Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-27-2008, 11:46 PM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilk103 View Post
hey, it keeps working, and i convinced other people to do it and they believe
This is golden.

(I will try it!)
Bruce Banner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 11:48 PM    (permalink
Mr.Regular
2008 NFL Mock Draft Champion
Veteran

Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

any GIS experts in here? Id rather kill myself than deal with ******* GIS one more day of my life

Mr.Regular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 11:49 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
I have a Eassy due this week and the topic my teacher gave me..its hard to think of ideas to write about i just need some ideas to write about. Any ideas would help!!!

heres the prompt

"Write an essay showing you or someone else's entry into a specific public space (for exampe, a bus, party, elevator, or table at the library) influenced other people's behavior. Identify the possible reasons that thers reacted as they did, and explain how their reactions, in turn, affected the newcomer. User your analysis to reach some conclusions about human nature"
asdasdasdasd

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 11:49 PM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Regular View Post
any GIS experts in here? Id rather kill myself than deal with ******* GIS one more day of my life
I assume you mean google image search?
Old 10-27-2008, 11:57 PM    (permalink
Mr.Regular
2008 NFL Mock Draft Champion
Veteran

Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Banner View Post
I assume you mean google image search?
geographic information systems.... im a geography/environmental science major

Mr.Regular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 12:22 AM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
This is golden.

(I will try it!)
you wont be disappointed

cred 2 BoneKrusher
kwilk103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 12:25 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Regular View Post
geographic information systems.... im a geography/environmental science major
I'm a geography miner. I've dabbled.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 12:27 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
asdasdasdasd

If in college, do sitting down for class on the first day. Because generally, you'll see, if you take an aisle seat in a long row, you won't get very many people in your row since they won't want to ask you to move. Likewise, sitting one seat in, generally people try and give you a seat inbetween them and you if possible. I always found it rather interesting.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 12:30 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
I'm a geography miner. I've dabbled.
You mine for geography? impressive.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 11:56 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond93 View Post
Hahahahaha. I lol'd as soon as i read his post.
Old 10-28-2008, 12:00 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilk103 View Post
no, im just telling you it works
Hey, the concept of knowledge osmosis helps too.
So does sleeping with the smartest person in your class.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 12:55 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anybody good at Mechanics of Materials? I need a little help on the shear and bending moment parts.
Old 10-28-2008, 02:14 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
Anybody good at Mechanics of Materials? I need a little help on the shear and bending moment parts.
that was my worst subject in college...

how hard is it?

Old 10-28-2008, 02:18 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
that was my worst subject in college...

how hard is it?
Dude, what class did you not take in college. This section is the easier part of the book, I know how to do the problem the easy way, but I need to figure out how to do it using it as a function. i'll post a problem in a minute
Old 10-28-2008, 02:20 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
Dude, what class did you not take in college. This section is the easier part of the book, I know how to do the problem the easy way, but I need to figure out how to do it using it as a function. i'll post a problem in a minute
i didn't take much philosophy or english (but i studied it in my own time and cleped out of some stuff)... i took a lot of math, physics, and biology... i still ended up with 140 some credits...

Old 10-28-2008, 02:23 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

Quote:
i didn't take much philosophy or english (but i studied it in my own time and cleped out of some stuff)... i took a lot of math, physics, and biology... i still ended up with 140 some credits...
who studies for fun? you crazy azn people
Old 10-28-2008, 02:25 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
ask any history/english people. they study history just because its fun to them.

and it's fun to me.

Old 10-28-2008, 02:55 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond93 View Post
I hate you. Apparently I couldn't minor in English.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

Old 10-28-2008, 02:57 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
ask any history/english people. they study history just because its fun to them.

100% true. I'm a history major and I'd have to say I learn much more outside of class on my own. I'm not Asian either, big tall lanky white boy.

they get smoked.

Old 10-28-2008, 03:06 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Am I seriously the only journalism major on this board? I find that hard to believe.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 03:39 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
Am I seriously the only journalism major on this board? I find that hard to believe.
you are.
at least you're not a communications major.

Old 10-28-2008, 03:45 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

I think Sniper mines in journalism or english, at least he is always telling people how to speak properly on message boards.
Old 10-28-2008, 03:46 PM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Quote:
I suggest you start.
Old 10-28-2008, 03:49 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I suggest you start.
I should, i waste a lot of my free time just sitting, before i use to go to the library and read random history books, mostly on WWII. But now as of recnet i just sit around.

Time management and motivation I need to improve in those 2 areas.
Old 10-28-2008, 03:54 PM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Quote:
I should, i waste a lot of my free time just sitting, before i use to go to the library and read random history books, mostly on WWII. But now as of recnet i just sit around.

Time management and motivation I need to improve in those 2 areas.
That's the thing. You shouldn't have to motivate. It should be fun. :)