Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-04-2007, 01:41 PM    (permalink
Finsfan79
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Finsfan79 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

if he is traded they wont get too much for him
Finsfan79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 02:17 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pack_Attack_4
Moss= future packer
sweet u can have him

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
Amari Cooper or Melvin Gordon Please
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 02:22 PM    (permalink
PackerFan20

I would love to see Favre throwing to Moss they were once rivals and Moss seemed to repsect Favre alot add in Driver and Jennings and you've got a great WR core.
Old 02-04-2007, 02:44 PM    (permalink
DoWnThEfiElD
Pro Bowler

DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Favre would probably be pretty happy with that
DoWnThEfiElD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 02:49 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As for the Packers rumor, I do not buy it. They have a good Receiving tandem. They don't need Moss, who is by all accounts, a cancerous entity.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 03:13 PM    (permalink
PackerMang
Rookie

PackerMang hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Donald Driver in his interview with Jim Rome stated that he thinks it would be great for him and for favre to have another experienced receiver so that It would take the pressure off of him. Jennings is going to be good but besides those two, it's practice squad and NFL-Europe guys. Moss would be an interesting and welcom addtion IMO. It makes sense for him to come here to because the packers can handle his salary (I think we are in the top 5 or so with the most room) and he would be able to play the vikings twice a year and as a bonus, the packers play the raiders this coming fall as well.
PackerMang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 04:29 PM    (permalink
bernbabybern820
Pro Bowler

bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier17
I think Kiffin would like to keep him. In his press conference he stressed "getting the ball into playmakers hands" and Moss is by far their biggest play maker on offense.
thats true but moss doesnt want to be in oakland.
They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.
bernbabybern820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 04:44 PM    (permalink
eagleseye

I do think he will be moved, and I expect him to be a Packer!
Old 02-04-2007, 04:47 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Originally Posted by cordscords
It will have to be the third and Fergusen if you want Moss.
Old 02-04-2007, 04:48 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pack_Attack_4
Moss= future packer
sweet u can have him
No thanks.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 04:52 PM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogstomp
Quote:
I'd take that deal, although Ted Thompson values his picks very highly and uses them well. Our starter at RG (rookie Jason Spitz) this year was taken in the 3rd, and has a bright future in the NFL. There's no telling how Thompson values Moss.
ny10804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 04:55 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
have fun with that.
Old 02-04-2007, 04:58 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't even have to think about that. I'd take that in a second.
Old 02-04-2007, 05:03 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lane Kiffen will make him the front player of the franchise and get J russle so he'll make Randy Stay to help out the young Quarterback

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 05:07 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58
Lane Kiffen will make him the front player of the franchise and get J russle so he'll make Randy Stay to help out the young Quarterback
Old 02-04-2007, 05:07 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12
Quote:
Quote:
I don't even have to think about that. I'd take that in a second.
deal.
Old 02-04-2007, 05:21 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernbabybern820
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier17
I think Kiffin would like to keep him. In his press conference he stressed "getting the ball into playmakers hands" and Moss is by far their biggest play maker on offense.
thats true but moss doesnt want to be in oakland.
I remember that at the press conf, but soon after there was a report that Kiffin tried to contact Moss but Moss wasn't havin it. Sounds to me like he wants out(like he stated so many times).
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 08:53 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/pla...e=89000&spln=1

Quote:
The Packers are believed to have spoken with Oakland, though that's not confirmed. There was a rumor that Brett Favre wants Moss on his team; the two are considered mutual admirers and share an agent. The St. Petersburg Times believes he could be had for a third-rounder, but we suspect the Packers' second-round pick might bring Moss to Green Bay
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 09:52 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Legend
http://www.rotoworld.com/content/pla...e=89000&spln=1

Quote:
The Packers are believed to have spoken with Oakland, though that's not confirmed. There was a rumor that Brett Favre wants Moss on his team; the two are considered mutual admirers and share an agent. The St. Petersburg Times believes he could be had for a third-rounder, but we suspect the Packers' second-round pick might bring Moss to Green Bay
Moss could be for Favre what Walker was, a big, fast reciever that can go up and get the ball. But i'd still have a hard time giving away a second. Ferguson and a 3rd or bust!

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 09:57 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i dont think he is going anywhere unless Davis gets an awsome trade

regoob2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 10:00 PM    (permalink
PackerFan20

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erfaithful
i dont think he is going anywhere unless Davis gets an awsome trade
Which he wont get, but will be forced to trade him cuz Moss will want to leave.
Old 02-04-2007, 10:07 PM    (permalink
PackerMang
Rookie

PackerMang hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

If there is going to be a trade, would it happen before or during or after the draft. I personally feel we have to wait until during the draft to see if the Raiders will trade moss or porter.
PackerMang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 02:51 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ive been saying all along the trade that makes most sense to me is...

Raiders to Falcons:
Randy Moss

Falcons to Raiders:
Roddy White
4th Rd Pick

why not, the falcons have talent in jenkins, and along side moss it makes him even better as a #2, and let lelie do what he does best as a slot role #3 in passing downs and spread the field with the new coach...roddy white is young enough to show promise for oakland, but is too streaky to have consistancy in atlanta thus far....would fit nicely in oakland, who probably will draft a QB first, and their wr position is already addressed with a 4th rder to take to the bank as well....

makes sense for both teams to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 04:17 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That makes no sense....

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 08:15 AM    (permalink
eacantdraft
Pro Bowler

eacantdraft smells like sex panther.

It's a buyers market for Moss. No team is going to give up very much for a 10 year WR with a bad attitude and whose skills are in decline. Why even give up a mid round pick if the Raiders are going to cut him anyways?
eacantdraft is offline   Reply With Quote