Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 12-07-2008, 05:53 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It was cold at the game, but i had a great time, 12-1 boys :)

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 08:58 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smittyjs View Post
It was cold at the game, but i had a great time, 12-1 boys :)
I wasn't too cold, but I bundled up well. Where were ya sitting Smitty?
Old 12-08-2008, 10:57 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Hope ya had a great time, VDM! Hope ya flipped them the bird for me! :D
I riled them up a little bit. :D
Braylon Edwards was the only one that really paid attention though. lol

Quote:
12-1, how sweet it is. Clinching the division, and after the Giants lost, we now have the best record in the NFL once again!
The Colts reign is over! Hopefully the first of many.

Quote:
Brandon Jones is our most physically talented WR. He reminds me of Chris Chambers.
He really has impressed me these past few weeks even though his numbers don't pop out at you.

Quote:
I wonder if Stanford Keglar could play MIKE. He's 6'2, 240 - heavy for an OLB in our scheme, but still lighter than Tulloch and Fowler. It's intriguing to me.
Either at MLB or OLB I think he has a bright future ahead of him. Hopefully he'll get to sit another year or two if his future is at OLB though.
Old 12-08-2008, 08:02 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

I'm at a crossroads guys. Cashmoneydrew, or Voodoomonkey?
Cashmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 09:07 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

CashMonkeyVooDrew gets my vote!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 12:25 AM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
I wasn't too cold, but I bundled up well. Where were ya sitting Smitty?
Lower section, in the corner, row z section 130 131. My cousin, her husband worked security during the game, he was posted around the moving camera guy on the titans sideline, dropped a pass that kerry threw away LOL and few fans booed him, they showed it on tv.
He picked up tha freaks helmet for him, and he also said that Lendale was a smart a$$ and was running his mouth to cj and a few other players about sitting on the bench in his spot or something, but he said CJ sounded like a pretty cool guy.He also said that when Lendale was walking away one time that he had a piece of tape stuck to his cleats and cj said the some of the other guys on the bench "it look like he just got done using the toilet". i thought that was pretty funny.

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 10:58 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitty
My cousin, her husband worked security during the game, he was posted around the moving camera guy on the titans sideline, dropped a pass that kerry threw away LOL and few fans booed him, they showed it on tv.
I saw that dude!

He was over toward the right corner of the endzone, and reached out to catch it but totally gator armed it. I almost thought he had it though!

It's ok though. At least he's still a better receiver than LenDale is! :)

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 12-09-2008, 11:51 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by smittyjs View Post
Lower section, in the corner, row z section 130 131. My cousin, her husband worked security during the game, he was posted around the moving camera guy on the titans sideline, dropped a pass that kerry threw away LOL and few fans booed him, they showed it on tv.
He picked up tha freaks helmet for him, and he also said that Lendale was a smart a$$ and was running his mouth to cj and a few other players about sitting on the bench in his spot or something, but he said CJ sounded like a pretty cool guy.He also said that when Lendale was walking away one time that he had a piece of tape stuck to his cleats and cj said the some of the other guys on the bench "it look like he just got done using the toilet". i thought that was pretty funny.
I wasn't too far away from you. I was in 114. Right in front of the cheerleaders. ;)
Old 12-09-2008, 12:52 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Is it just me, or does LenDale look a looooooooooot skinnier now? He no longer has that belly sag in front.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 12-09-2008, 01:10 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Is it just me, or does LenDale look a looooooooooot skinnier now? He no longer has that belly sag in front.
He can shed all the weight he wants, but he'll never shed "LenWhale"!
Old 12-09-2008, 03:20 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Lol, and I hope he never does. He looked great against the Browns.

In other news, Cary Williams was added to the active roster.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 12-10-2008, 09:38 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lendale will be fat again come next off season, after the season finishes hes got nowhere to burn off the popeyes
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 03:19 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just wanted to pop in and wish Haynesworth well. I hope he isnt hurt.

Good game, though.

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 03:22 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Damn't I jinxed us! Thanks Comahan. Good game to you guys too. Can't believe Fisher passed up the Field Goal though. One more thing. Justin McSuckins has to go. He is horrible.
Old 12-14-2008, 03:30 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
Just wanted to pop in and wish Haynesworth well. I hope he isnt hurt.

Good game, though.
I hope so too, cause that injury might cost us home field throughout if he has to miss the next two weeks. I couldn't see that play, but from the posts I'm reading, it doesn't sound too good. I have to give it up to the Texans though, they made the plays when they counted, Andre Johnson torched the Titans secondary all day and Steve Slaton made an impact run when his team needed it the most, getting away from a team that is known to tackle extremely well. They will definitely be competitive, and no longer the pushovers of the South

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 06:02 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Damn't I jinxed us! Thanks Comahan. Good game to you guys too. Can't believe Fisher passed up the Field Goal though. One more thing. Justin McSuckins has to go. He is horrible.
Think of this as karmic payback for the second rounder you got from the Jets for him.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 07:32 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

According to Football In America and Peter King, Coach Fisher chose to go for it on 4th and 3 because Bironas wasn't able to make it from 47, 48 and 49 on that side of the field, due to the roof being unable to close due to Hurricane Ike. This led to his decision to go for it all. He also said in his press conference following the game that the players should put this loss on him.
In addition to this, King reported that Fisher thinks that Fat Al's injury is not too serious as originally believed, and that he might be out a week or two, but not miss any playoff time.

Quote:
Old 12-14-2008, 10:51 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

I'm not buying that Bironas couldn't hit that field goal but that might just be me. Also, even if Fat Albert is back in time for our playoff game, we won't win another game for the rest of the regular season. A 3 game losing streak is a horrible way to go in the playoffs. If you have no momentum as a team, you're screwed. We gotta get this game against Pittsburgh, somehow, someway. Hopefully Fat Al can play.
Old 12-14-2008, 11:12 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

Quote:
I'm not buying that Bironas couldn't hit that field goal but that might just be me. Also, even if Fat Albert is back in time for our playoff game, we won't win another game for the rest of the regular season. A 3 game losing streak is a horrible way to go in the playoffs. If you have no momentum as a team, you're screwed. We gotta get this game against Pittsburgh, somehow, someway. Hopefully Fat Al can play.
I wouldn't rush him, that would be my only thing. It was adding insult to injury. But, if it needs to happen, I would rather go into the playoffs losing 3 straight with a first round bye and have a healthy Haynesworth, then force Haynesworth to come back in against the Steelers or Colts and possibly lose him for the playoffs, just on the hope that we can win. Though losing Fat Al will hurt the run defense, I think we should be good enough to take on the Steelers, and put pressure on Rothlisberger with Kearse and KVB. I'm hoping that our line can hold Parker down though, put the game into Big Ben's hands

Quote:
Old 12-15-2008, 05:51 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Albert Haynesworth is out for the rest of the regular season.
Old 12-15-2008, 07:29 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i dont mind if we lose the next two games, as long as we are healthy for a playoff push, we are a grinding team we play well away from home, if we go to the steel city we can win. im loving the emergance of jacob ford, i hope he can establish himself as the starter opposite KVB hes being beastly in his limited time....and why the hell dont we run johnson more, poor gameplan against the texans
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 11:02 PM    (permalink
MicktheGreat
Veteran

MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Earlier tonight, ESPN's scrolling text (at the bottom of the screen) said that KVB will probably miss the rest of the regular season -- along with Albert Haynesworth.

But both should be back for the first playoff game...
MicktheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 11:16 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

We need to update the title. It sucks that KVB and Fat Al are out til the playoffs, but I rather have them healthy then put them in with the risk of injury. Its going to be a game not for the faint of heart against the Steelers, going against a really tough 3-4 defense that is one of the best I have seen in a long time. I'm hoping that we can somehow trip them up and take that game, but if not possibly hope that they trip up in the final week

Quote:
Old 12-16-2008, 12:03 AM    (permalink
steelersfan43
Pro Bowler

steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks to be a good matchup next weekend. Too bad Al and Kvb are out, I would have liked to see how our teams match up at full strength. How much do you think it will affect your defense?
steelersfan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 12:09 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelersfan43 View Post
Looks to be a good matchup next weekend. Too bad Al and Kvb are out, I would have liked to see how our teams match up at full strength. How much do you think it will affect your defense?
Pretty majorly considering they are our two best pass rushers and Jim Schwartz rarely blitzes. I expect Roethlisberger to have all day to throw on Sunday.