Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 12-29-2008, 12:22 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Unseen, you are very, very bold for picking the Dolphins over the Ravens. Any reason?
Old 12-29-2008, 12:24 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can see the Dolphins getting the win, rookie QBs usually dont do very well in their first playoff game.

That Baltimore defense is damn good though. Idk how Miami is going to score, usless they get some things gift wrapped for them like Favre did.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 12:27 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
Unseen, you are very, very bold for picking the Dolphins over the Ravens. Any reason?
I really don't think I'm being bold at all. I don't have any hard convictions about the game, but I think it's good to go with the home team here after said team lost to them in the regular season. A well-coached team can learn what was done wrong, and a well-motivated team at home can execute.

Now my picking the Colts to go to the Super Bowl - that's very, very bold.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 12:30 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
Baltimore Ravens vs Miami

Baltimore Ravens vs Pittsburgh Steelers:Baltimore Ravens
I don't think I can handle another one of these ones. Lived through it twice already and have broken alot of things.

Old 12-29-2008, 12:33 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lets just say I have the chargers winning it all :]

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 12:35 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
Baltimore Ravens vs Miami Dolphins
Indianapolis Colts
vs San Diego Chargers

Philadelphia Eagles vs Minnesota Vikings
Atlanta Falcons vs Arizona Cardinals

Indianapolis Colts vs Tennessee Titans
Miami Dolphins vs Pittsburgh Steelers

Philadelphia Eagles vs New York Giants
Atlanta Falcons vs Carolina Panthers

Indianapolis Colts vs Pittsburgh Steelers
Atlanta Falcons vs New York Giants

Indianapolis Colts vs New York Giants
Is it scary that I have the exact same thing??

I debated between the Falcons and Panthers for a while though. holy fudgemuffins this is crazy
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 12:36 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post

I debated between the Falcons and Panthers for a while though. holy fudgemuffins this is crazy
I oringinally had the Falcons beating the Panthers, but I dont see how the Panthers can stop the Panther run game and Steve Smith.
Old 12-29-2008, 12:39 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Can you imagine ESPN if both Mannings make the superbowl? Itll almost make up for the lack of Pats, Cowboys, and Favre in the playoffs.

Old 12-29-2008, 12:40 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Dolphin-Falcon Super Bowl.
Old 12-29-2008, 12:41 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow the Titans are getting absolutely no love despite beating Indy in the game that mattered, killing Pittsburgh, beating Baltimore, etc.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 12:43 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
Wow the Titans are getting absolutely no love despite beating Indy in the game that mattered, killing Pittsburgh, beating Baltimore, etc.
Kinda shocks me, but people just don't buy Collins in the playoffs.

Old 12-29-2008, 12:43 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
Can you imagine ESPN if both Mannings make the superbowl? Itll almost make up for the lack of Pats, Cowboys, and Favre in the playoffs.
the fact that there are no pats, boys or cowboys in the playoffs just makes me so happy on the inside!

but this means espn might have to actually talk about football.

haha, no, just kidding
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 12-29-2008, 12:44 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Damn you. Now I can't take all the credit when we're both right.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 12-29-2008, 12:44 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Kinda shocks me, but people just don't buy Collins in the playoffs.
I don't buy Collins period. After what I saw from him in the playoffs, I have no reason to think he will win a game.
Quote:
Old 12-29-2008, 12:45 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
Damn you. Now I can't take all the credit when we're both right.
I'll change my official one to Panthers over Falcons so we're different. This way, when the Falcons "upset" the Panthers, you can have the credit and glory, sound good? :)

and if the Giants win the Super Bowl, i will care less about taking any credit for anything haha
Quote:
Old 12-29-2008, 12:47 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tennessee is not getting love due to a one dimensional offense and a defense that is very very good, but ranks 3rd in terms of AFC teams in the playoffs.

I picked the Ravens, but the Fins are definitely good at creating turnovers, and against Flacco, that could be the game.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 12:49 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
I'll change my official one to Panthers over Falcons so we're different. This way, when the Falcons "upset" the Panthers, you can have the credit and glory, sound good? :)

and if the Giants win the Super Bowl, i will care less about taking any credit for anything haha
And when the Panthers end up winning I'll say it's all your fault.

UR GOIN DOWN

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 12-29-2008, 12:52 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Quote:
the fact that there are no pats, boys or cowboys in the playoffs just makes me so happy on the inside!

but this means espn might have to actually talk about football.

haha, no, just kidding
They'll find a way to keep Brady, TO, and Favre in the headlines. Don't worry, woldn't want to miss out on that stuff while the non important playoffs are going on.

Old 12-29-2008, 12:58 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
They'll find a way to keep Brady, TO, and Favre in the headlines. Don't worry, woldn't want to miss out on that stuff while the non important playoffs are going on.
well Brady is gettin married!! ZOMGZZZZ

TO is a media bomb waiting to happen

and Favre's future will be in limbo! Watch as Favre contemplated retirement for the 5th straight year! only this year, he's got a different team by the neck!! can't wait for the NEW YORK media+Favre retirement stuff. should be great!
Quote:
Old 12-29-2008, 01:01 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond93 View Post
Tennessee is not getting love due to a one dimensional offense and a defense that is very very good, but ranks 3rd in terms of AFC teams in the playoffs.
Tennessee is only "one dimensional" on offense because they choose to gameplan that way. They proved in the Steelers and Bears game that they can beat teams through the air if they need to. And while the defense may not be the best in the AFC, they still don't have to do as much like the Ravens or Steelers because of the offenses.
Old 12-29-2008, 01:04 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
Tennessee is only "one dimensional" on offense because they choose to gameplan that way. They proved in the Steelers and Bears game that they can beat teams through the air if they need to. And while the defense may not be the best in the AFC, they still don't have to do as much like the Ravens or Steelers because of the offenses.
yes, but nothing/nobody can convince me to trust or have faith in Kerry Collins in the playoffs. It's just not possible.
Quote:
Old 12-29-2008, 01:13 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
yes, but nothing/nobody can convince me to trust or have faith in Kerry Collins in the playoffs. It's just not possible.
I understand that Giants fans are still mad at him for the Super Bowl but based on what he's done so far this year and the fact that he doesn't have to make too many plays, I think we have a really good shot at the Super Bowl.
Old 12-29-2008, 01:36 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't think I can handle another one of these ones. Lived through it twice already and have broken alot of things.
lol i want that game so bad
We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 07:38 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Baltimore Ravens vs. Miami Dolphins
Indianapolis Colts vs. San Deigo Chargers

Philadelphia Eagles vs. Minnesota Vikings
Atlanta Falcons vs. Arizona Cardinals (somebody has to pick them)

Indianapolis Colts vs. Tennessee Titans
Miami Dolphins vs. Pittsburgh Steelers

Philadelphia Eagles vs. New York Giants
Arizona Cardinals vs. Carolina Panthers

Indianapolis Colts vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
Carolina Panthers vs. New York Giants

Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Carolina Panthers

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 07:41 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Baltimore Ravens vs Miami Dolphins: Baltimore Ravens
Indianapolis Colts vs San Diego Chargers: San Diego Chargers

Philadelphia Eagles vs Minnesota Vikings: Philadelphia Eagles
Atlanta Falcons vs Arizona Cardinals: Arizona Cardinals

Baltimore Ravens vs Tennessee Titans: Baltimore Ravens
San Diego Chargers vs Pittsburgh Steelers: Pittsburgh Steelers

Philadelphia Eagles vs New York Giants: Philadelphia Eagles
Arizona Cardinals vs Carolina Panthers: Carolina Panthers

Baltimore Ravens vs Pittsburgh Steelers: Pittsburgh Steelers
Carolina Panthers vs Philadelphia Eagles : Philadelphia Eagles

Pittsburgh Steelers vs Philadelphia Eagles: Philadelphia Eagles

Screw you, I'm reppin' my squad :D