Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-16-2008, 10:52 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great episode. The gang at their best. Dennis being ultra vein. Dee trying to be classy. Mac trying to be tough. Charlie being insane.
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 10:53 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought for sure he was going to say WILD CARD when he cracked the dude over the head with a beer bottle.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 10:55 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here's hoing that this show never gets stale.
Old 10-16-2008, 10:59 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm pretty sure they are signed on for like 5 more seasons. I hope it doesn't get stale either but they got a really good thing going here.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
Old 10-16-2008, 11:01 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

I hope they pull a Chappelle Show and quit before it does. I'd hate for the quality to go downhill much like Married With Children did
Old 10-16-2008, 11:05 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

I think if they start to develop more of an actual storyline they could make it last for a long time and make it work.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
Old 10-16-2008, 11:26 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not sure what the deal was with the "Hard to say Goodbye.." acapella, but it was hilarious. Great Episode.
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 02:18 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Not sure what the deal was with the "Hard to say Goodbye.." acapella, but it was hilarious. Great Episode.
Charlie as the tenor=win.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 09:49 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
I think it was simply an attempt to show off their singing voices
Old 10-17-2008, 09:55 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love this show. Last week with the poo was okay. I have to yet to see this weeks
Old 10-17-2008, 02:29 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I actually had a dream that I was in Always Sunny. Fairly strange since it was not the last thing I watched, but still remarkable.

I'll just say that it involved time travel, fluffy towels, and the hand jive.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 04:47 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great episode last night, I knew it would be great about 45 seconds in. I'm sorry but the urnal cake scen was awesome. Dedication man, dedication.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 04:48 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
I think if they start to develop more of an actual storyline they could make it last for a long time and make it work.
I don't know about that, sometimes storylines restrict things and I don't know if that would work as well as what they have going here. i like that they literally can do a show about anything any time they want.

Old 10-17-2008, 04:50 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
At first I was like, "WTF?" But then I looked and figured out they were actually singing it themselves, at least I think. Needless to say I was surprised, though I think that was something that they may have filmed as filler in case some other things would have not worked out. Or showing off their voices.

Old 10-17-2008, 05:08 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The review the guy wrote was so funny. If I read that about an actual bar, I would seriously be tempted to see the place for myself.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 05:08 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

"Do we have any hypodermic needles laying around?"

"Why in the hell are you looking for a hypodermic needle?"

"I will not have the blood of a diabetic cat on my hands!"

"Thats not my cat."

"What are you doing with my cat?"

"What's he doing out of the trunk?"

Honeslty, if you had never seen the show before and never heard about things like this, and this was the first scene you would ever see of the show, it would baffle you. This is just pure comedic genius though.

Old 10-17-2008, 05:09 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
The review the guy wrote was so funny. If I read that about an actual bar, I would seriously be tempted to see the place for myself.
I know I was thinking the same thing.

"I'm am acutally afraid of getting stabbed all the time I'm in here."

Old 10-17-2008, 05:14 PM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.

New sig?

I'm a cowboy, on a steel horse I ride
I'm wanted dead or alive
Bruce Banner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 05:43 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
This is not the first time. Every once in a while the camera cuts in on the gang just sitting around singing. I think the point is that it's so completely random, but for my money I think it's just hilarious.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 05:45 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have figured out the best way to describe It's Always Sunny is just a few words. I will now tell people who I recomend it to that it is a cross between Seinfeld and South Park.
Old 10-17-2008, 05:49 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I have figured out the best way to describe It's Always Sunny is just a few words. I will now tell people who I recomend it to that it is a cross between Seinfeld and South Park.
Spot on if you ask me.
Old 10-17-2008, 05:53 PM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
Spot on if you ask me.
A "show about nothing" + a show about making fun of controversial subjects = Always Sunny? :)
Bruce Banner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 05:59 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Banner View Post
A "show about nothing" + a show about making fun of controversial subjects = Always Sunny? :)
As odd as it sounds that does seem to be what It's Always Sunny is about. It mixes the two perfectly.
Old 10-17-2008, 08:29 PM    (permalink
Rayray52
Veteran

Rayray52 is a cocksman.Rayray52 is a cocksman.Rayray52 is a cocksman.Rayray52 is a cocksman.Rayray52 is a cocksman.

Did anyone see mac and danny devito read the starting lineup for the phillies in the alcs it was hilarious, the announcers were speechless
Rayray52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 07:46 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Banner View Post
Yeah really controversial subjects. I remember the character's Dee made up, specifically the Taiwan character, and I burst up laughing. This show has no boundaries, and thats what I like

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote