Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-04-2007, 04:59 PM    (permalink

If your a Memphis fan and the Cavs wanted Mike Miller, what would you ask for in return?

here are the players available..

Shannon Brown
Daniel Gibson
Drew Gooden
Larry Hughes
Zaudrudas Illgauskas
Damon Jones
Dwayne Jones
Donyell Marshall
Ira Newble
Sasha Pavlovic
Scot Pollard
Eric Snow
Anderson varejo
David Wesley
Old 02-04-2007, 05:00 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lebron James

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 05:13 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i know mike miller.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 05:15 PM    (permalink
toonsterwu
Legend

toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If I'm Memphis, I ask for at least one first rounder, Varejo and something else.
toonsterwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 05:22 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toonsterwu
If I'm Memphis, I ask for at least one first rounder, Varejo and something else.
and maybe Daniel Gibson?
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 05:27 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toonsterwu
Really? A 1st AND Sideshow Bob plus more? Gibson would be a piece of the trade I'd imagine. Only young cheap guys or an old expiring contract.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
wingboy2999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 05:39 PM    (permalink

We dont have a 1st round pick. And I think your overvaluing a player that the franchise has been trying to trade for multiple years and has been unsuccesful.

I would give larry Hughes, and Sasha pavlovic. To bad noone wants Larry anymore.

But he is a great run and gun SG (when he played for Washington). Now hes in the Cavs half court offense and sucks.

Maybe Larry Hughes and Anderson Varejo, but doubtful. Whatever the price, no team will give a 1st round pick, for a player that probably wont start once the younger players get playing time.
Old 02-04-2007, 05:49 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Daniel Gibson was just promoted to the starting lineup. He's the only player that can push the ball up the court from the point, we won't trade him.

Incedently enough, I think any trade package will involved Varejo. There are a ton of teams interested in him because he's an energy player and has a very cheap contract.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 05:50 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownsfan
We dont have a 1st round pick. And I think your overvaluing a player that the franchise has been trying to trade for multiple years and has been unsuccesful.

I would give larry Hughes, and Sasha pavlovic. To bad noone wants Larry anymore.

But he is a great run and gun SG (when he played for Washington). Now hes in the Cavs half court offense and sucks.

Maybe Larry Hughes and Anderson Varejo, but doubtful. Whatever the price, no team will give a 1st round pick, for a player that probably wont start once the younger players get playing time.
A 1st rounder for a playoff team like the Cavs has very little value. It's not like the NFL.

And Larry Hughes' contract is way too big to trade for Miller.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 06:07 PM    (permalink

Quote:
A 1st rounder for a playoff team like the Cavs has very little value. It's not like the NFL.

And Larry Hughes' contract is way too big to trade for Miller.
correct.

But i dont thinkl they would want a 1st rounder unless it was from a lottery type team. And that wouldnt be possible.

Miller is getting overrated, because of the horrible team he is on. When he played for average teams, he didnt see the floor as much. Now he gets alot of junk minutes, probably to raise his trade value etc..