Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 12-29-2008, 01:58 PM    (permalink
B-Dawk
Veteran

B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i could definitely see the pats in a corey dillon type move

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)
B-Dawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 02:10 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat420 View Post
http://www.kansascity.com/sports/chi...ry/955454.html

ďHopefully, my future is not with this organization,Ē Johnson said after rushing 10 times for 18 yards. ďThe things that have been going around, Iím not saying itís (all) their fault. Half of it is mine with off-the-field (stuff) and other things that go on.

ďOn the football field, my role definitely diminished once I got back. I felt like I wasnít getting as much (work) as I thought I could and helped as much as I could. They shifted their powers to other players on this team offensively. You kind of feel your time is up in this city and with this team.Ē

ďItís the environment,Ē he said. ďItís got everything to do with the environment. Itís what everybody needs. The city is tired of me. The organization has kind of run its course (for him). Itís time to move on regardless of what kind of changes they could make. Iíve been here when they made other changes. Itís just time to let go.Ē

ďIíve had two or three 65-yard runs, and I hadnít had that when I was 21,Ē Johnson said. ďThereís definitely nothing about me wearing down, After I came back, I was on point to get over 1,000. When you have 12 (rushes) for 108 (yards), that says a lot as far as Iíve still got a lot more left.Ē
Is anyone else tired of this? Larry Johnson has been saying this for the past 5 years. I can't remember how many times I've seen a thread here on NFLDC or an article on ESPN talking about this.

Sounds like the RB version of T.O.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 02:24 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Patriots, Steelers and maybe the Eagles are possible places for him to be traded to.

My Raiders Mock

RaiderNation is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 02:51 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

bye bye LJ you jerk!
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 02:53 PM    (permalink
katnip
Veteran

katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He's washed up. In fact, Even stinky Marion "The barbie" Barber over LJ

LJ needs a good team for him to be good, in my opinion

Sig by, Hitman D
katnip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 02:53 PM    (permalink
captainjack27
Veteran

captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.

Wow...what a shocker!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
LaMarr Woodley, Norse God of Thunder/Baby Jesus/Killer of all things QB, set an NFL record by getting multiple sacks in three consecutive playoff games. Don't **** with LaMarr.
Pittsburgh Steelers....6 Time Champs!
captainjack27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 03:02 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
Patriots, Steelers and maybe the Eagles are possible places for him to be traded to.
I really don't see Pitt being an option they all ready have Parker and Mendenhall LJ is not the player he was but he could still be a starter in the NFL.
Old 12-29-2008, 03:18 PM    (permalink
Shahin
Veteran

Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think LJ would be fine on a decent franchise. I mean all the guy wants is to get on a winner. KC aint a winner, and KC won't be a winner for quite some time. Trade him to a good team, and watch him rack up yards. He can still run.

RIP ST
Shahin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 03:18 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

*Yawn

LJ's decline goes hand in hand with the Chiefs O-line plummeting from Elite to bad. That's lame only because it reflects poorly on Priest, who I always liked.

LJ can talk as much as he wants, but I get the feeling he doesn't have too much clout with the FO anymore. Let a young team ride him out while getting used to the NFL, screw it.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 03:22 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shahin View Post
KC won't be a winner for quite some time.
I could not disagree more from the outside looking in the Chiefs look worse then they are they have a good group of young players with a few FA's and another good draft they could turn it around faster then you think.

See Miami and Atlanta...
Old 12-29-2008, 03:52 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

KC could easily be 9-7 next year in that weak division of theirs. Give them another piece on the O-Line and some help on defense and watch it come together and age like a fine wine.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 04:10 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was thinking a good spot for him to go would be Houston. Have him share some time with Steve Slaton.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 04:54 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would want out of KC too.
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 05:36 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know who's going to want an almost-30 year-old crybaby who hits women, but hell, Tatum Bell got a job, so anything's possible.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 05:45 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
I was thinking a good spot for him to go would be Houston. Have him share some time with Steve Slaton.
Why stunt Slaton's development like that.

Let me think, where could LJ go........

Wait, I have the perfect destination for LJ. A team that needs a running back and is home to the more headcases than most two team combinations.

The Cincinnati bengals. :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
I don't know who's going to want an almost-30 year-old crybaby who hits women, but hell, Tatum Bell got a job, so anything's possible.
No way KC trades him to Denver and no way Denver brings him in after what happened with Travis Henry.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 05:53 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

can't say anything he said is really false. he was just pretty blunt about it.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 06:43 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat420 View Post
I really don't see Pitt being an option they all ready have Parker and Mendenhall LJ is not the player he was but he could still be a starter in the NFL.
Pittsburgh could be an option as we've recently looked at signing many RB's. I say he could be traded for a fourth or even a third (as we have two, one a comp pick for Faneca). Last year we still tried to sign Kevin Jones with Parker, Mendenhall, Moore, and Gary Russell (even Davenport might have still been on the team). He wouldn't have alarge contract though, and would be used sparingly as Parker has the starting role, Moore is the third down back, Mendenhall is the back-up, and Russell is the goal-line/short-yardage back. I think the Steelers would want him, but Larry Johnson wouldn't like to go to Pittsburgh, since it's not the situation he's looking for.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 07:12 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He did have about 900 yards rushing and missed 4 games because he is a douche. That is also on **** team so I think he still has something in his tank.
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 07:15 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
i'd disagree.

i don't know how much of a step he had to lose, but from what i remember, in his best season (now three years ago), he actually hit holes. even when they didn't happen to be gaping. now, he doesn't. even against denver, i expected more. but he looked sort of timid, even when a hole existed. further, he didn't look to me like the same back he was, and while that's a
pretty vague, unquantifiable statement, i don't know how to say it better.

as a sidenote, the guy's very nearly 30. for that reason alone i don't want anything to do with him and his contract.
Exactly. Spot on observation...He's just not attacking like he used to be...Maybe it's because he lost confidence after Shields and Roaf left...And let's not act like he's Terrell Owens...Sure, he's not the greatest guy in the locker room, but he was fine until the current youth movement begin and Herm got here.

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.
adschofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 08:00 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
Pittsburgh could be an option as we've recently looked at signing many RB's. I say he could be traded for a fourth or even a third (as we have two, one a comp pick for Faneca). Last year we still tried to sign Kevin Jones with Parker, Mendenhall, Moore, and Gary Russell (even Davenport might have still been on the team). He wouldn't have alarge contract though, and would be used sparingly as Parker has the starting role, Moore is the third down back, Mendenhall is the back-up, and Russell is the goal-line/short-yardage back. I think the Steelers would want him, but Larry Johnson wouldn't like to go to Pittsburgh, since it's not the situation he's looking for.
The Steelers tried to sign running backs because of injuries to the ones they already had. Not because they needed them on a long term basis. They're not an option for LJ. At all.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 08:21 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crickett View Post
The Steelers tried to sign running backs because of injuries to the ones they already had. Not because they needed them on a long term basis. They're not an option for LJ. At all.
No one was injured when we tried to get Kevin Jones. The Bears signed him on July 15. Parker got injured during the Week 3 game vs. the Eagles, Mendenhall then was lost for the season the week after against the Ravens. That forced us to use Mewelde (who really stepped up) and promote Gary Russell. I know the Steelers aren't an option seeing it from LJ's point of view, but the front office might want him if he (for some unexplainable, unforseen reason) decides to take a really cheap contract. So while he's an option for the Steelers, the Steelers aren't an option for him. He doesn't want to play in a running-back committee.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 10:04 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule
I'm sure there is some team out there that would be willing to give KC a 1st or 2nd rounder for him.
if any GM gives up anything approaching that kind of value, he should not only be immediately fired, but also probably shot in the knee caps.
What if your team has spent 2nd RD picks on RB's LenDale White and Chris Henry? ;)

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 10:22 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
it could still be worse. at least they could still be productive.

my dog-crap team spent a third on maurice clarett.
i remember maurice clarett

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 10:47 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
it could still be worse. at least they could still be productive.

my dog-crap team spent a third on maurice clarett.
My rebuttle...

Joking aside, the Titans were heavily considering drafting Johnson in that Draft, but KC selected him with the pick right before them if I'm not mistaken. Though, this was a long time ago and RB isn't a need for the Titans with Chris Johnson being a rookie. I'd certainly take him over LenWhale and Chris Henry. His off the field problems are disturbing, but other than that, I don't think he's that bad. I think he has a point in most of his comments. But then again, I took Chad Johnson's side in Cincy too, so...

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 11:10 PM    (permalink
kmartin575
Veteran

kmartin575 needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
let him go and either sign Sproles or draft a RB and let Charles become the primary R.Jamaal fits this offense better anyway
What's to say this offense will be the same next year? I sure as hell hope it isn't because this spread crap won't work full-time. LJ needs to just relax and see what happens. A new coach will likely go back to a more traditional offense and LJ will get more carries again.
kmartin575 is offline   Reply With Quote