Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Houston Texans Team Forum

Houston Texans Team Forum Discuss the Texans

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-08-2008, 04:40 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default I admit I was wrong on Steve Slaton... but so were you!!!

HAHAHA! Admit it. There were many doubters here including myself. But the guy has been tearing it up and is only getting better and better with more playing time. I thought he'd only be a change of pace back in the NFL, but he has shown the ability to be a major player. I still don't think he's a good short yardage/power back, and I still think the Texans are better off finding a power back to compliment him, but he's been a lot better than I predicted. A LOT better.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote