Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-29-2008, 08:16 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default LJ says he wants out of KC

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/chi...ry/955454.html

Hopefully, my future is not with this organization, Johnson said after rushing 10 times for 18 yards. The things that have been going around, Im not saying its (all) their fault. Half of it is mine with off-the-field (stuff) and other things that go on.

On the football field, my role definitely diminished once I got back. I felt like I wasnt getting as much (work) as I thought I could and helped as much as I could. They shifted their powers to other players on this team offensively. You kind of feel your time is up in this city and with this team.

Its the environment, he said. Its got everything to do with the environment. Its what everybody needs. The city is tired of me. The organization has kind of run its course (for him). Its time to move on regardless of what kind of changes they could make. Ive been here when they made other changes. Its just time to let go.

Ive had two or three 65-yard runs, and I hadnt had that when I was 21, Johnson said. Theres definitely nothing about me wearing down, After I came back, I was on point to get over 1,000. When you have 12 (rushes) for 108 (yards), that says a lot as far as Ive still got a lot more left.