Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-01-2008, 11:34 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
Oh man, I love the two Hearted Ale. Can't get enough of it.

The odd thing for me is that I really can't figure out what exactly I like about it so much.
oh, same with me. i love it. i put it above any other IPA i've had. there's something different about it, and something i love about it, but i don't know what it is.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 02:24 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe View Post
oh, same with me. i love it. i put it above any other IPA i've had. there's something different about it, and something i love about it, but i don't know what it is.
You guys need to have Green Flash West Coast IPA. So much better. Or any of the Dogfish Head's.
Old 12-01-2008, 03:15 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
You guys need to have Green Flash West Coast IPA. So much better. Or any of the Dogfish Head's.
90. not the 120

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 04:18 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
90. not the 120
the only one i can ever find is the 60.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 04:22 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
the only one i can ever find is the 60.
I still like that one better than Bell's.
Old 12-01-2008, 07:55 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Nicotine in the beer apparently. I just cannot find out why exactly I adore so much, and it drives me crazy.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 08:32 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone else ever use beeradvocate.com?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

Old 12-01-2008, 08:41 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Went to the Hofbrauhaus tonight for a friends 21st Bday and loved their Hofbrau Premium Lager and Dunkel(dark). BTW, this location is the first one in America and it is an excellent place to drink and enjoy some German cuisine. I think there are more locations around the country now though.

also got me one of these:

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Last edited by themaninblack : 12-01-2008 at 08:48 PM.
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 08:47 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Anyone else ever use beeradvocate.com?
Yes. Typically when I am curious about a beer I've only heard of.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 08:48 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Yes. Typically when I am curious about a beer I've only heard of.
I've found its usually spot on with ratings and descriptions.

they get smoked.

Old 12-01-2008, 08:50 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I've found its usually spot on with ratings and descriptions.
At times it can be worthless to me because I dont have a huge selection to choose from here.

Old 12-01-2008, 08:56 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I had this at a mexican joint, found it to be very tasty.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 09:13 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
At times it can be worthless to me because I dont have a huge selection to choose from here.
The feature I like the most is the located it feature. Helps me find where to get certain beers near me.

they get smoked.

Old 12-02-2008, 02:21 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Location: "Im against Picketing, but I don't know how to show it"-Mitch Hedberg
josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need some beer advice. I need a new beer that is readily available in any liquor store(no microbreweries or whatever). The store near me has a remarkably average selection, so basically I am limited to major breweries. I'm just looking for a change. I want a beer that is not too heavy to get drunk, but not too crappy.
List of stuff I have had recently(Some is crap I just use to get drunk)
-Miller/Coors/Bud/Keystone light
-Sam Adams Winter Lager
-Sam Adams Boston Lager
-Sam Adams Cream Stout
-Blue Moon
-Yuengling
-Hoegarden
-Guinness Draught(In the extra cold bottle)

One last question. Has anyone else had the Guinness Draught in the extra cold bottle and compared it? I have only had the extra cold bottle and I found it to be really weak tasting.
Old 12-02-2008, 02:36 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

guinness in general is a weak sissy guido beer.

Old 12-02-2008, 02:53 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

I'd go with Yuengling or Hoegarden. I find them both to be damn good beers. I wouldn't touch any of the other beers aside from Boston Lager with a ten foot pole.

Quote:
guinness in general is a weak sissy guido beer.
I'm not sure about guido, but the rest is true.

they get smoked.

Old 12-02-2008, 02:56 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Location: "Im against Picketing, but I don't know how to show it"-Mitch Hedberg
josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'd go with Yuengling or Hoegarden. I find them both to be damn good beers. I wouldn't touch any of the other beers aside from Boston Lager with a ten foot pole.

I'm not sure about guido, but the rest is true.
I meant ideas off the list, but thanks for responding. Also, Cream Stout is a damn good beer.
Old 12-02-2008, 03:50 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh07039 View Post
I meant ideas off the list, but thanks for responding. Also, Cream Stout is a damn good beer.
Ahhh, got ya.

Well, what type of beers are you looking for?

they get smoked.

Old 12-02-2008, 03:50 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh07039 View Post
I need some beer advice. I need a new beer that is readily available in any liquor store(no microbreweries or whatever). The store near me has a remarkably average selection, so basically I am limited to major breweries. I'm just looking for a change. I want a beer that is not too heavy to get drunk, but not too crappy.
List of stuff I have had recently(Some is crap I just use to get drunk)
-Miller/Coors/Bud/Keystone light
-Sam Adams Winter Lager
-Sam Adams Boston Lager
-Sam Adams Cream Stout
-Blue Moon
-Yuengling
-Hoegarden
-Guinness Draught(In the extra cold bottle)

One last question. Has anyone else had the Guinness Draught in the extra cold bottle and compared it? I have only had the extra cold bottle and I found it to be really weak tasting.
Shiner Bock is always a safe choice.

Old 12-02-2008, 03:53 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Brent do you get boners for Shiner?

they get smoked.

Old 12-02-2008, 03:59 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Brent do you get boners for Shiner?
No. I hate most the beers sold here but Shiner is always better than the other crap on the shelves. It's readily available and always cheap in price but tastes so much better than any of the macro brews. Try it and you'll see.

Old 12-02-2008, 04:25 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
No. I hate most the beers sold here but Shiner is always better than the other crap on the shelves. It's readily available and always cheap in price but tastes so much better than any of the macro brews. Try it and you'll see.
I want to, but its not here.

they get smoked.

Old 12-02-2008, 04:27 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
go to chicago

Old 12-02-2008, 04:36 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
go to chicago
Shiner is worth over an 8 hour drive?

they get smoked.

Old 12-02-2008, 04:42 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Doesnt BeerAdvocate have that finder tool?