Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-13-2008, 10:23 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
Yes, all that ********. Allophones, phonemes etc...and then 18th and 19th century lit.
Lol, my dad was a university professor back in his day so he really gets on my ass about that mess. I could care less, actually. I know the language almost as good as anyone, and can read and write,so i'm satisfied. I'm not into the whole lit and that other junk i posted.
Old 11-13-2008, 10:24 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Lol, my dad was a university professor back in his day so he really gets on my ass about that mess. I could care less, actually. I know the language almost as good as anyone, and can read and write,so i'm satisfied. I'm not into the whole lit and that other junk i posted.
Same here. Unfortunately for me, the Spanish major at my school is built towards future teachers, and it sucks for me because I hate teaching. I just want to speak it fluently.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 05:38 PM    (permalink
Xonraider
All-Pro

Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Pienso que todavia esta en Panama, pero no estoy seguro.
Eso es correcto :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Aha! Ahora es mi turno de corejir tus errores gramaticos!

Haha, pero no, es mucho muy dificil escribir el espanol correctamente por la computadora...
Quote:
Mucho muy? Fail.

No tengo todos los acentos sobre mi computadora. Yo se como se deletrean las palabras.

Y es corregir, no corejir.
Jajaja, sus correciones estan bien hechas. Donde aprendiste espaņol Sniper?
Old 11-14-2008, 10:56 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

you're all so bad at english.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 11:40 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
Oh i knooowwwwz you aint talkingz to me.
Old 11-15-2008, 03:25 PM    (permalink
Xonraider
All-Pro

Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
I'd bet I'm better at speaking than most americans...
Old 11-15-2008, 03:28 PM    (permalink
Xonraider
All-Pro

erased to eliminate possible clues for teacher :D

Last edited by Xonraider : 11-16-2008 at 09:05 PM.
Xonraider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 03:37 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The GIANTS WILL WIN THE SUPER BOWL LOLZZZZZZ /edit

Bone Krusher, the best

Last edited by Malaka : 11-17-2008 at 07:15 PM.
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 04:45 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This post has been edited

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Last edited by CJSchneider : 11-17-2008 at 08:13 AM. Reason: I approve of this message.
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 04:46 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

CJ FTW!!!!
Old 11-15-2008, 04:47 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm an English teacher. What do you expect.

Old 11-15-2008, 04:50 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
lol was my answer good?

Bone Krusher, the best
Old 11-15-2008, 04:51 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hmmm, for some reason I feel like I'd want you to teach me martial arts.
Old 11-15-2008, 05:02 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
lol was my answer good?
Did I change it? :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
Hmmm, for some reason I feel like I'd want you to teach me martial arts.
All in good time grasshopper.

Old 11-15-2008, 05:03 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Did I change it? :)

All in good time grasshopper.
Thanks, now I am not so surprised I have an A in English :D

Bone Krusher, the best
Old 11-15-2008, 05:08 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

I'd give you an A. The comparison of the scholars to the Christian monks was especially nice.

Last edited by CJSchneider : 11-15-2008 at 07:51 PM.
Old 11-15-2008, 05:08 PM    (permalink
Xonraider
All-Pro

<3 CJS I luv ya
Old 11-15-2008, 05:09 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xonraider View Post
<3 CJS I luv ya
Who doesn't?

Old 11-15-2008, 06:52 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Sometimes i don't...

JK
:D
Old 11-23-2008, 06:48 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm bumping this, I need help finding an article concerning the effects of upbringing on the personalities of people OR the adverse effects of war (like a completely anti-war position). Something that's from a reliable source. I've been looking for a while and I can't find anything.
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 06:59 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
CJ, why do all English teachers love essays about dichotomies?
Old 11-28-2008, 12:24 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Sorry, I was gone for a few days or I would have answered this sooner.

It is because it requires that you have knowledge of two or more usually contradictory concepts, can analyze them for their details, compare and or contrast them and then evaluate that comparision/contradiction for a given criterea.

Just kidding, it's because we know it's a pain in the rear to write and we aren't going to read it anyway. :)

Old 11-28-2008, 06:20 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If anyone could help me with my assignment i have it would be great.

I need some help finding Apple's dynamic revenue

Right now I have how much they've grossed

Net income
Operating income

Need to find out how much they've spent marketing and anything else that would be helpful

+rep when i can

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 07:20 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

People!!! Help me please, I suck at Chemistry AND Math... numbers in general, my HW is short but was not taught to me (missed wednesday) and in the text book it does not show how to get a specific number in the formula, so does anyone know how to calculate Empirical Formulas???

Here is an example (solved by text book)

78.1% B and 21.9% H
||
78.1 g of B and 21.9 g of H

78.1 g B x 1 mol B
10.81 g B (This number I have no idea how to get) = 7.22 mol B

21.9 g H x 1 mol H
1.01 g H (Same as above) = 21.7 mol H

then you divide by the smaller mole of element which would 7.22

7.22/7.22 = 1
21.7/7.22= 3.01

so the answer is 1 mol B: 3.01 mol H

My questions are

36) Determine the empirical formula of 63.50% Silver, 8.25% Nitrogen, and 28.25% oxygen.

37) Determine Determine the empirical formula of 52.11% carbon, 13.14% hydrogen, and 34.75% oxygen.

Will post the math when this is done :D

Please help me I already have a D in Chemistry :( +++rep

Bone Krusher, the best
Old 12-01-2008, 09:59 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You have no idea how to get that 10.81?

Go look at the atomic weight in the periodic table.

Silver = 107.86
Nitrogen = 14.01

etc. etc.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote