Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 12-27-2008, 09:04 PM    (permalink
DWhaLe
Rookie

DWhaLe hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

He needs that money he lost his job to Todd Collins... "Loser"

Dream Mock (Eagles)
1 Knowshon Moreno RB
2 Cornelius Ingram TE
3 Darcel McBath S
5 Chris Owens CB
5 Augustus Parrish OT
(Anquan Boldin)
DWhaLe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 09:06 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

Kerry Collins.
Old 12-27-2008, 09:16 PM    (permalink
DWhaLe
Rookie

DWhaLe hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
Kerry Collins.
I knew that sorry.... but still he's like 90yrs old.

That's right Todd Collins is a Redskin

Dream Mock (Eagles)
1 Knowshon Moreno RB
2 Cornelius Ingram TE
3 Darcel McBath S
5 Chris Owens CB
5 Augustus Parrish OT
(Anquan Boldin)
DWhaLe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 10:50 PM    (permalink
OzTitan
Pro Bowler

OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That, and he isn't being paid any less to sit and learn than he would be starting......
OzTitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 01:29 AM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't get the big deal.

It'd be one thing if those guys trademarked it for another reason other than Vince Young, the football player from Texas.

But I can't fault the guy for bringing about a lawsuit against people who trademarked his name/initials/slogan to make him pay when he makes pro.

I don't see what Vince did wrong. Now if those guys were using those trademarked names for something OTHER than Vince Young the Football player... then they have a legit argument. If the only reason they trademarked it is him.. then really I find them at fault.

And honestly... I can't see people being upset that Vince Young is trying to make as much money as possible....

If people really feel that way about a $60-something million dollar athlete.. God knows how they feel about the CEO's of Companies, etc.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 05:25 AM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
I don't get the big deal.

It'd be one thing if those guys trademarked it for another reason other than Vince Young, the football player from Texas.

But I can't fault the guy for bringing about a lawsuit against people who trademarked his name/initials/slogan to make him pay when he makes pro.

I don't see what Vince did wrong. Now if those guys were using those trademarked names for something OTHER than Vince Young the Football player... then they have a legit argument. If the only reason they trademarked it is him.. then really I find them at fault.

And honestly... I can't see people being upset that Vince Young is trying to make as much money as possible....

If people really feel that way about a $60-something million dollar athlete.. God knows how they feel about the CEO's of Companies, etc.
hasn't that happened, I'm not going to get into it because it breaks the rules.
Old 12-28-2008, 03:33 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACKmanN View Post
hasn't that happened, I'm not going to get into it because it breaks the rules.
Yes, which was my point. People with more money than VY do the same thing, he's doing it for personal profit and honestly he should.

Those guys trademarked "Him" So-to-speak.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote