Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-17-2008, 10:43 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I just rented dead space...probably play a little tonight. I was thinking about giving Mass effect a shot...I dont like the whole space scene, though. (even though Dead Space, is in "space", haha) I'll probably get it next time, though.
Even though I hyped Mass Effect up to be the greatest game of all time which it is not I had a damn fun time playing it. I am a big fan of the game.
Old 10-17-2008, 11:05 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just got my new xbox pro 60 gig im switching off with my old n new harddrives because i dont know how to transfer my old stuff to the new one, anyone got a easy way other than buying a memory card

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 10:05 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hooked up to live now. my tag is adigiulian.

if you play fifa 09 hit me up.
Old 10-18-2008, 11:15 AM    (permalink
DLionALL
Rookie

DLionALL could make a wolverine purr.DLionALL could make a wolverine purr.DLionALL could make a wolverine purr.DLionALL could make a wolverine purr.DLionALL could make a wolverine purr.DLionALL could make a wolverine purr.DLionALL could make a wolverine purr.DLionALL could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mav91 View Post
^ what do you think of tales of vesperia?..my friend said its pretty good as you get to do some combat and its not all turned based?..whats your take?
I really like it so far. I've gotten kinda far and i've had fun playing it. I'd recommend it to any RPG fan. Like your friend said it's not turn-based. You press the B button to attack and A to use Artes (Special Attacks). The fights get pretty hectic sometimes and soemtimes a little tedious but I like the combat system a lot.

Honolulu Wave 1-3, DM 22 Tackles, 3 Sacks, 1 Forced Fumbles, 0 Interceptions.
Leon McHelbrecht, Pittsburgh OC, 1-3.
PSN:J33zydaLion (MGO)
DLionALL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 11:20 AM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I played Mass Effect, it's fun as hell and about as deep as any game I've ever even heard of. Big fun, I recommend it to everyone and I only play like 2 games a year.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 09:47 AM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Even though I hyped Mass Effect up to be the greatest game of all time which it is not I had a damn fun time playing it. I am a big fan of the game.
Mass Effect is the greatest game of all time on 360....ign says it so it must be fact.

Anyone who's a serious gamer and owns a 360 has to play Mass Effect.....or else you become a wannabe.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 03:38 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So yeah, Dead Space is awesome. The only thing i dont like is, the other characters dont look too next gen...they remind of the character models in Assassin's Creed. Kind of crude looking. haha. But, other than that...the game is gold. They really thought of everything in this one and some of the scenery is brilliant looking. Like when you enter a zero gravity room or when you enter a room that has been destroyed by asteroids and you can see planets through the gaping holes. Fantastic game. Go get it...think Resident Evil 4, in space.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 10-19-2008 at 03:40 PM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 03:49 PM    (permalink
DLionALL
Rookie

DLionALL could make a wolverine purr.DLionALL could make a wolverine purr.DLionALL could make a wolverine purr.DLionALL could make a wolverine purr.DLionALL could make a wolverine purr.DLionALL could make a wolverine purr.DLionALL could make a wolverine purr.DLionALL could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
So yeah, Dead Space is awesome. The only thing i dont like is, the other characters dont look too next gen...they remind of the character models in Assassin's Creed. Kind of crude looking. haha. But, other than that...the game is gold. They really thought of everything in this one and some of the scenery is brilliant looking. Like when you enter a zero gravity room or when you enter a room that has been destroyed by asteroids and you can see planets through the gaping holes. Fantastic game. Go get it...think Resident Evil 4, in space.
I concur. The first time I stepped outside the ship I just looked around like "Wooow" ended up almost running out of Air I spent so long gazing at the scenery.

Honolulu Wave 1-3, DM 22 Tackles, 3 Sacks, 1 Forced Fumbles, 0 Interceptions.
Leon McHelbrecht, Pittsburgh OC, 1-3.
PSN:J33zydaLion (MGO)
DLionALL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 04:43 PM    (permalink
NIN1984
Pro Bowler

NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fable 2 is coming out Tuesday, can't wait.

I played Saints Row 2 last night and that was a lot of fun. So many games out right now and coming out soon. I'm trying to save money for Christmas shopping but its not working out very well.
Old 10-19-2008, 04:45 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didnt think it would be a great year for games, for me atleast. But Silent Hill, Dead Space, Fable, Saints Row 2, and Gears 2 equals excellence. :)

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 10-19-2008, 05:45 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I didnt think it would be a great year for games, for me atleast. But Silent Hill, Dead Space, Fable, Saints Row 2, and Gears 2 equals excellence. :)
No Fallout 3?

And it's never gonna be a great year for you until Alan Wake comes out ;)

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 06:13 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Alan Wake has a new trailer coming out any day now...it was shown in Finland before Max Payne and should be arriving in the US very shortly. I cant wait.

I dont know about Fall Out 3...I've never played the previous ones and I wasnt blown away by the gameplay walkthrough at E3.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 10-19-2008, 06:15 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dead Space, Saints Row 2, Star Wars Force Unleashed, and Silent Hill were all rented out :( Oh well, I rented NHL 09 with my blockbuster money so I am not too upset.
Old 10-19-2008, 06:21 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Dead Space, Saints Row 2, Star Wars Force Unleashed, and Silent Hill were all rented out :( Oh well, I rented NHL 09 with my blockbuster money so I am not too upset.
NHL 09 is freaking money also, I love that game.

I highly recommend Dead Space and Silent Hill and Saints Row 2 is bound to be a great game. I'd def. rent Dead Space first if you had the choice because, of it's awesomeness. :) I dont know about renting Saints Row, probably would need 30+ hours to beat it. I'll buy it eventually, sometime after I beat Fable which will probably take forever given my weekly schedule.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 10-19-2008 at 06:24 PM.
Old 10-19-2008, 06:22 PM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.

ALAN ******* WAKE!????????

Blast from the past....
Bruce Banner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 08:18 AM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bioshock 2 trailer is out.

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....
vatech=accdomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 01:39 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just got Fable 2, probably gonna play it tonight, I'm pretty excited.
Old 10-21-2008, 06:23 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I got it just minutes ago...as well.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 10-21-2008, 06:39 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love NHL 09, but I ******* suck. I was playing on all-star(or whatever is one above the default), and I couldn't score to save a life. Then I switched to pro and won 2-0(with an empty netter).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 06:56 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Brand new Alan Wake screens and trailer! Hooray, it's like a mini christmas for me.

old trailers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SE1IT...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYzumafPL8Q

new trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZLoUK1jizI

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 10-21-2008, 06:57 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let me know how Fable 2 is guys. I'm pretty keen to pick it up once all my finals are finished.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 07:37 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I though the game was pretty easy, myself. (The 360 one, that is) It's a good game.

Resident Evil 5 is coming out on the 360 atleast. Wish we had all of them on it somehow, though.
Is there a date that you know of for RE5? I had no idea it was dropping for 360 I need to circle the calender now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 07:40 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Is there a date that you know of for RE5? I had no idea it was dropping for 360 I need to circle the calender now.
better get on that. the game looks amazing.

so i just rented ninja gaiden. put it at the harder of the 2 difficulties at the beginning despite not playing a ninja gaiden game.

its pretty hard. i am adapting to it quickly, but its still a ton of button mashing and having my ass kicked.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 07:41 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
I think it's March 13th.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 10-21-2008, 07:42 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
better get on that. the game looks amazing.

so i just rented ninja gaiden. put it at the harder of the 2 difficulties at the beginning despite not playing a ninja gaiden game.

its pretty hard. i am adapting to it quickly, but its still a ton of button mashing and having my ass kicked.
How is it so far, I liked the first one but after a while the Camera angle pissed me off. You know how you play the game to damn much and then you get stuck and start getting bored and pissed at it.