Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-04-2008, 12:58 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
virginia could be capitol brewery.

um. considering which states are really in contention now...

you have:

colorado. (new belgium)
virginia. (capitol)
ohio. (great lakes)
new hampshire. (red hook)
florida. (tough one. yuengling does have a brewery there, but yuengling isn't distributed in the midwest)
nevada. (erm. that's a no-go)
north carolina (highland or carolina bc)
missouri (crack open a bud. or if you have more discerning tastes... go for something busch imports... like hoegaarden or stella artois. or maybe a style of michalob... like their dunkelweizen.)
indiana (three floyds!)
pennsylvania (stoudts!)

i think that's it
for nevada, i could always cheat and get Sierra-Nevada.

I will never open a Missouri Macro. NEVER. family promise.

i think i probably will get Red Hook and Great Lakes. i've been meaning to get some Edmund Fitzgerald soon anyway. and, Late Harvest rules.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 02:39 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe View Post
for nevada, i could always cheat and get Sierra-Nevada.

I will never open a Missouri Macro. NEVER. family promise.

i think i probably will get Red Hook and Great Lakes. i've been meaning to get some Edmund Fitzgerald soon anyway. and, Late Harvest rules.
sierra nevada isn't cheating. that's awesome.

edit: the michalob 'rare' styles i wouldn't necessary consider a 'macro'. like sam adams is a macro.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 03:51 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
sierra nevada isn't cheating. that's awesome.

edit: the michalob 'rare' styles i wouldn't necessary consider a 'macro'. like sam adams is a macro.
see. i'm creative like that.

and. yeah, i know what ya mean about michalob...i've had their specialty stuff before..not bad..but, if i'm buying good beer, it ain't gonna be michelob.
Old 11-04-2008, 08:23 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Actually Drowe I take that back. After further review today, The bells is only 3.29, awesome.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 08:37 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shiner Holiday Cheer! Came out today and I shall be drinking one or two tonight.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 02:58 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

so, i really like the Edmund Fitzgerald Porter. might by my new favorite porter.
Goose Island Harvest Ale might've been even better the second time.
also found a 4 pack of Sam Adams Imperial Pilsner. good stuff. try it if ya see it. hoppy and very different.
Old 11-05-2008, 02:59 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
so, i really like the Edmund Fitzgerald Porter. might by my new favorite porter.
Goose Island Harvest Ale might've been even better the second time.
also found a 4 pack of Sam Adams Imperial Pilsner. good stuff. try it if ya see it. hoppy and very different.
And very expensive for a 4 pack.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 03:34 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
And very expensive for a 4 pack.
this is true. but, i'll get one a year. they're very tasty.
Old 11-05-2008, 05:19 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
this is true. but, i'll get one a year. they're very tasty.
how much are we looking at for a 4?

Not like acquiring a sam adams utopia (which i have 2 different years in the cabinet)... which will cost you a week (or for me month's) worth of beer.

Old 11-05-2008, 05:25 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

Quote:
how much are we looking at for a 4?

Not like acquiring a sam adams utopia (which i have 2 different years in the cabinet)... which will cost you a week (or for me month's) worth of beer.
it was about $9 for a 4 pack. probably not worth it. i liked it last year...but, no $9 for a beer liked it. i think i was the victim of jedi mind control.
Old 11-05-2008, 05:34 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
it was about $9 for a 4 pack. probably not worth it. i liked it last year...but, no $9 for a beer liked it. i think i was the victim of jedi mind control.
that's not terrible. then again, i am noted for paying 7-8 bucks for pints in store. not at a bar.

or some dogfish head ipa/dipa for 10 bucks a 4.

Old 11-05-2008, 05:39 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
that's not terrible. then again, i am noted for paying 7-8 bucks for pints in store. not at a bar.

or some dogfish head ipa/dipa for 10 bucks a 4.
Just had that for the first time this week. Muy hoppy.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 06:21 PM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kaliber. Because I can't legally drink. Since 1991.

Last edited by Jimmy : 11-05-2008 at 06:25 PM.
Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 06:23 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
Just had that for the first time this week. Muy hoppy.
and good hops too

tastey yummy!

Old 11-05-2008, 08:03 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy View Post
Kaliber. Because I can't legally drink. Since 1991.
What's the point? Although this reminds me of that video where they get the non-alcoholic keg and tell people it's normal beer and people act drunk that aren't.

Old 11-05-2008, 08:17 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

damnit I was going to make a vid like that. Bastards stole my idea!

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 09:08 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
damnit I was going to make a vid like that. Bastards stole my idea!
the brilliance of it was that they did it in the middle of like an area where there were a ton of freshman dorms and it was all 18-19 year olds who had probably never been drunk before.

Old 11-05-2008, 11:08 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I bet it was great. I actually proposed this idea to my Psychology prof last semester in a paper and got an A on it.

If you could send me a link Brent I'd appreciate it.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 11:38 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
If you could send me a link Brent I'd appreciate it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFCdhr6l3ls

Amazing how powerful the mind can be on youngster.

Old 11-06-2008, 12:47 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

it's been done waaaay before those

freaks and geeks. 1999

Quote:
Beers and Weirs: “When Mom (Becky Ann Baker) and Dad (Joe Flaherty) go out of town, Lindsay throws a keg party to impress her new freak friends, particularly Daniel (James Franco), who just broke up with his girlfriend, Kim (Busy Philipps). An anti-drinking assembly convinces Sam that his sister is in danger of becoming a statistic. To save her, Sam, Neal and Bill replace the keg at Lindsay’s party with non-alcoholic beer. The party turns raucous anyway. Some older, scarier freaks show up. Millie (Sarah Hagan) plays a rockin’ tune on the piano. Lindsay finds Daniel and Kim making out on her bed, then turns to Nick (Jason Segel) for comfort, only to find him trying to undo her bra strap. But it’s a great night for Neal when he consoles Lindsay and gets a peck on the cheek in return. And the only one who’ll have a hangover is Bill, who guzzles the real beer while everyone else just thinks they’re “so wasted!”

Old 11-06-2008, 09:17 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

Quote:
it's been done waaaay before those

freaks and geeks. 1999
one of the most under rated shows ever.
Old 11-06-2008, 10:50 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
freaks and geeks. 1999
oh yeah, I forgot about that show. too bad not enough people watched to keep it or Undeclared on the air.

Old 11-06-2008, 11:14 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

at least paul feig got to do something after both.

produce highly successful movies!

Old 11-06-2008, 08:55 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Okay, now that I have drank most of the 6-pack, I can recommend this for sure. It's a one time brew for this holiday season so go out and get a six pack and try it. It has this subtle peach and pecan taste to it but it's not overbearing. I liked it a lot.

Old 11-06-2008, 09:25 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WTF ever happened to beer flavored beer.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote