Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Collapse Complete?
New York Jets 20 20.83%
Denver Broncos 20 20.83%
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 24 25.00%
Dallas Cowboys 32 33.33%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-30-2008, 11:35 PM    (permalink
Donno
Veteran

Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All the Bucs had to do was beat the Raiders to get into the playoffs and they blew a 10 point lead
Old 12-30-2008, 11:38 PM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The biggest collapse has got to be the Lions. As bad as you are, losing EVERY game is definitely a colossal collapse.
Old 12-30-2008, 11:40 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Worst collapse was the Lions.
Old 12-31-2008, 11:20 AM    (permalink
AlexDown
Pro Bowler

AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.

Anyone who voted for the Cowboys can you state your reasoning?
Old 12-31-2008, 02:08 PM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

giantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

I'd put the bills up there. They started off really well and had a great chance to establish themselves with Brady out for the pats and then their oline decided to suck, trent edwards got concussed and that vanilla D wasn't nearly aggressive enough to carry that O.

The Cowboys had a tough injury to their QB and a horrible head coach who let his OC become Sean Payton part deux. It wasn't so much a collapse as it was a Wade Phillips run team.

I voted for the Jets, they started well and had that huge win over the titans and then they got ahead of themselves believing the all NY superbowl talk, got complacent, I guess in an attempt to save stuff for the playoffs?, and Brett Favre reverted to the beat up old man the giants played in the NFC CG
giantsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 02:10 PM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

giantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
I said the Jets. Every1 (including myself) had them as the team to beat after they beat Tennessee and New England. Then they go and lose 4 out of the last 5.
I'm proud to say I never had the jets as the team to beat, even after beating tennessee. A) because they're the jets and B) because the titans and steelers are just tougher teams.
Old 12-31-2008, 03:58 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by giantsfan View Post
I'm proud to say I never had the jets as the team to beat, even after beating tennessee. A) because they're the jets and B) because the titans and steelers are just tougher teams.
i guess i had the feeling that the jets were an elite team after those 2 big wins. that is my reasoning for my vote for the jets. I mean, you go from beating two of the top teams in the afc to losing to the bottom feeders

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 04:42 PM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkpigskin View Post
i guess i had the feeling that the jets were an elite team after those 2 big wins. that is my reasoning for my vote for the jets. I mean, you go from beating two of the top teams in the afc to losing to the bottom feeders
Oh I completely understand why people started to think that way, but the talk spiraled out of control with the jets this year and with number 4 leading that team I knew they'd get ahead of themselves and collapse.
Old 12-31-2008, 05:10 PM    (permalink
TheGM
Rookie

TheGM is a cocksman.TheGM is a cocksman.TheGM is a cocksman.

Denver, three tries win one and your in the playoffs and they didn't get it done. It was so bad they let the head coach go with 20 million on his contract.
TheGM is offline   Reply With Quote