Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-13-2007, 04:25 PM    (permalink
throwback54milkman
Veteran

throwback54milkman needs more cowbell.

those two....

^^Sig From Nvot9
J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!
throwback54milkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 04:47 PM    (permalink
andy82

Peyton Manning

Then Shawne Merriman, and if i managed to make him fall down, i would do the Lights Out dance above him to teach him a lesson. But then LT would complain about my lack of respect and class, so i probably wouldnt.
Old 02-13-2007, 04:48 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Location: "Im against Picketing, but I don't know how to show it"-Mitch Hedberg
josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by throwback54milkman
those two....

hell yeah
Old 02-13-2007, 04:48 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

actually two of my own team's players: Odell Thurman and Chris Henry. they need to learn whats up.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 04:50 PM    (permalink
jetsfan3
All-Pro

jetsfan3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Old 02-13-2007, 04:59 PM    (permalink
Man_Law_99

if the couldnt fight back darren sharper if they could............Morten anderson

Old 02-13-2007, 05:10 PM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
those two....

mhm...and Rob Johnson...IDK why I just hate him

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
A fan of the USF Bulls
Canadian_kid16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 05:18 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian_kid16
Quote:
those two....

mhm...and Rob Johnson...IDK why I just hate him
Yeah, there is just something about Rob Johnson... I dont like him either.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 06:39 PM    (permalink
amiyahomiojs

DeAngelo Hall.

And why all the hate on T.O.? I know I am a Cowboy fan, but T.O. doesn't rwally do anything wrong. The media just makes every little thing he does sound like the earth just blew up. Plus he played with a torn ligament that needed season ending surgury. Now if Marvin Harrison had a torn ligament, do you thing he would have sucked it up or got the surgury or went on IR? I'll answer for you. Yes. All the other WR pus**** would have got the surgury. You have to give T.O. props.
Old 02-13-2007, 06:43 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNewFan41
DeAngelo Hall.

And why all the on T.O.? I know I am a Cowboy fan, but T.O. doesn't rwally do anything wrong. The media just makes every little thing he does sound like the earth just blew up. Plus he played with a torn ligament that needed season ending surgury. Now if Marvin Harrison had a torn ligament, do you thing he would have sucked it up or got the surgury or went on IR? I'll answer for you. Yes. All the other WR pus**** would have got the surgury. You have to give T.O. props.
And why all the on D Hall? I know I am a Falcons fan, but D Hall doesn't rwally do anything wrong. The media just makes every little thing he does sound like the earth just blew up.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 06:49 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RANDY MOSS

My Raiders Mock

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 06:50 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation
RANDY MOSS
Man, dont hate on Randy come on.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 02-13-2007, 06:54 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocco31fb
Rob "I won a Super Bowl with the Bucs" Johnson

I would much rather punch Wade Phillips in the mouth, but this will do just fine if I can only punch a player.

I love Rob Johnson.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 06:55 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brady, without a doubt.
Old 02-13-2007, 07:01 PM    (permalink
Donno
Veteran

Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That man right there just because he failed.
Old 02-13-2007, 07:04 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donno
I have no idea why but, my dad loves the guy still. He is a diehard Chargers fan... i dont get it. He still wears his Leaf jersey around the house...ha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 02-13-2007, 07:11 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donno
I have no idea why but, my dad loves the guy still. He is a diehard Chargers fan... i dont get it. He still wears his Leaf jersey around the house...ha.
what a baby

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 07:14 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well if you look at it, if you fight back; then they look worse as they beat up a minor (well most of us are minors, anyway; but some of us who have responded are).

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 07:17 PM    (permalink
Im_a_Romosexual
Pro Bowler

Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

IDK either Merriman, Brady, Favre, Hall, or stevens I don't care if they hit me back it would so be worth it.
Im_a_Romosexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 07:38 PM    (permalink
jetsfan3
All-Pro

jetsfan3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Favre?
Old 02-13-2007, 08:03 PM    (permalink
Cwood8899

Joey Porter- cause he talks too much

Marcus Vick- cause he's an idiot
Old 02-13-2007, 08:08 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNewFan41
DeAngelo Hall.

And why all the hate on T.O.? I know I am a Cowboy fan, but T.O. doesn't rwally do anything wrong. The media just makes every little thing he does sound like the earth just blew up. Plus he played with a torn ligament that needed season ending surgury. Now if Marvin Harrison had a torn ligament, do you thing he would have sucked it up or got the surgury or went on IR? I'll answer for you. Yes. All the other WR pus**** would have got the surgury. You have to give T.O. props.
Marvin Harrison is tougher than TO, you just don't hear about all of the injuries that he deals with because he doesn't ***** about it like TO. Good call, Marvin Harrison is a ***** he just lucked his way through 164 out of 170 games in his career. TO is an asshole, why do you think there are always problems wherever he goes? It's not just the media.

Tom Brady is who I would like to punch in the face the most, also Mike Vrabel.

Jerramy Stevens is also up there because he's a little *****.
Old 02-13-2007, 08:09 PM    (permalink
andyjo672
Veteran

andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKfan
Jim Sorgi

I mean he's been the backup to Peyton for years, he's seriously lucky, so in a way he kind of deserves it!
Last year was only his 2nd year, I would hardly call that "years." In the literal sense, yes it is years. But in the sense that I assume you're using, its not a very long period of time.
andyjo672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 08:18 PM    (permalink
PackerFan20

Everybody seems to have quickly forgotten about

and of course the play that should have never happened and green bay should have been in the super bowl. 4th and 26
Old 02-13-2007, 08:32 PM    (permalink
Im_a_Romosexual
Pro Bowler

Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4
Everybody seems to have quickly forgotten about

and of course the play that should have never happened and green bay should have been in the super bowl. 4th and 26
I thought this was about people still in the league
Im_a_Romosexual is offline   Reply With Quote