Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 12-29-2008, 05:49 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tony Scheffler ?

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 05:54 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

To the OP...

Donovan McNabb ring a bell?
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 06:43 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
To the OP...

Donovan McNabb ring a bell?
Apparently McNabb < Garrard/Collins/Schaub

lol
Old 12-29-2008, 06:45 PM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

giantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Ben Roethlisberger, Chad Pennington, Matt Ryan and Aaron Rodgers are not better quarterbacks than eli manning. Big Ben still can't read a defense and is reall making his bad oline look even worse than it is, Aaron Rodgers can't close games yet, he's great for three quarters but in the fourth he's done, I like how chad pennington and Matt Ryan have played this season but I want to wait until after the playoffs to make that call.

Adrian Peterson not being the best or at least second best running back is unrealistic. Even with the fumble problems he's just better than the other guys, he'll work on the fumbling and blow everyone away for the number one spot next year and despite the injuries Brian Westbrook is a top 5 back at least, he's the single scariest player on that eagles team. I love BJ but he's not better than either of them. He's a stud but those two are elite.

Last edited by giantsfan : 12-29-2008 at 06:48 PM.
giantsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 06:48 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by giantsfan View Post
Ben Roethlisberger, Chad Pennington, Matt Ryan and Aaron Rodgers are not better quarterbacks than eli manning. Big Ben still can't read a defense and is reall making his bad oline look even worse than it is, Aaron Rodgers can't close games yet, he's great for three quarters but in the fourth he's done, I like how chad pennington and Matt Ryan have played this season but I want to wait until after the playoffs to make that call.
thats why i made them my bottom 4
mo drew gets about 16 touches a game on offense (on a good day), and will run circles around ray rice. rice has no speed, 2nd burst or agility. he's a strong midget. How can anyone be excited about that.
John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 06:53 PM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

giantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
thats why i made them my bottom 4
sorry, I was referring to the OP's rankings.

My only real gripe with yours is Cassel seems high and I'd put Matt Ryan over Aaron Rodgers as he has carried that team in the fourth like you want from your QB. Granted Rodgers has been let down by his D, but he's very iffy in crunch time.
giantsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 07:04 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My Skill Ratings: Agree to disagree

QB:
1) Peyton Manning
2) Drew Brees
3) Phillip Rivers
4) Donovan Mcnabb
5) Jay Cutler
6) Aaron Rodgers
7) Eli Manning
8) Ben Rothelisberger
9) Kurt Warner
10) Matt Ryan
11) Tony Romo
12) David Garrard
13) Chad Pennington
14) Matt Schaub
15) Matt Cassell

RB:
1) Adrian Peterson
2) Michael Turner
3) Clinton Portis
4) Deangelo Williams
5) Thomas Jones
6) Brian Westbrook
7) Marion Barber
8) Brandon Jacobs
9) Steve Slaton
10) Matt Forte
11) Steven Jackson
12) Chris Johnson
13) Maurice Jones-Drew
14) Frank Gore
15) Ronnie Brown

WR:
1) Andre Johnson
2) Anquan Boldin
3) Larry Fitzgerald
4) Calvin Johnson
5) Roddy White
6) Steve Smith
7) Greg Jennings
8) Brandon Marshall
9) Randy Moss
10) Derrick Mason
11) Reggie Wayne
12) Terrell Owens
13) Santana Moss
14) Dwayne Bowe
15) Antonio Bryant

TE:
1) Tony Gonzalez
2) Jason Witten
3) Antonio Gates
4) Chris Cooley
5) Owen Daniels
6) Dallas Clark
7) Tony Scheffler
8) Greg Olsen
9) Kellen Winslow
10) John Carlson
11) Bo Sciafe
12) Viasanthe Shiancoe
13) Zach Miller
14) Todd Heap
15) Vernon Davis

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 07:05 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
Apparently McNabb < Garrard/Collins/Schaub

lol
What a glorious sig.
Old 12-29-2008, 07:12 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by giantsfan View Post
Yeah because it's Rodgers' fault that the defense blew the games.

And I think this is supposed to be soley on how they performed in 2008 in which you can't possibly argue Eli over Rodgers.
Old 12-29-2008, 07:14 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sammy Morris.......

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 07:49 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think a lot of these lists just clearly left names off because they forgot about em. If not, then I'd like to hear explanations for why Sammy Morris cracks the top 15 but Matt Forte doesn't. Or for how Schaub beats out Donovan McNabb. There are more too, but I won't bring all of em up (Houshmandzadeh beating out Antonio Bryant - TJ is my favorite receiver and I still don't agree with that lol)
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 07:57 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengalsrocket View Post
I think a lot of these lists just clearly left names off because they forgot about em. If not, then I'd like to hear explanations for why Sammy Morris cracks the top 15 but Matt Forte doesn't. Or for how Schaub beats out Donovan McNabb. There are more too, but I won't bring all of em up (Houshmandzadeh beating out Antonio Bryant - TJ is my favorite receiver and I still don't agree with that lol)
TJ is one of the best receivers in the league and i would take him over bryant any day and i was basing on this year and i would take tj of bryant anyday this year
mo drew gets about 16 touches a game on offense (on a good day), and will run circles around ray rice. rice has no speed, 2nd burst or agility. he's a strong midget. How can anyone be excited about that.
John Wall
Old 12-29-2008, 08:13 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If he is focused on the game Antonio Bryant has top 10 skills. He's so physical and a deep threat as well. Ability has never been his problem. Consistency and other off the field crap are his problem.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 08:21 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
TJ is one of the best receivers in the league and i would take him over bryant any day and i was basing on this year and i would take tj of bryant anyday this year
I think I still disagree. I mean, there are certainly things that TJ has been better at this year than Bryant (there are very few receivers I'd take over TJ for 3rd and 6+ yards, for example). But still, Bryant has been way more of a deep threat this year (that -could- be a QB situation, Fitzpatrick can't really throw the deep ball at all) and also has had the ability to find the end zone a little bit more.
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 08:22 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

yup and tj is a stand up guy who plays hard even when his team sucks
John Wall
Old 12-29-2008, 08:24 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengalsrocket View Post
I think I still disagree. I mean, there are certainly things that TJ has been better at this year than Bryant (there are very few receivers I'd take over TJ for 3rd and 6+ yards, for example). But still, Bryant has been way more of a deep threat this year (that -could- be a QB situation, Fitzpatrick can't really throw the deep ball at all) and also has had the ability to find the end zone a little bit more.
well bryant is on a team that found the endzone alot more than the bengals lol its not like the bengals were even in positions to score alot this year
John Wall
Old 12-29-2008, 08:32 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Forte should be in everyone's top 10 RBs. If not for Ryan, he'd be the runaway ORotY. Go away Illmatic.
Old 12-29-2008, 08:36 PM    (permalink
illmatic74
Veteran

illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Forte should be in everyone's top 10 RBs. If not for Ryan, he'd be the runaway ORotY. Go away Illmatic.
Tell me what seperates Forte's season with Ryan Grant's
"The system can never stop what's been set into motion,like volcanic eruptions on the floor of the ocean,my purpose is to burst through the surface emerse in the smoldering lava from verses surrounded by, Murder mami's (not bitches that's worthless) i cut chicken heads off (like hexes and curses),weapons i purchase make homeland security nervous, i run pockets & purses like subway searches under Masonic temples disguised as churches"- Immortal Technique
illmatic74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 08:39 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by illmatic74 View Post
How about because Forte was the offense on a team that put up no passing game to open things up for him, and his team won 4 more games than Grant's. Forte also had more rushing yards than any rookie in Bears history.
Old 12-29-2008, 08:41 PM    (permalink
Dam8610
Team Leader
All-Pro

Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
QB
1. Drew Brees
2. Philip Rivers
3. Kurt Warner
4. Peyton Manning

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

Quote:
<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
<Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge
Dam8610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 08:43 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My Skill Ratings: Agree to disagree

QB:
1) Peyton Manning
2) Drew Brees
3) Phillip Rivers
4) Donovan Mcnabb
5) Eli Manning
6) Jay Cutler
7) Aaron Rodgers
Kurt Warner
9) Ben Rothelisberger
10) Chad Pennington
11) Tony Romo
12) Matt Ryan
13) David Garrard
14) Jake Delhomme
15) Matt Schaub

RB:
1) Adrian Peterson
2) Deangelo Williams
3)Michael Turner
4) Clinton Portis
5) Brian Westbrook
6) Thomas Jones
7) Marion Barber
Brandon Jacobs
9) Matt Forte
10) Chris Johnson
11) Steven Jackson
12) Steve Slaton
13) Maurice Jones-Drew
14) Ronnie Brown
15) Frank Gore

WR:
1) Steve Smith (if not for two games off he'd have eclipsed Johnson)
2) Andre Johnson
3) Larry Fitzgerald
4) Anquan Boldin
5) Calvin Johnson
6) Roddy White
7) Greg Jennings
Brandon Marshall
9) Randy Moss
10)Terrell Owens
11) Reggie Wayne
12) Dwayne Bowe
13) Santana Moss
14) Derrick Mason
15) Antonio Bryant

TE:
1) Jason Witten
2) Tony Gonzalez
3) Antonio Gates
4) Chris Cooley
5) Owen Daniels
6) Dallas Clark
7) Kellen Winslow
Greg Olsen
9) John Carlson
10) Tony Scheffler
11) Bo Sciafe
12) Viasanthe Shiancoe
13) Zach Miller
14) Todd Heap
15) Vernon Davis

Last edited by BlindSite : 12-29-2008 at 08:45 PM.
BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 08:45 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by illmatic74 View Post
Forte had 35 more yards on four more carries. He had four more rushing touchdowns. He also had 63 catches, Grant had 18. Forte had 477 yards receiving, Grant had 116. Forte had four receiving touchdowns, Grant had one.
Old 12-29-2008, 08:48 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Forte had 35 more yards on four more carries. He had four more rushing touchdowns. He also had 63 catches, Grant had 18. Forte had 477 yards receiving, Grant had 116. Forte had four receiving touchdowns, Grant had one.
Ladies and gentlemen if you look to your left you'll see large amounts of science being dropped.

Old 12-29-2008, 08:48 PM    (permalink
illmatic74
Veteran

illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74

Quote:
So he was a slightly better runner and better reciever fair enough.
"The system can never stop what's been set into motion,like volcanic eruptions on the floor of the ocean,my purpose is to burst through the surface emerse in the smoldering lava from verses surrounded by, Murder mami's (not bitches that's worthless) i cut chicken heads off (like hexes and curses),weapons i purchase make homeland security nervous, i run pockets & purses like subway searches under Masonic temples disguised as churches"- Immortal Technique
illmatic74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 08:54 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

Which is an easy way of dismissing the versatility that brings to an offensive unit.