn't always make or break, but it is an indication of what each player's cielings are.
what difference does it make where u get picked? Steve Smith was a 2nd round WR..David Terrell was 8th overall pick

whos on a team right now and whos doing better? Exactly.

doesnt matter what round you get picked..hes asking whos going to be more productive and i'll go with Whitner b/c i've seen more of him..plays good in the box and hes a smart defender.
Who's doing better now? Whitner.

And yes, as the Bills fan pointed out, I already said that. Considering both are very new to the league, however, you still have to take ceiling into account. One could actually argue that Collins has a higher ceiling based on athletic ability, but I don't see it.
Well, you could also consider the schools each player came from.

Bethune-Cookman and Ohio St.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote