Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-15-2008, 04:35 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I am loving Californication. The fact that they have the guy who plays Leoban on BSG (name eludes me right now) is a brilliant move on their part as he is a brilliant actor. Both Dexter and Californication have set up what should be great seasons so far.
I will admit I did love that addition. I think hes great as the music guy...I was really surprised to recognize him during the scene where he shows up in which was, albeit, hilarious. I dunno, it just doesnt seem like it has as many laughable moments as the first season. And I hate that little ***** of a daughter she is bothering me
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 05:13 PM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Everyone watch Chocolate News tonight at 10:30 on Comedy Central. DAG can do no wrong in my opinion. Early reviews are that Comedy Central has found its Chappelle's Show replacement. Tune in!

BoneKrusher
HChu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 05:55 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

really? That show looked pretty pitiful what I could tell. Hope I'm wrong though cuz comedy central really needs some decent programming.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 06:02 PM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.metacritic.com/tv/shows/chocolatenews

From the Washington Post, "The cable network might have found "Chappelle's" worthy replacement in Chocolate News."

BoneKrusher
Old 10-15-2008, 06:03 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chocolate News looks like it could be entertaining. I'll likely watch it tonight after South Park.
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 06:05 PM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

I'm calling my shot now, Chocolate News will be hilarious. There's really no option for it to be bad to me, it can only go up from here!

BoneKrusher
Old 10-15-2008, 06:06 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HChu View Post
I'm calling my shot now, Chocolate News will be hilarious. There's really no option for it to be bad to me, it can only go up from here!
True. Compared to most of the crap Comedy Central has tried to follow South Park up with in recent years it can't be that bad
Old 10-16-2008, 01:09 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chocolate News was ******* hilarious. I was in tears. "Dont you leave no child behind!"

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 03:42 PM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

When he slapped that woman's butt, and it said "Don't kill yoself!" was the best.

BoneKrusher
Old 10-17-2008, 11:55 AM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

giantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Finally watched the new chuck.
giantsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 05:10 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow. Arrested Development doesnt get old. I have already seen all 3 seasons twice and I decided to watch a random episode and its as hilarious as it was the first 2 times I watched it.

I wish the world could watch it just so I can bring up AD references all the time.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 06:31 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

i never got into Arrested Development. I might go back and rent a DVD or two to see what I've been missing
Old 10-17-2008, 06:53 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HChu View Post
When he slapped that woman's butt, and it said "Don't kill yoself!" was the best.
that guy is the greatest rapper alive.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 07:31 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
i never got into Arrested Development. I might go back and rent a DVD or two to see what I've been missing
hulu.com

It's free dawg.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 07:35 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
hulu.com

It's free dawg.
I know but I'd rather wacth on my 42 inch plasma. Besides there's a place near my house that gives you an option to buy the rental if you like it for a little more.
Old 10-19-2008, 06:17 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For Futurama fans that dont feel like watching football tonight...the first of an eventual several Futurama movies will be shown on comedy central tonight at 8 ET. "The Beast with a Billion Backs" I still havent bought it yet so, I'll probably be watching at 8. One of the greatest cartoons ever and my all-time favorite.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 08:18 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brilliant ******* ep of Californication. Callum Keith Renny as Lew Ashby was such a brilliant addition to the cast. This episode set the rest of the season up wonderfully and I cannot wait to see next weeks ep.
Old 10-21-2008, 12:19 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Brilliant ******* ep of Californication. Callum Keith Renny as Lew Ashby was such a brilliant addition to the cast. This episode set the rest of the season up wonderfully and I cannot wait to see next weeks ep.
I was so incredibly shocked at the dinner party. so ******* glorious. Lew Ashby is already shaping up to be one hell of a character addition, and David Duchovny can do no wrong as Hank Moody. What a fantastic turn of events. Im so excited now.

Also, ep. 4 of Dexter was fantastic as well. Season 3 has not been a letdown whatsoever.
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 10-21-2008, 12:20 AM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.

That's a lot of television.
Bruce Banner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 12:30 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Banner View Post
That's a lot of television.
APS clearly has no life.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 12:31 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
APS clearly has no life.
And like that wasn't evident the first time you met him!

JK, love you, APS

<3

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 12:32 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
APS clearly has no life.
Dont listen to aq, she doesnt like Our Lady Peace her opinion is moot.

And its only 2 episodes ha not that much TV really

and i love you too fischy...we dont talk enough anymore...you are like a ghost...I think we should get an apartment together
Quote:
Old 10-21-2008, 12:33 AM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.

I was mainly talking about Gonzo but yeah.
Old 10-21-2008, 12:35 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Banner View Post
I was mainly talking about Gonzo but yeah.
I have no life :(

I have about 10 shows on the go. It is all in the name of school though. This **** is homework for me.
Old 10-21-2008, 12:36 AM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Quote:
I have no life :(

I have about 10 shows on the go. It is all in the name of school though. This **** is homework for me.
Didn't mean it in that way.

but yes, having it as homework is nice.