Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 12-23-2008, 12:49 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

we love to be hated and hate to be loved
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 08:02 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Merry Christmas fellas!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 12:04 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Merry Christmas and happy holidays if you celebrate a different holiday! The Titans already gave us a great present this year! :D
Old 12-25-2008, 01:58 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man as a Titan fan living in NY (and being a Yankee fan) I think I have gotten what I wanted for x-mas from my sports teams. The Titans as a #1 seed in the playoffs (though I'm not going to be able to see it because I'm going to be out in Death Valley, California with no TV :v( ) and the Yanks basically trying to put the best possible team out on the field. Its been a good x-mas season

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 02:34 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you have Internet we'll keep ya updated.
Old 12-27-2008, 03:28 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Most definitely. If I had to choose between the two, I'd almost rather have internet than TV. I'd go crazy if I couldn't rant with you guys. :D

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 12-27-2008, 10:20 AM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i really hope we can kick indy in the mouth on sunday so we can have the mental advantage over them
Old 12-27-2008, 11:14 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Yeah, there's definitely a few reasons it would be great to win this game even though it's technically a "meaningless" game.
Old 12-27-2008, 08:11 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
If you have Internet we'll keep ya updated.
I'll see what I can do, I think I might but only on certain nights and at certain hours. Thanks guys i don't know what would happen if I couldn't keep in contact with you guys

Quote:
Old 12-28-2008, 02:29 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

23-0. Talk about packing it in early.
Old 12-28-2008, 04:36 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Hey guys. I was just looking for the Tennessee Titans. Have ya'll seen them today? They weren't at the game earlier, and no one seems to know why they didn't show. Oh well, I guess I'll keep lookin' around for them...

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 12-28-2008, 04:48 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Hey guys. I was just looking for the Tennessee Titans. Have ya'll seen them today? They weren't at the game earlier, and no one seems to know why they didn't show. Oh well, I guess I'll keep lookin' around for them...
I think the economy hit them pretty hard and they decided it wasn't in their best interest to spend all of that money traveling. :D
Old 12-28-2008, 04:57 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

LOL! Well, good for them for making a statement!

But for real, what a game. I turned it off after halftime to play XB Live with my neighbor. Two playoff teams playing each other with their backups while trying not to give the other team insight that they could use in a possible playoff game wasn't as entertaining as I thought it would be... >_<"

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 12-28-2008, 05:52 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

You're a trooper then. I think I turned the channel at the end of the 1st quarter. Good news TH! I got Halo 3!
Old 12-28-2008, 10:20 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Sweet! Cuz I just got Madden '09!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 12-29-2008, 07:04 AM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

madden ftw
Old 12-29-2008, 11:52 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

According to the boards we're the 4th or 5th best team from the AFC in the playoffs. YAY! I like it better when we're underdogs anyways. We thrive in that role.
Old 12-29-2008, 11:56 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Most of those guys also predicted us to be last in the division this season and have a Top 5 pick, sooo... ;)

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 12-29-2008, 11:59 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

I'm hoping the trend continues. :D
Old 12-30-2008, 12:20 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

It will. Here are the Playoff team vs Playoff team records over the regular season:

Quote:
Originally Posted by titans2004, from TitansCentral
Indy 5-1
Titans 4-1
Steelers 3-4
Ravens 2-5
Fins 1-2
Chargers 0-5

Giants 5-2
Philly 4-2
Falcons 3-2
Panthers 3-3
Vikings 3-3
Cards 1-4
Our one loss to a playoff team was last week against the Colts, which was below the rank of a preseason game for us. We've beaten the Colts, Steelers, and Ravens. The only teams we haven't played this season are the Dolphins and Chargers, both of which have the worst records against playoff teams.

For whatever reason, people think saying "Titans v Steelers in AFC Championship," makes them seem less knowledgeable than saying "Colts v Chargers in AFC Championship" because the first is a safer bet. Thats why we've seen so many people say that the Texans could be a wildcard team and that the Colts wouldn't finish 1st when talking about our division over the past few preseasons. Going out on the limb of controversy is what all the cool kids do.

We Titans fans are non-conformists.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 12-31-2008, 10:06 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/...-voting-bogus/

What a punk.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 10:17 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
Why? Because he's a competitor and wanted to win OROY which he's said since day one here was one of his main goals? I see it as a guy who's disappointed instead of whining, maybe that's just me though. I think he should be more mad at Lendale for taking all his TD's away at the goal line. Otherwise this isn't really a story IMO. PFT is a joke anyways.
Old 12-31-2008, 10:20 PM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why does he have to be a punk?

Because people always go with the QB over anything....Matt Ryan did deserve it though but people forget about that running back tandem he has making it easier for him.

islandboy843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 11:08 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
Why? Because he's a competitor and wanted to win OROY which he's said since day one here was one of his main goals? I see it as a guy who's disappointed instead of whining, maybe that's just me though. I think he should be more mad at Lendale for taking all his TD's away at the goal line. Otherwise this isn't really a story IMO. PFT is a joke anyways.
If he was disappointed, he would have hoped for a better performance by himself, not called the process of picking the OROTY a joke. But whatever.

And there was some tiny sarcasm in the punk statement. I dont have anything against him or anything lol.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 11:54 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

ESPN reports that the Browns and Lions have scheduled interviews with Titans defensive coordinator Jim Schawartz. I really hope he doesn't go an take what is a titanic fixer upper with the Lions. If anything, I think the Browns would be a good job to take given you bring in a proven offensive coordinator and let Jim just worry about fixing that atrocious defense. It definitely would be sad to see him leave, given with the way our defense has played this season.

Quote: