Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-11-2008, 07:39 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xonraider View Post
Its not going to be as simple as that because every defensive linemen will simply move with the motion of the play, giving little room for the fullback if its give and then there's a DE that could as well murder your QB (I certainly wouldn't want Troy Smith optioning Julius Peppers)
That's true Xon. The thing is though that if it was ran in the NFL one time I think it would get about 7 yards the first try and then forever be cursed just because of it being spontaneous. In high school, size is key. College, speed is key. NFL, if I had to guess, intelligence is key. This only applies to flexbone.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote