Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Buffalo Bills Team Forum

Buffalo Bills Team Forum Discuss the Bills

Old 09-14-2008, 04:10 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really need a Bills jersey. Probably going with Poz.
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 07:23 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
I really need a Bills jersey. Probably going with Poz.
If you want me to pick one up for you let me know

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 12:03 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
If you want me to pick one up for you let me know
Might have to take you up on that. My biggest issue in deciding which jersey to get is deciding who I think will remain on the team the longest. It seems every jersey I have ever bought has become outdated within 2 years. Who do you think is more likely to be a Bill for awhile?

Trent Edwards
Paul Posluzsny
Donte Whitner
Old 09-17-2008, 08:45 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Of the three, I think Poz will be around the longest.

Jersey Choices (at Laux):

Marshawn
Poz
Terrence McGee
Jason Peters
Lee Evans
Marcus Stroud
Kawika Mitchell
Donte Whitner
Leodis McKelvin
James Hardy

Old 11-24-2008, 02:51 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

I've narrowed my choices to Paul Poz, Leodis McKelvin, and Aaron Schobel. My only issue is now do I go with the home or the away?
Old 11-24-2008, 12:02 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
I've narrowed my choices to Paul Poz, Leodis McKelvin, and Aaron Schobel. My only issue is now do I go with the home or the away?
Let me know before the Christmas rush.

As a Bills fan with no home connections, I'd go with the away. I like the away's better anyways

Old 11-24-2008, 02:10 PM    (permalink
TheBuffaloBills
Veteran

TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My friend customized a Brad Butler Jersey. It is pretty sweet. If I was going to buy a jersey today, I would go with a Kawika Jersey. I have forked over a lot of money since I have 6 current Bill jerseys (McKelvin, Lynch, Whitner, Schobel, Parrish, and Losman)

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!
TheBuffaloBills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 04:04 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We never really buy jerseys. Not until the players leave and we can make cheap Jackson (Clements) and Walker (that piece of **** fatass) jerseys out of them.
I always loved the Schobel jersey, I feel his ethic and demeanor represent this team. He's likely a career Bill and one of our best players since he got here. That's good reason to go for him, but you won't really be able to wear it through his best years.
5 years ago this was the easiest question ever: Takeo Spikes. End of discussion. If only that didn't come to such an unfortunate end.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 04:43 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

The reason I lean towards Schobel is he just signed that mega deal that is likely keeping him in Buffalo forever. Knowing my luck we'll trade him for a 4th rounder when I buy the jersey. Every jersey I've ever owned has become a "throwback" within two seasons
Old 11-24-2008, 08:07 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You can only solve that with Moorman. He's never allowed to leave.
Old 11-24-2008, 08:19 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
You can only solve that with Moorman. He's never allowed to leave.
I beat him to that McGee

Old 11-24-2008, 09:58 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

my bro has a moorman jersey.....pretty sweet
Old 11-24-2008, 10:07 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
my bro has a moorman jersey.....pretty sweet
Does he have an authentic one?

Cause I do.......

Old 11-24-2008, 10:11 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
Does he have an authentic one?

Cause I do.......
that he does not........guess yours is a bit sweeter. I am thinking i am gonna my self an authentic sometime soon. Maybe I will just spare myself getting screwed by a current player and go with a real nice thurman thomas. maybe a steve tasker.
Old 11-24-2008, 10:22 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
that he does not........guess yours is a bit sweeter. I am thinking i am gonna my self an authentic sometime soon. Maybe I will just spare myself getting screwed by a current player and go with a real nice thurman thomas. maybe a steve tasker.
Ahh both will be real nice.

The origins of my Moorman are much unique. So being the poor kid I am I found myself in the AJ Wright where there just happened to be a blank home Bills jersey, obviously a misprint. So after much deliberation I decided to customize it to be a Brian Moorman jersey, so an authentic for under a hundo, not bad

Old 11-25-2008, 02:59 PM    (permalink
TheBuffaloBills
Veteran

TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All this jersey talk made me buy an authentic home Edwards jersey yesterday. I am supposed to get it on Sunday, I am pumped!

Old 11-26-2008, 11:38 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBuffaloBills View Post
All this jersey talk made me buy an authentic home Edwards jersey yesterday. I am supposed to get it on Sunday, I am pumped!
thats some faith for you!!!
Old 11-28-2008, 06:12 PM    (permalink
TheBuffaloBills
Veteran

Update: I just got my Edwards jersey in the mail. I bought it from Ebay on Tuesday and I got it on Friday (dont forget they dont ship on Thanksgiving) and payed normal price for shipping. I payed 66 dollars for the Trent Jersey, Large. I have boughten an Alternate Whitner jersey on ebay his rookie year that was awesome. Last year, I bought a Lynch jersey on ebay that was a complete knockoff. I am sure you guys have seen them around. The jersey is like powder blue instead of navy, the name on the back looks weird, the numbers are all white, and the stripe on the side is completely off. So with that in mind I took a huge risk buying the Home Edwards jersey. However, it is completely flawless. It is the exact 230 dollar ones at the store. Nothing wrong at all. It has the elastic cuffs with the spandex red stripe on the side. Purely amazing. If somebody is thinking of buying a jersey on ebay, will PM the person I bought it from.

Old 12-06-2008, 01:29 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Soo... my friend, who went to UB, but $650 to win $100 against Buffalo.

Worst bet of all time?
Old 12-06-2008, 01:32 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:

Worst bet of all time?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA
Old 12-07-2008, 08:48 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Update: I just got my Edwards jersey in the mail. I bought it from Ebay on Tuesday and I got it on Friday (dont forget they dont ship on Thanksgiving) and payed normal price for shipping. I payed 66 dollars for the Trent Jersey, Large. I have boughten an Alternate Whitner jersey on ebay his rookie year that was awesome. Last year, I bought a Lynch jersey on ebay that was a complete knockoff. I am sure you guys have seen them around. The jersey is like powder blue instead of navy, the name on the back looks weird, the numbers are all white, and the stripe on the side is completely off. So with that in mind I took a huge risk buying the Home Edwards jersey. However, it is completely flawless. It is the exact 230 dollar ones at the store. Nothing wrong at all. It has the elastic cuffs with the spandex red stripe on the side. Purely amazing. If somebody is thinking of buying a jersey on ebay, will PM the person I bought it from.
Hey man im defiantely intersted in that... i work at a sports store but i can only order Evans, lynch and Losman... guess which one i don't own!

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 01:22 PM    (permalink
TheBuffaloBills
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
Hey man im defiantely intersted in that... i work at a sports store but i can only order Evans, lynch and Losman... guess which one i don't own!
Well, once I got the jersey, I went to give them positive feedback. However when I went on, the user doesnt exist on ebay anymore. So thats a bit fishy.

Old 12-08-2008, 02:45 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Well, once I got the jersey, I went to give them positive feedback. However when I went on, the user doesnt exist on ebay anymore. So thats a bit fishy.
Thanksgiving Miracle!
Old 12-08-2008, 06:16 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:

Worst bet of all time?
f'ing classic haha thats amazing